monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

K3G expected to replace Jassi...

Will she be the next Jassi?

Sapana Patil

Deepa Parab

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;articleid=3192006214916713192006214820953

With the onslaught of new shows, another entrant does not come as any surprise. Except that the show called Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham is expected to replace the very popular Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin when it launches this April. 

Deepa Parab, last seen as the protagonist Jia on Zee's now extinct show Reth, is all set to play the lead and will be paired opposite Amit Jain, popularly known as Ronit of Ye Meri Life Hai.

The serial is produced by Shobhana Desai who has serials like, Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka and Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye (which marked Perizaad Zorabian's television debut) and the on-going Mamta to her credit.       

K3G deals with the status of women in India, where Parab plays the daughter-in-law in the family. "It shows how some women get so involved taking care of the family that they ignore their own life,"says Parab. "The serial shows how women have to compromise in all walks of life. Like Reth, I have a non-glamorous look in this serial too. After working on Reth for two years, life had become a little monotonous. I had decided to avoid television for some time and do only commercials. But the project sounded interesting and I decided to go ahead with it. It feels nice to do good work, it gives me immense satisfaction."

This serial apart, Parab is awaiting the release of her Marathi film, Kshan (Moment).

β€’ The serial shows how women have to compromise in all walks of lifeβ€” Deepa Parab

Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAILAAAAA 😭

another stupid saas-bahu show!!!!!!!!

tank q monika
priyaaa thumbnail
😲
😭

thanks for the info... 😭
Jia thumbnail

The serial is produced by Shobhana Desai who has serials like, Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka and Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye (which marked Perizaad Zorabian's television debut) and the on-going Mamta to her credit.  

i liked these shows! ahhhhhhh but the new one is gonna replace jjkn....😭

Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail
so its not an ekta serial πŸ˜†
srkjil275 thumbnail
thanks for the info, I am so sad 😭 😭 😭.   Nothing will replace jjkn in my heart
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Nahieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜†
*sigh* thankoo though πŸ˜›
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkjil275

thanks for the info, I am so sad 😭 😭 😭.   Nothing will replace jjkn in my heart

Mines already replaced wid Krimson SkiesπŸ˜› even though it hasn't started yet😳 heheπŸ˜ƒ

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks for the article,I wonder why no promo of this serial has been shown if its starting in april.

Dont u htink theyshould air the promo soon if the serial has to gain any publicity whatsoever

anyway all good things have to come to anend and I just wish ad hope JJKN ends on a high note .No tragedies please
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx for the info...although i'll still miss jassi 😭