Posted: 19 years ago

Goooooooood Luckkkkkkk Daisy Didiiiiiiiiiiiii

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

We'll miss you!

😭😭😭

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Daisy, I don't read your JJKN updates but i have known you as a very good friend. I'm going to miss you so much.πŸ€— But I wish you the best of luck with your studies and your future. πŸ‘πŸΌ Take care and keep in touch Daisy!😊
*Anjali* thumbnail
To a sweet friend and beautiful person--I will miss you so much (I already do...😭).  Best of luck in your work, but you're brilliant so I know you will do well!  Remember to  keep smiling... 😊  Take care and please stay in touch, sweetie πŸ€—

**VaRiNdEr** thumbnail

daisy u'll b missed on IF......good luck in college...

lots of luv

VARINDER

loveneha_r thumbnail
awwwwww I will miss u so  much Daisy!!!!!!!😭
good luck in college!!!!!!!
wispher of love thumbnail
oh daisy i am gona miss u soooooooooooo much😭😭😭 i wish u good luck but i am gona realy miss u and ure updates and .....there was special realationship bw all of us by loving one man armna. hope u get the best . i love u take care.😭
SONYA_K thumbnail
Daisy...Ur updates are the best!!πŸ˜ƒ

Im gonna miss u sooooo much!!😭

Take care of urself!!All the best to you!!😊

Lots of love,
Priyanka.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good luck daisy with your college. i will miss you alot. im going to miss your updates a temondous lot.. have a great year in college w/o us :(
isis006 thumbnail

Thanks so much for all of your detailed updates, Daisy! It was much appreciated by the whole group. We will all miss you a lot.. Good luck in everything at college and hope to see you back here soon. 😊

*Pooja*

Zahira thumbnail
i did not know Daisy had left! Oh I am sorry for not saying thanx! U have been brilliant! Good luck in college and I hope you come back real soon! πŸ€—