Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
My dear friends,

I am sorry to tell you that I have unexpected news.
I am right now leaving for my admissions and my college starts next week.
I don't know where and which place I'll get in, but this all was very unexpected as I was supposed to start in June. But I guess these things are not in our hands.
I will miss you all terribly, especially as once college starts,since I will have classes late and may not catch up on JJKN.
Will really miss u.

I want to thank you all for all the love you have given me, believe me, I have spent the best days of my life here.
And thanks a ton to Rumi, for the update.

Love you all,๐Ÿค—
Daisy
Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piscean thumbnail

We'll miss you too Daisy and your wonderful updates!

Wish you good luck in your admissions and your college! Hope you enjoy whatever you do in college! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Aww Daisy we'll miss u lots...Thanks for the updates and I wish u good luck for the college. Hope u get in the college of ur choice.
Good luck with studies daisy. will miss u and ur lovely updates. and ofcourse the videos ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
aww good luck in college...i know you'll do great!!  please come visit often and if u happen to catch a show here or there and feel like updating, please do so anytime!!  Your updates are well loved and so are u!! 
jprasad thumbnail
good luck and take care Daisy!! K.I.T.!
Jassi Jaisi Koi thumbnail

Oh Daisi,๐Ÿ˜ญ

Will miss ya and ur updates. but never mind do concentrate on ur college and studies.... all the best....

do drop in on IF once in a while....

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We will miss you terribly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  more than Armu missing his Jassi๐Ÿ˜†

All the very best to you for the days ahead.. Do well and pls keep on touch whenever you can..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Daisy................I'm gonna miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ญ........................but this is good for your future so i won't cry too much. B/c i want you to be happy in your future. But always remember we all love you very very much and we are gonna miss you very very much.

Take good care of yourself, don't stress.............and eat right, be healthy and if u can come visit us.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
We will miss you Daisy. Thnx for the great Updates. HOpe you hav efun in College, and good luck. ๐Ÿ˜ญ