Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigmouth thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aaaaww u guyz wat happened to our twenty-somethin page fan club 😕 😛 ? well yes jem dii mice sigs 😉
luv u guyz!
himani
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bigmouth

aaaaww u guyz wat happened to our twenty-somethin page fan club 😕 😛 ? well yes jem dii mice sigs 😉
luv u guyz!
himani

well we had to move it here so would notbeclosed

still post here and tell others
bigmouth thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

well we had to move it here so would notbeclosed

still post here and tell others

gotcha 😉
Celina7 thumbnail
yea!!!!!!! LETZ ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! HR IS DA BEST!!!!!!!!
Celina7 thumbnail
jem di, how do u like my new siggy???
Celina7 thumbnail
i wrote a lil article bout HR: it has my feelingz in it...itz really sweet..

Himesh Reshammiya...I fell in luv wit this name when i saw it in Tere Naam...datz my fav...n then i researched on this guy n he has really shown brilliance in his workz...hez young too (compared to otherz) and he has a rocking collection of his mindblowing workz...n again i really dont care wht ppl say i try 2 explain it to them but it doesnt matter wht they think..itz all bout me ..i think hez a really good music composer and HE DOESNT COPY!!!! (unlike anu malik). and now ppl should really stop bashin on him cuz once again he has proved dat he is good by composing music for Banaras...I also think hez my favorite cuz I can alwayz find all types of music in his collection whether itz classical, rock, hip hop, R&b.. u name it he got it...I think hez AWESOME!!!

o n about C2005, come on man, u have 2 admit he was da interesting part...every "reality show" has drama in it..so please dont just assume HR is actually like it... I agree wit his commentz dat he made...ppl just dint like it cuz they were tru!!!. I really respect HR n i really dont like it when ppl make fun of it...put urself in his shoes...would u like 2 b made fun of?? I didnt think so...

Miss India9 thumbnail
hey everybody Im new to this, so can you add me in for HR FAN CLUB????
Celina7 thumbnail

Himesh Style Song Added To 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' ?
---------------------------------------------------------It seems like an additional song has been added to the Akshay-Katrina-Bipasha starrer , 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' . The song (picturised on Akshay and Katrina) , does not feature in the original album of the film , something that T-Series have resorted to , on countless previous occasions , to boost the audio sales . The lyrics of this song incorporates the title of the movie .

What is interesting to note is that , it has been sung in the style that is 'trademark Himesh' and is a bid to cash in on his chartbusting style !

Incidentally , this is the same song which was partly picturised in Dharamshala ( Himachal Pradesh) and about which we had told you earlier . It is still not clear whether the song is a promotional video or a part of the movie .

ALL IN ALL, HIMESH RESHAMMIYA HAS DONE IT AGAIN....LETZ ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Celina7 - 18 years ago
prietyny thumbnail
Himesh is a legend love the man's music. Please add me to his membership. I was tgld this was going to happen and is why I registered 😊
NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
THANKS CELINA!!!!!
I KNOW HIMESH IS THE BEST!
HR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!