hemvb thumbnail
plzzz do add me to your pm list yaar...love this already ;)
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm officially a fan of this FF from now.Please add me to ur PM list😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
I love this concept!!!!! Please pm me when you update!!! I can't to read more
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the concept!!
Do add me to you PM list!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Vikaaa!πŸ€— OMG! You here?! Remember me?
This is so amazing! Brilliant start! I love it!
Aww so Khushi is kinda betrothed to ASR ever since she was born! <3
How cute!
Continue sooon!
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
its lovely...
add me to ur pm list
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone, thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for all of your lovely comments and pressing the like button. I did not realize that all of you would like this FF so much! I hope you guys will like the next chapter! If you want to have PM's please go ahead and add me to your buddy list!

Aakash and Arnav looked at each other wondering what these women wanted to discuss.

"Chote nani has made a decision today."

Arnav picks his cup of tea and asks, "What is that Di?" He looks at his nani with raised eyebrow, then back to his sister and sips his tea.  

Nani clears her throat and answers him, "I have made a decision and given the green light for Aaakash bitwa's marriage."

Upon hearing this news from his dadi, Aakash spits out his tea abruptly. Arnav instantly jerks his head towards his brother and looks at his face.

Aakash unable to believe what his ears heard asks, "What?"

Manoroma with her trademark style of walking marches up to her son and tells, "Hello, Hi, Aakash bitwa what sasu ma just said is true."

Arnav finally happy with the decision his grandmother made smirks. He was glad that at least they will be off his back to get married and now they can focus all of their energy in getting his younger brother hitched.

On the other hand, Aakash seemed bewildered by this news and shakes his head. Nani lovingly smiles at Aakash and says, "Bitwa you don't have a problem with this decision I have taken."

Aakash shakes his head in a no as it is he wants his family happy, especially his mother. God knows how many times she has gotten into arguments regarding his marriage with his grandmother.

Anjali was smiling widely as she was ecstatic, "Aakash you will also be happy to know that we have already selected a girl for you."

Arnav with a surprise looks at his sister and wonders when they had time to find a girl.

Aakash feeling embarrassed and shy says, "Whatever you guys think is right. I have no objection."

Arnav on the other end was flabbergasted at his words and speaks up, "What you mean you have no objection?"

Aakash presses the tip of his glasses upwards and answers, "Meaning bhai that I trust Dadi, Ma and Di's choice of girl."

Arnav with wide eyes and shock shakes his head, "Aakash this is your future we are talking about don't make a hasty deal." He pauses and looks over to his nani and then back at him, "I mean you want to be sure that the deal is right and the client as well."

Hearing all these talks about deals and clients confused the hell out of nani and mami.

Aakash smirks at how overprotective his brother can be, "Bhai just like I have full faith in you, it is same for them." He liked the fact that his brother was taking an interest in this; otherwise Arnav would have just excused himself from the area as he does not like talking about marriage's at all.  

Anjali finally puts in her two words and says, "Chote the girl we are talking about is not a client, but your brother's future wife and it is not a deal, but rather his marriage." She laughs at how Arnav interpreted this as a business transaction rather than a marriage. 

Arnav grits his teeth and says, "I know Di, but seriously when did you guys have time to even look for a girl? " He looks at nani and then back at his sister with confused face, "And is she right for Aakash is all I am asking."

Anjali laughs at how inquisitive her brother was being and teases him, "Chote I thought that you hated talking about anything related to marriage, so why all of a sudden an interest in Aakash's marriage?"

Arnav shakes his head and rises up from his chair, "I still do not like talking about marriage especially if it is about me however, it is not about me this is about Aakash and I just want to make sure that he is not going regret this decision of his later."

Anjali nods her head as well as mami and nani at what Arnav had just told them.

Aakash finally with a smile reassures his brother, "I won't bhai. Like I said before I trust them."

All three women are happy with joy as Aakash had given them the green light for his marriage.

"Would you like to know about the girl we are talking about?" Anjali teases Aakash a bit with a cheerful laugh.

At this point, Arnav had decided that it was best if he left, because he would surely get roped into something here and he was getting late to go the office.

"Di, I am running late and I am heading to the office." He turns around and starts walking towards the stairs when Anjali's voice stops him, "Wait chote."

Anjali slowly walks up to him and says, "The girl we are talking about is located in Lucknow, therefore we have to make arrangements to travel there tomorrow."

Arnav nods his head and says, "It will be done Di."

Anjali smiles, "Thank you."

Arnav nods and climbs the stairs towards his room.  

Anjali turns her attention back to Aakash and asks, "So, you already know that she is from Lucknow now would you like to know her name?" A

akash shakes his head and shyly looks down. "Aaww mami ji, he is feeling shy. Look at him." Anjali with a lovingly voice says.

Nani and mami start to laugh and the sight as Aakash mumbles, "I am getting late, I better go." He rushes of to exit the area when Anjali from behind yells out name, "Her name is Payal Gupta."

Aakash stops for a bit, with a small smile creeping up on his lips mouths, "Payal." He walks out of the house, while Anjali still had a smile on her face. She tells her nani that they should call Garima aunty and let her know that they will be coming over tomorrow. Nani nods her head agreement.

Mami smiles brightly that finally her son is getting married, but wonders what her future daughter-in-law looks like.

Nani smiles and says, "Manoroma trust me she is very pretty and the perfect choice for our Aakash bitwa."

Mami nods her head and says, "If you says so sasu ma."

Anjali shakes her head and says, "Mami ji, don't worry I am sure she will be as gorgeous as Miss World, though I am very interested in seeing what Ms. Khushi Gupta looks like."

Nani too nods her head and asks, "Me too Anjali bitiya." All three women sit down to eat breakfast and thereafter they had to start making arrangements for the trip. They had to go the bazaar and get some stuff in regards to the wedding. If everything went right, they would end up doing the Roka ceremony.

On the other side, in Lucknow there stood a house amidst of the little area. Inside the house there was a woman dressed in a light blue sari praying in front of the god. She smiles and makes her way towards the kitchen. She sees her eldest daughter Payal making tea for everyone, she smiles and asks, "Payal bitiya, where is that trouble maker sister of yours?"

Payal laughs at what her mother had just said, "She has gone by the shop to help babuji as the morning rush would be hectic."

Garima nods her head and decides that they should take the breakfast over at the store and eat together as family, "Payal bitiya why don't you pack the breakfast and we will take it over."

Payal nods her head and starts packing the breakfast. Meanwhile, Buaji was coming back from the temple with the pooja thali in her hand. She notices her niece and brother serving the customers and smiles. "Eh sanka devi, come here." She yells out to Khushi, sanka devi is a pet name she calls Khushi by as well as parmeshwari.

Khushi with a big smile turns around at the sound of her buaji's voice and mumbles with gritted teeth, "Oh great! Here comes the headache." She smiles with blinking eyes and gives an innocent smile to her aunt.

Khushi's father heard her mumbling gently whispers to her, "Bitiya be nice to her, you know she is harmless and loves you a lot."

Khushi brightly smiles at her father, nods her head and starts walking towards her Buaji. She takes the pooja plate from her and helps her walk towards the shop.

"Darshn hogaye aapke Jiji?" Sashi asks his sister as he cleans up around the counter.

Buaji nods her head and sits down on the bench, wiping the sweat of her forehead with the end of her sari pallu, " Hai re Nand kishore hogaye darshn babua."

Back at the house, just as Payal and Garima were stepping out they hear the phone ringing. Garima turns towards Payal and says, "You go bitiya, I will come after finishing up the call."

Payal nods her head and makes her way out, while Garima picks the phone receiver up and says, "Hello."

On the other end of the line, nani answers, "Garima bitiya kaisan hai aap?"

Garima surprised by the voice that even after these many years she still recognized it, "Amma ji, aap? Hum theek hai, aap kaise hai?"

Nani smiles into the phone and replies, "Hum bilkul theek hai." After what seemed like five minutes of getting the pleasantries out of the way nani finally asked Garima what she thought regarding the proposal for her eldest daughter to her grandson Aakash.

Garima was speechless at the mention and she took a big breath in and says, "Amma ji what more can I say? But this I will be very happy that if my daughter becomes the bahu of your house."

Nani smiles and says, "That she will bitiya, I already like your daughter and trust that she will have the same values as her mother does."

Garima smiles and nods her head, "I am sure she will not disappoint you Amma ji and will never give you a chance of ever disappointing you." Garima finally wipes her tears of joy away and did not know how to approach the subject of what her best friend and her daughter had said all those years back.

"Garima I know what you are thinking about?" Nani silently tells her over the phone.

Garima holding onto the phone tightly with both of her hands says, "Amma ji, I have seen what he looks like in newspapers and television." She pauses for a bit and says, "I have also heard interviews he has given and that is that he never wants to get married ever as he does not believe in the sanctity of marriage."

Nani takes in small breath and answers, "I know dear, but I finally told what her mother's wish was to Anjali and that was to make Khushi bititya as her bahu." She pauses and smiles into the phone, "She has promised me that she will do everything in her power to change chote's mind about marriage."

Garima finally breaks into a small laugh, "Amma ji don't you know yet, that he is her son a very stubborn one at that." Both the women start laughing at the memory they shared.

"I miss her very much Amma ji." Garima tells her.

"Me too bitiya and I am sure that she is up there watching over us and smiling down upon us." Nani tells her with small tear escaping her eye. Finally, both women stop crying and smile at the joyous occasion.

"Amma ji we will wait for you tomorrow. I will tell him about this and I am sure he will be happy to hear." Garima softly tells her. Nani smiles into the phone and says her good-bye and hangs up.

Anjali was sitting beside nani asks, "What did she say?"

Nani smiles and said, "She is looking forward to seeing us tomorrow and that she is happy that her daughter will become apart our family."

Anjali smiles widely, closes her eyes and says, "Thank you bhagwan ji, now all we have to work on is getting chote interested in getting married."  

Nani laughs and shakes her head.

"Good luck with that Rani Sahiba it is a hard task, but not an impossible one." Shyam who had walked in through front doors had heard his wife and nani ji's conversation.

Anjali turned her head around at the sound of her husband's voice, "Areh aap, weren't you suppose to come 2 days later?"

Shyam smiles at his wife lovingly and walks up to her and nani. He bends down and takes her blessings, "Jeete rahiya bitwa." Nani blesses him.

He then walks towards his wife and sits down beside her on the couch, "If you like Rani Sahiba, I can go back and come in 2 days." He teasingly tells her and laughs.

Anjali with a smile gracing her lips says, "No need for that Mr. Jha. Besides you have come at the right time."

Shyam presses his lips together and with surprise asks, "What time would that be?"

Anjali fills in all the details about the marriage proposal and also regarding her mother's happiness with Arnav getting married to this girl named Khushi.

Shyam with a big grin on his face says, "Mhh so this is the dilemma, well don't worry Rani Sahiba I am here now and we will surely convince Saale Sahab." He smiles at his wife and hugs her around her shoulders, "We will fill his life with Khushi." Both of them start laughing at the pun included with the name 'Khushi'.

Back in Lucknow, Payal wonders what is taking her mother so long and so she decides to go and get her, "Babuji I am going go and see what is taking Amma so long?" As soon as she turns around she sees her mother walking towards them with a happy face. Payal with a small smile wonders what has gotten her mother into such a good mood.

Garima walks up to the rest of her family members and gently cups Payal's left cheek. Payal begins to wonder if everything is all right, "Amma is everything okay? I mean the phone call you received earlier?"

Garima shakes her head with a smile and answers, "Everything is fine bitiya." She walks up to her husband and whispers, "I have to tell you and Jiji something important."

Sashi upon hearing the urgency in his wife's voice gets worried. He looks at her and gestures with eyes if everything is fine. Garima nods her head and turns her back towards looking at both of her daughters. Khushi turns her head and smiles at her mother.

Finally, the breakfast was done and they were starting to clean up when Garima tells her daughters, "Payal bitiya why don't you and your sister head back to the house and start cleaning up."

Khushi confused and shocked at her mother asking them to clean the house when just two days back they cleaned the whole place, "Amma why are we cleaning the house again, I mean what is the occasion?"

Garima with a smile says, "No occasion Khushi bitiya, but it would be nice if we have a clean house right?"

Khushi with a confused expression on her face nods and thinks 'something is definitely up and I will surely find out.' Both sister nods their heads and make their way to the house to start up with cleaning process.

Garima sees that both of them are out sight, she slowly turns around and says, "There is some good news that I wanted to share with you both."

Buaji and Sashi both look at her and wonder what she was talking about. "What good news Garima ji?" Sashi asks his wife with smile.

Buaji too was interested what Garima was talking about, "Haan tell us Garima what is the news you are talking about."

Garima sits down beside her husband and tells them about the phone call she had earlier with Amma ji. Buaji and Sashi could not believe their ears that a rich, powerful family like the Raizada's wanted to make Payal their daughter-in-law. "Garima ji, I understand what you are saying and that we should be happy that they want our Payal bititya, but still we do not match up to their standards." Sashi calmly tells his wife and looks at sister.

"Babua you are right I mean we are middle class and them being rich." Buaji too agrees with her brother Sashi.

Garima understanding the worries tells them they do not have to worry about standards as Amma ji does not care about those things.

Sashi nods his head in agreeing because for one he knew that Amma ji was the mother of his wife's best friend and his wife had full trust in that woman.

Garima also tells them about what her friend had said all these years ago regarding Khushi and her son Arnav's marriage.  Sashi listens to what his wife was telling him,

"I know who you are talking about." He pauses and goes to the counter to bring a newspaper with Arnav Singh Raizada's photo on it. He brings it to the table and shows it his sister and wife, "This is the guy you are talking about Garima ji, it clearly states in one of his interviews that he does not believe in the bond of marriage."

He waits for his wife digest what he had just said. Buaji looks at the picture closely and says, "Ladka toh dikhne meh aacha lagta hai, but he does not believe in marriage? Hai re nand kishore Garima how can you even think of getting our Khushi married to this guy." She points at the picture in front of her.

Garima takes in deep breath and says, "I know that he does not believe in marriage, but I believe that our Khushi is meant to be with him and if it is meant to be then god can't even stop them from getting married." She shakes her head takes the newspaper from Buaji's hand and looks at it.

Sashi smiles at his wife, because for one she was a hopeless romantic and two she believed in fate.

"Let's just worry about getting this rishta done for Payal bitiya and then we will worry about Khushi." Garima sweetly tells them both and rises up from the table.

Sashi as well rises up and says, "You do realize that your daughter thinks of him as Prince of Darkness."

Garima raises her left eyebrow and laughs at what her daughter thinks of ASR.  Garima and Buaji make their way back to the house as they had a lot of preparations to do before the arrival of the Raizada's tomorrow.

Back in Delhi, Arnav was not having a good day. He had yelled numerous times to his employees and was losing his patience. His PA Lavanya Kashyap knocked on the door of his office, "May I come in ASR?"

He looked up at the door and with a wave of his hand asked her to come in.

"ASR I have made reservations for the tickets to Lucknow for tonight as you had asked." Lavanya told him courteously.

"Good, now what about the photo shoots for our latest calendar, where are we at that?" ASR asked her with a stern voice.

Lavanya chews her bottom lip with nervous and answers, "ASR we have the photographer confirmed however, the model is still not agreeing with the amount we are offering her."

Arnav was busy typing into his laptop and jerks his head up instantly as he hears this news, "What?" He pauses and stares into his PA's eyes, "Well if she does not agree with the money, then get another model that will." He tells her with strong conviction as he did not want any delay in the production of his new line of clothes.

Lavanya nods her head and tells him that she will get on it right away. She walks out and curses to herself about ASR's anger.

Arnav picks up his cell and dials his Di number. He tells her that the tickets are booked and confirmed and they will fly in late this evening to Lucknow.

Anjali is happy and says that she will tell the family to pack their bags. Arnav stares into his laptop and wonders what his brother Aakash is getting into.

However, little did he know that fate had entirely something different planned for him and that was in the name of 'Khushi.' Surely, he was going for the moral support for his brother, but still has not realized that his Destiny awaits him.

Hope you all like this chapter; in this one I introduced Khushi to you guys. I know guys you are all waiting for the meeting of ASR and Khushi, but patience all.. I promised you guys that they will meet with a Bang!

Again you all the know the drill.. comment, press the like button.. motivates me updated sooner!

Much Love Vika😊

Edited by vikaluvsmish - 11 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part dear...
plz continue soon...
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Nice update
cant wait for kushi and asr meeting lets c wat happens

zafi thumbnail

WOW Vika, Awesome update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like the fact ASR doesn't know what he is getting himself into by going to Lucknow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You are absolutely right in saying that we are desperatly waiting for ARHI meeting each other.😊 Can't wait Vika so update soon please.
Thank you.πŸ˜‰