Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

😕 I could've sworn I commented on ur first part...did my comment just disappear or something? anyway, great start! continue soon

yeah my comp. duz tat somtimes....thanks

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: unum ali

continue soon its great

tankz😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

the king of theives

part 2

Kripa was the very image of boredom waiting for her sister, she had a starbucks in her hand which she had just gotten to piss her sister off..  her sisters flight was finally announced and she found herself a little excited bout seeing her sister how would she be????.kripa could not help but wonder kripa hadn't seen her sister in over a year ever.. since she came dome  for summer vacations two years ago……finally kripa saw her sister.. at first she gave a big grin and started waving then realizing that it was  amna  she was waving too she dropped her hand and pretended to be bored again….

Amna was soo happy to be back from Stanford where she had been studying, she had missed her family a lot and she couldn't wait to see how her younger sister had become….she knew that she and kripa didn't share a very sisterly bond and they both didn't particularly like each other but when she saw kripa standing there waving at her with that big grin on her face she felt like things were finally going to be ok with her and kripa…….

Angad came inside the airport looking like he just walked out of the oven he was hot!!!!!!( tat was bad but u get d point he waz sizzlin!!) every girl in the airport that looked at angad would just start drooling and couldn't register anything but angad…noticing this angad gave himself a grin and gave everyone a classic smile to die for..  "damn im good without doin anything im getting all this ateention wow!!! but I gusess attention is not good for a thief but im lovin it"…

Kripa waited for amna to get her stuff from the luggage area and then helped her put it on the cart

" kripa im soo happy to see u! I missed you soo much"

amna said giving kripa a hug

kripa didn't register that well..she thought something was wrong with amna. Where did she get so much sisterly love from?! Kripa kept wondering

" Really I thought u hated me.. but sure if ur gonna play nice.. I can take that !soo I missed u too!!"

kripa gave a real fake smile and gave amna something which was something between choking and a hug..

" u looser!! I was trying to be nice to you and that's what u give me …fine u know what.. remember are old war..well its back!"

" k "di" bring it on!!"

With that kripa just walked away

Angad saw a girl standing on the sidewalk kind of confused as to watz happenng around her

"perfect!"

he walks over to her and smiles

" r u new to mumbai?"

angad asked this in the most innocent manner as if he was the most innocent person in the world..

" um no I lived here all my life im just comin back from the usa actually"

" oo tatz awesum! my sister is in the u.s right now"

" tatz great"

"wow I didn't know ppl in India became that friendly over the last couple of years.. I remember yelling and shouting and pushing all over the place I don't remeber ppl like you..uh mr."

" angad u can call me angad .. wtaz ur name btw"

"oh im amna"

"well amna r u going somehere would u like me to drop you"

" well my sister was supposed to take me home but seeing that she ditched me.. sure ill come with you!!"

"ok ill just bring my car..

angad goes to his car and he jumps up in down doing a something which resembleda dance..

"ooh  ya !!im d best!! ..Oh ya! im d best"
after he finished his little dance he got inside his car and picked up amna  at the front of the airport….

Kripa didn't really care about her sister… she knew amana could easily take a cab or something and do home so she didn't bother she just out a smile on her face and went out w/her friends….

Things were going just as angad wanted it too…. Amna now believd that angad aws from a very rich and cultured family. His family owned businesses all over the world and angad was into corporation managent. Angad also made amna believe that he would set up a corporation with her.( amna was into management) amna redilly belived and promised angad to talk to her dad about financing it…

coming up- two people who hate each other find reasons to hate each other even more.ehat happens when two people who hate each other start to hate each other even more?  😉          keep reading to find out 

hey pplz hope tatz long enough😃 plz comment!!!!!!!

luv ya himani

Edited by Sour Skittles - 18 years ago
Sour Skittles thumbnail
i thought u guyz wanted the part 😕
Sour Skittles thumbnail

thanxxxxxxxxx😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: unum ali

continue soon its great

thankx😃

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehandikhan

awesome part plz cont soon. 👏

thankuuuuu....

Sour Skittles thumbnail

thankx sgokli!!!😃

goldi2 thumbnail
continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldi2

continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will when more ppl reply😉