Lovely update continue soon
viny_queen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 i want more how can it is end soon😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭plz yaar next update soon
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww i loved the update as usual..❤️
n i love all the songs u post after updates..specially "Tere Liye"😳 this time,which is so perfect on this situation...
n yup, do get sm romantic,cute or atleast emotional conversation b/w RaYa yaar(they always end up thinking or keeping silent)..
parulkhare13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏awesome update yaar just too good⭐️i love ur FF but i am greedy😆one i want more 😉please update soon yaar me eagerly waiting 😉 
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for keeping ur promise... it is awesome...:)
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update . Yeh dil maange more.
Pine22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 10

Everything was restless in this city even in this time of the night and now when one travels with a restless heart it became more obvious and apparent. Ram and Priya seemed to be following one rule; "Silence is golden." From the time they landed in the ever so familiar ambience of Mumbai till they reached their destination nobody uttered a word. Neither of them was intending to talk to the other but as the car came to a sudden halt, Priya needed to know where she was "dragged to."

"Ram, where have you brought me?" The demanding tone was nonexistent such as the enthusiasm in her voice. It seemed like the long fight had really diminished her fighting spirits.

"Our home...Kapoor Mansion." Ram saw mixed emotions pass across her face. Indeed she was dumbfounded and he understood the reason perfectly. She had always nagged him about not introducing her to his family and he always had refused her. He wasn't ready back then; he had always been busy, too busy with his professional life to ever think of it thoroughly. Due to that maybe, he had lost her once but not again.

Priya didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether to cry of all this bliss or to just sit there counting all the surprises life was throwing at her in a fast pace.

"Why this surprised face?" Ram asked knowing the exact answer to that question. "Weren't you the one always bugging me now and then because I wasn't introducing you to my family eh?"

"Don't worry more surprised are there up ahead for you" Ram thought while a slight grin seemed to touch and fade away from his face.

"I don't want to go inside! I... I just don't..." She had her qualms, she was nervous now.

Ram indicated the driver to take their entire luggage inside and told him not to let anyone come outside unless he told so. His orders were absolute. The gates of the mansion were closed and the guards were outside.

Two souls in the pitch black night while the wind played its part in grasping out the unspoken words. Ram kneeled down near the car door which was open as Priya sat there, her eyes full of an unknown fear. She felt him take her hand, his cold skin touching hers as he turned her around towards him.

"Priya!" There was subtleness in his soothing voice. "Can you answer this one question I ask?" He waited for her approval to go ahead with his sentence. She nodded not knowing what else to do.

"Why did you believe that it would be a burden on me to take care of you?" That was straight to the point, no riddles spoken, just a plain yet hurtful question. Priya felt tears pricking her eyes as she heard the slight tremble in his painful voice. "Did you honestly believe that if I knew you lost your sight I would leave you? Didn't you have any trust in me? Is that how strong my love is?" He couldn't go ahead; he was lost at words... He was hurt alright from the moment he knew what she was going through without him. He was angry from that moment onwards not knowing the reason why she chose to bore it alone.

Priya kept quite. She was testing his patience now... He had kept all that is in his heart in front of him and she still wasn't willing to trust him enough to share anything?

"God damn Priya! Speak will you?" His loud voice boomed into the silent night as through her till it hit all her senses. He heard soft sobs as she started speaking at last.

"I am sorry! I am really sorry Ram..." As much as those tears wrenched his heart out he knew she had to let them flow. "What was I suppose to do? You were busy with your dad's company... Fulfilling his wishes... How can I be an intrusion between you and his dreams? I did trust you and I do even now. It wasn't ever about trust Ram! It was me... My problems that were going to ruin you had I stayed..." She let all that out in one breath, stammering here and there to find the correct words. Priya bent her head down touching his hand while her tears streaked down.

Ram couldn't believe how selfless one could be. It was because she did not want to get in between me and my dad's dreams? For my dreams, she let go of hers... Wiped out all that she wanted in this lifetime of hers...

He slowly lifted her head. The tears had dampened her soft cheeks. Her gaze met his and he was bowled over. Tear filled eyes, but they were gems twinkling in the moonlight. She was no less than the moon, no less than the stars... She was his moon and his sun... Could there be any one more beautiful, more charming as her...

"You were never going to get in my way... You are just... Why are you so good?" Lakes of tears started pouring out of his eyes too.

Priya sensed his tears and traced her hands on his cheeks trying to wipe them. He helped, holding her hands and guiding her along. Her touch felt heaven like, burning intensely as they both craved for more. There entwining hands was opening a portal of passion, one that was closed and banished.

He cupped her chin and swiftly traced his lips along her cheeks brushing away the tears, moving up softly caressing her skin sending shudders through her which Ram felt. He reached to her eyes and placed a soft kiss on each of her eyes as Priya tightly held on to ram's shoulders... It was a moment... A moment that evanesced two years as if that distance and all the ugliness of those times didn't exist.

The soft caressing had evolved into a tight embrace and the passion grew more and more. He drew his lips near her ears as a hot breath escaped that made her heart stop for a moment...

"Will you marry me...?"She was grounded listening to the whisper that the cold wind carried into her ears from the lips that were no more than just centimeters away...

" Zindagi Bin Tumhaare Adhoori

Tumko Paaloon Agar

Tumko Paaloon Agar, Har Kami Meri Ho Jaaye Poori

Zindagi Bin Tumhaare Adhoori

Le Chalenge Tumhe Hum Vahan Par

Tanhaai Sanam

Tanhaai Sanam Shehnaai Ban Jaaye Jahan Par

Hum Tumhe Chaahte Hain Aise

Marne Waala Koi

Marne Waala Koi Zindagi Chaahta Ho Jaise

Hum Tumhe Chaahte Hain Aise"

Hope you all like it !! And thanx for the awsum comments :)

Hit the "like" button and share the <3 😊

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesomest update... want more:)
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Reesh !! love the way FF is moving ahead ...you writing is so wonderful ...it has a rhythm in it ..it give immesense pleasure to readers ..keep updating more often ( I know i am after you life,so plz do not mind) 😊
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update to the core👍🏼
but ye dil mange more😳😳...
pls update soon😃