mischa08 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OMG this show is getting soooo boring!! I used to like it in the beginning when Angad wuz a rockstar and they fell in love and everything.  Then you know Ekta, she screws everything up and gets Kripa and Prithvi together and then Prithvi is a murderer and Kripa goes back to Angad and then we find out she is pregnant with Prithvi's child!!!!!🀒🀒 Oh wait there's more!! Kripa becomes a big star and they make Angad look like a pathetic loser😑 and then he finds out Kripa is pregnant with Prithvi's child and now Mishti is back!!πŸ˜• What the 🀬 is going on???? This show is sooo predictable just like all the other Ekta shows, its just gonna draaaaaaaaagggggggg...... She makes good actors like Iqbal and all of the other ones make fools out of themselves in her shows, she is wasting their talent by making them follow her stupid storyline😑 (I praise Rajeev for leaving KTH) and plus she is so busy with her autobiography Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka that she will stop paying attention to KYPH. Oh well, you should keep watching it for Iqbal, he is the only thing worth watching in this show!!πŸ˜† Edited by mischa08 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish2 thumbnail
I don't want that KYPH ends
mischa08 thumbnail
Don't worry guyz it won't end yet.....Ekta will drag it a little longer, but keep watching it for Iqbal!! πŸ˜›
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but still wats wrong with it
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
nah i dont think it should end i mea nits not that boring i still like it
mischa08 thumbnail
Ok, ok u guyz!! All i'm trying to say its not as good as it was in the beginning, its not ending, and no ones telling u to stop watching it, I have nothing against the show its just, u know Ekta sometimes.. πŸ€” Sorry agar aap ko bura laga.
ana1 thumbnail
its okay mischa its your opinion πŸ˜›
ya its true that it was better before πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
mischa08 thumbnail
lets jus be friends 😊 I'm just tryin to start a discussion, if u don't like it, i will delete it.
nshkry thumbnail
no way dun want this 2 end .... its iqbals s show ..
i dot on him
ana1 thumbnail
your welcome mischa but wat did i do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›