wow wonderful starting plz cont soon   ๐Ÿ‘    ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘
Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wow cont soon!!!
luv himani
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow....really nice...u write good fanfics...cant wait to read the rest of this one...plzz continue soon!!
sweetz_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyface

wow....really nice...u write good fanfics...cant wait to read the rest of this one...plzz continue soon!!

Thank u very much Smiley๐Ÿ˜›

insia12 thumbnail
Interesting!!!!     ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
sweetz_gurl thumbnail
Part 2

K(on cell):hello..

Someone:hi kaise ho..

K:Prithvi??mein theek hon how about u?

P:mein bhi theek hon..to tum aaj aa rahi ho na college..

K:yeah ofcourse..i m just leaving..

P:ok then meet u at college..bye

K:bye

She puts off and drives the car to her college.She wears her brown glasses as it was a sunny day.She stops her car beside a red car on a red signal.When the Red car which was beside Kripa's car,open his side mirror to feel fresh air we see that its none other than Angad who was also wearing yellow shaded googles.Angad sees beside his car when his eyes stucks on a girl and yes its none other than Kripa whose car was not so far from him.The signal turns red,Kripa's car zooms while Angad just left there.The remaining cars start horning to him as Angad comes back out of his trance and also zooms his car to the college.He taked a short cut and reached College.

When he comes out,all girls comes to hum running.He was surrounded by many girls.Then the girls start leaving because it was time for classes.Angad then finally was able to enter the college.He straightly goes to a boy who was talking to other person.Angad comes close to him and taps his shoulder.The boy turns around and its none other than Prithvi.

P:kaha tha tu..kab se tera wait ker raha hon..

A:yaar tu to janta hi hai ke mein itni dair kaha reh sakta hon..

P:oh samajh gaya....as usual aaj bhi sari larkiyan..

Angad winks at him..

P:tu kabhi nahi sudhrega..

A:whats new in this..

They both laughs.In the mean time Kripa parks her car and nervously comes inside the college.All boys who was standing there,their mouth drop open.Kripa was feeling really awkward as all of them was watching them.

A Boy:Wow..

Another Boy:Lagta hai nayi ayi hai..

The another boy goes to Angad and whispers something in his ears.First of all Angad was shocked that he saw the same girl which he saw in the red tunal.But then he has a evil smile on his face.

P:Oh Kripa...

A(confusely):Tu ose janta hai..

P:ofcourse woh meri bohut achi dost hai..

A:oh i see..

Again winks at himself.Prithvi understood that he was to rage her.

P:No No..No Angad...she is my friend..

A:rules are rules Prithvi...koi bhi ho tum meri adat to jante hi ho...

P:Lekin..

A:No Ifs and No buts...tumhe chalna hai to chalo warna saro yahi beth ker..

He goes straight to her as some boys also follows him.

A(takes his hand out to shake hand):Hi..i m Angad...Angad Khanna..

K:hi..

She was about to move when Angad stops her way.

A:Hey wait...whats ur name..

K:Excuse me..?

A:Yeah whats ur name?

Kripa then thinks that they are trying to rage her but she''l answer them by not being reged by them.

K:Kripa Sharma..

A:oh Kripa..nice name..well u r really beautiful..

K(smiles):thanx..

Kripa was again about to move when Angad again comes in her way to stop her but this time Kripa's books falls on the floor.

A:oops sorry..

They both bent down at the same time and both at the same time was about to pick the book.

A:Well aap ki ankein lagta hai bohut khoobsurat hain...

Kripa now looks at him and takes out her googles from her eyes and looks at him.Angad was very amazed by her brown eyes.Kripa waves her hand in front of him.

K:Helloo!!

K:what happen!!!!!!!!

Kripa just gets up and again wears her googles and walks into the Principals room.Prithvi come to Angad.

P:Angad..ye baki larkiyon ki tarah nahi hai...

A:Matlab?

P:Matlab ye ke ye teri oun girlfriends ki tarah nahi hai jo teri aik jhalak per mar jayein...

A:u know what...sab larkiyon ki tarah ye tumhari dost Kripa bhi mujhse pyaar kare gi..

P:Forget it..

A:No I m serious...

P:Angad tum aisa kuch nahi karo ge understand..

A:theek hai meine aisa waisa kuch nahi karon ga bas tum meri help kar do..

P:Matlab tumhara matlab kya hai?

A:Saath din Larki In..

P:Mean?

A:Saath din ke under tumhari dost Kripa mere pyaar per hogi...

P:u can't do that..

A:i can..just tell me whatever i say..ok

P:ok per is se kisi ko koi dukh nahi hona chahiye..means ke kisi ke koi feelings ke sath nahi khelna hoga..

A:Done!

Kripa goes to Principal's office.She knocks the door and goes inside.

K:Hello Sir..i m Kripa Sharma...Aap se Surybhaan Sharma ne baat ki hogi meri addmission ki..

PRI:oh yeah Miss Sharma mein ne aap ke addmisson form taiyaar ker diya hai aur bhaij bhi diya hai..u can go and attend all ur classes from Today..Good Luck Miss Sharma..!

K:thank u sir!

PRI:u may go now..

She leaves the office.

To Be Continued.

Sweetz Gurl
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was rly nice!!!! hmm, yeh saath din larki in ke chakar mein saath din angad falls for kripa hojayega (my prediction)
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Amazing part! Cant wait to see how angad is gonna try to get her! lol. Cont. soon!
sweetz_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabz8888

it was rly nice!!!! hmm, yeh saath din larki in ke chakar mein saath din angad falls for kripa hojayega (my prediction)

i m really impressed by ur predictions..๐Ÿ‘