Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Aw!! That was one DREAMY proposal. What an apt name for the chapter! Except for when he feels he should stay away to "protect" her, Abhay really knows how to keep his girl happy, doesn't he? No wonder Pia feels so special around himโค๏ธ I'm happy Abhay is finally giving in to Pia and their love despite his fears๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As for the rest, wow, wasn't expecting Haseena but good to see her. And Alina will also be saved! Yayiee!
Waiting for AbhIya's wedding now Thanks Neethz ๐Ÿค—sure he has his fear and he is still worried but now he doesnt wanna take any more risk regarding Pia's life. she is too precious for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ chandeena will have guest appearance here ๐Ÿ˜†

And ya, I don't know how I'd missed out on that comment. So Peehu will create problems for AbhIya? Argh, noo!!
OMG, Mohini has some other reason to hate Abhay? No I wanna see what this is! :P
Oh you are most welcome to take Aryan as your brother. He has enough "otherwise" admirers to deal with anyway๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿคฃ Peehu wont create problems for Abhiya but somehow her situation will be a problem for them ๐Ÿ˜• I know I know... day by day more people says they love Aryan ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -_Sweta_-

Wow Tanzy!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Now that was surely a total "DREAMY" chapter I have ever came across...
Really a beautiful one...๐Ÿ˜‰ Hey, how ru? i thot u dont read the FF anymore ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh Jeh!! He will surely create some trouble now... Hope it doesn't separate Abhay and Piya now... Waiting to see what plots he will lay now...๐Ÿ˜•
Thanks God.. Alina is alive... Ek second ke liye laga tha that she will die...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Haseena is great mother... Really supportive... I loved her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Want to see how is Chand's character now...๐Ÿ˜• Lets see what Jeh will do.. no i wont kill Alina for sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ chandeena will be guest appearance..they don have much role in this FF 
Now coming back to the Best part of the chappy!!
Oh Gosh!! I LOVED IT in capital letters...๐Ÿ˜ณ
My My!! Abhay is just so perfect!! He did all the things which a girl in real life would dream about it...The way he wished Piya... It was so romantic... The way Abhay made up for not spending time with her for the rest of the day... Haayye!!โ˜บ๏ธ Glad u liked it...true..any girl even reality wud love it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Treating Piya like a Princess... All the arrangements... Was simply beautiful!! Classic Abhay!! He's a total dream man.. *Sigh*๐Ÿ˜
And the proposing and engagement... I had tears in my eyes while reading it that why can't be it real!!!๐Ÿ˜† awww...thanks so much u...i really donno wat to say.. feeling honored ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Now its AbhIya wedding on the line... Eagerly waiting for it... Update Soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fabulous chappy Tanzy...๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautifully written...๐Ÿฅณ
Thanks a lot for the PM...๐Ÿ˜Š
Lots of love to you...๐Ÿค— thanks a lot... wedding will be within next 2 updates \...glad u commented aft soo long ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Oh tanzie I missed u.It was u,heena & ayesha whose FF I missed the most.I & heena used 2 fight who will comment on ur post 1st & luk now I m the last one 2 comment but was busy wid my board exams.Finally got time 2 read all.So I loved the journey frm 242 kisses wid 2 extra kisses to Abhiya's engagement.It was romantic indeed & I wnt u to cont & do PM me

Love u๐Ÿค—

I missed you a lot too๐Ÿค—I knew u have boards so thought better wait for you till you comment. will defo PM you and next update will be tomorrow I guess...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

last update was xactly some beautiful cindrella story...i totally adored d way u wrote their engagement part.. it took me to some fairy world, where actually dream comes true๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you so much for liking it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

unbelievably beautiful update...i totally loved ur choice of ring...
 " Aryan sighed and wished he had someone to love like this and if only someone would have loved him as much just like Abhay and Pia love each other. God must be laughing at him for this statement and think, "the idiot has not one but two women who loves him more then their own lives but only their timing and place is inappropriate..." dunno y , even one of d bestest update regarding abhiya's love, i found this dialogue by aryan  hammering in my mind like nything i knew in the whole update the 1 thing u will notice is about Aryan ๐Ÿ˜ณ so biased ๐Ÿ˜› but glad u liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

again sry for d short reply, bt this is  d last one "i mean short comment"๐Ÿ˜‰ 

luv u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please update egarly waiting 4 next part

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a very nice update๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, although i was xpecting sum super fast marriage n sum co-chi-co after dt...โ˜บ๏ธ...bt uuu
i seriously love d very first paragraph, d use metaphor was just amazing๐Ÿ˜Š
wowww bachelor party was real surprise, although i wanted a marriage update bt i couldn't deny ur idea was some hilarious  n amazing...
i so love ma cutiepie aryan...nw i seriously want a ARYAN in ma life๐Ÿ˜ณ
dere were two best thing happened, first abhay's fear or concerned regarding her show to d party n d second one when actually showed up there n dealt wid abhay๐Ÿ˜ณ
arnab part was xactly wat i wanted * a peace of good advice to this man by her daughter*๐Ÿ˜ก n after dt abhay's entry...i gt fainted...*he wl kill me someday*๐Ÿ˜›...
armaan is truly an amazing person

luv u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@shrish ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›ye le ...@tanzie ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜†gatecrash...amber can do anything to win a bet...๐Ÿ˜†poor aryan needs to know amber more...and ๐Ÿ˜ฒhe called arman lover boy of amber...๐Ÿ˜‰...arnab ๐Ÿ˜กise koi aur kaam nahi hai kya...cant he see pia happy (tanzie why nt to get angry on arnab ha ๐Ÿ˜†have u started loving him)...loved abhiyas moment in the bachelor party ๐Ÿ˜ณpoor alina she blurted out the truth...what is gonna happen...what ru planning now tanzie...

P.S. update soon k ๐Ÿ˜†no more waiting...and ya romantic update nxt chap...hows ur mom now...hope she is well๐Ÿค—
Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tanzie awesome update I so loved it.Abhay's bachelor party,aryan's arrangements,Gals gatecrash & Pia ki cute scolding 2 Abhay.Hate arnab ab pta chala panchi kispe gayi hai LOL.I hope mish forgive Pia.It was not her fault & why Aryan left suddenly?Now I wnt u to update nxt part as soon as possible got it.๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Love u๐Ÿค—
Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tanzie, loved Abhay's bachelor's party gatecrash.
and why should we not hate Arnab yaar. we always have and we always will ๐Ÿคฃ coz as someone rightly said in my SS, arnab to arnab tha, arnab hai aur humesha arnab hi rahega ๐Ÿคฃ hate him to the core ๐Ÿ˜ก 
and now waiting for the wedding and SR ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nhi yeh nhi ho sakta I'll kill u heena & rashu.How can u both take my place๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm here!

-- edited --

First let me complete dancing! I;m commenting in the same page of the update! I deserve a cake!

Bachelor party! Amazing! complte amazing and funny! Pia's answer for Abhay was fabulous! Abhay is already missing Pia and she is talking like this to him and to top it Amber strictly said no seeing till tomo evening! Oh my poor Abhay!๐Ÿ˜‰

Arnab, disgusting! Suddenly he pitched in claiming Pia as his daughter and reconsidering the marriage.. The former part is okay with me how dare he do the latter!

Armaan's action was real soothing. Alina kissed Aryan.. Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the PM dear!
Edited by --Siva-- - 12 years ago