Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 75)

Posted: 2012-03-08T06:21:44Z
superb update!!!!!!ClapClap why u did'nt like this chapter???Confused it was really nice.Thumbs Up

awwwe poor aryanCryBroken Heart...why peehu keep doing like this.Angry.its ok that she wants to protect him..but that is not the only way...atleast she cud tell him all the things clearly..n trust him n be wid him.

liked the way pia helped aryan in finding peehu n supported him jus like he always did.Smile

liked the siblings convo very much.Smile..specially aryan- abhay convo...abhay is so helpful n nice...no wonder everyone loves him so much.Wink...all three r more close ,understanding n cooperative than any real bro n sis.

n pia again in danger.Ouch...omg she is really danger prone (btw who wud not like to fall in danger when she hv such a sexy bf as her bodyguard).Wink...abhay's anger was so justified as pia never listens to him...i so loved it when he shouted at her n seeing her tears melted down n that line - "If you dont care for urself than atleast care for me, i cant afford to loose u"  awww  so romantic.Heart

n this abhay is sumtime so stupidAngry...he has already accepted her in his life but has problem in officially marrying herConfused...nutcase..Silly...anyways eagerly waiting for their marriage.Day Dreaming

continue soon.Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-08T07:35:08Z
Pia is a sure magnet for disaster. Poor Abhay he has got a girl which comes with a label handle with care very fragile I would say.
So is Alina going to help Aryan. It is kind of sad story for her. No family to love her and accept her. The man she loves is in love with another woman for eternity.
Aryan's pain was the main highlight of the chapter I would say. But somehow aI just couldn't understand Peehu. Why did she have to come back to Aryan for a night just to creat havoc he could have moved on with Alina. So what is the future for Aryan with Mohini threat looming in the air.
Abhay seems to be the one with a sane head here except when it comes to Pia.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-08T10:31:04Z
Awesome..now waiting eagerly for abhiya wedding
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-09T05:18:30Z

awesome update tanzie, pia always come across wrong time. i think abhay not actullay rejected her he rejected idea of marrying her... because he is vampire...  i hope abhay understand her pain too. and them marry her also...

1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-09T09:51:59Z
Hey, TanziHug
Will have to keep it short this time 'coz I'm kinda multitasking. Rofl!
Great update and what stood out was definitely Aryan in this one. The poor guy is so damn disturbed, I hate seeing him this way. I'm used to seeing him all happy and chirpy and cheerfulOuch Worst part is, I can't bring myself to hate Peehu either but she is most definitely flawed. I dunno, sometimes, I feel maybe Aryan should move on with Alina but in my heart, I feel a connection with Aryan-Peehu so I really want them back together!
Coming to Abhay-Pia, I'm just waiting for the wedding bells now. Wonder how you will convince him when he's point blank said no in this updateLOL.LOL
Update soon! Looking forward to a lot of stuff coming our wayHeart
2 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-10T07:20:58Z
thnx for pm
gr8t ClapClap
felt really bad for aryan
cont soon
updt soon
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-10T08:25:09Z
hey xelan , thnx for the update & plz update soon in ur other FF - the beautiful stranger ...Smile .Smile .Smile .Smile .Smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-10T09:49:26Z
SUPERB UPDATE TANZIE LOVEIT
PEEHU LEFT AARYAN AGAIN REALLY FEELING BAD FOR HIM. PIA READY TO HELP AARYAN NICE. I REALLY LOVE THE BONDING OF RAICHANDS SIBLINGS THEY ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEIR BONDING IS STRONG. ABHAY IS SUPERB AS BROTHER I LOVE CONVO OF BROTHERS.JEH,IS VILLAIN STILL U WRITE HIS CHARACTER VERY WELL.HE LOVES PIA AND NOT WANT TO HURT HER AND HIS QUESTION TO PIA AMAZING. JEH CHARACTER IS GOOD HERE PIA NEVER LISTEN ABHAY NICE HMM VAMPIRE BOYFRIEND SO SWEET.TAKE UR TIME TO UPDATE I CAN WAIT.
1 Likes this