Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140) - Page 75

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">evn I missed it.No worries I'll b the 1st one 2 res nxt time LOLπŸ˜†</font>
hehe me bhi hu one me shrish btw i missed ur catfight with heena...rofl sec place will be mine heenu u better msg me huh
haha ya rashu.Once upon a time me,tanzie & heena used 2 fight who will res 1st.So hum teeno ek dusre ko pehle hi bta dete thai ki I m going 2 update soon LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">haha ya rashu.Once upon a time me,tanzie & heena used 2 fight who will res 1st.So hum teeno ek dusre ko pehle hi bta dete thai ki I m going 2 update soon LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
lol i know and i used to read ur comments also ..rofl but kabhi kabhi tanzie bhul jati hai mujhe batana and i comment last
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

lol i know and i used to read ur comments also ..rofl but kabhi kabhi tanzie bhul jati hai mujhe batana and i comment last
Jst scold her once she'll remember 2 tell u 1stπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Amazing update Tanzie πŸ‘ Loved it πŸ˜ƒ I love the Raichand brothers πŸ˜‰ esp Aryan here in this FF πŸ˜‰ I know u'll say ki sab mere Aryan ke peeche kyun hai? But sorry dear not our fault. U gave us Aryan n now u have to face if we go gaga over him πŸ˜† Aryan n Abhay's fight was too cute. But y is Abhay going back to his sad thoughts?  Y does he think he will harm Pia? Plz dont make him stay away from her after the wedding plz plz plz. 😭

Aww my sweetie pie Abhay is scared of his wildcat Pia? πŸ˜† Shaadi ke baad waisi hi kachcha chaba jayegi use 🀣

Amby symbolises girl power n feminism πŸ˜ƒ Loved the way she coerced Alina to sneak into Aryan's head and find out the venue πŸ˜† Poor Aryan πŸ˜† Coming to the bachelor's party I could literally imagine Abhay sitting on a throne while semi naked girls were dancing around him 🀣 I can imagine how Pia would've felt πŸ˜† Loved Pia teasing Abhay. So she wouldn mind being a stripper for Abhay, huh? πŸ˜‰ Would love to see tat happen 🀣 

Y is Aryan so confused yaar?  He kinda feels for Alina as well even though Peehu rules his heart. This guy needs to sort his head n heart out for his own good. BTW y was Alina worried? Wat happened? 😲 Does Aryan sense the she-devil as in Mohini coming back? 😲 Plz keep her away till we get some nice romantic Abhiya moments plz 😭 Also Jeh is away? 😲 Am sure this spells doom.

Poor Pia  She feels Abhay will move on in his life after she's gone? I hope u change the situation here πŸ˜‰ Would love to see Pia spend a happy immortal life with Abhay. Would also love to see her enjoy every phase of womanhood, be that of a daughter, lover, wife or a mother 😳 Pity her for the ordeal she went through on her wedding day but gald Abhay was there for her 😳 Aww Arman is such a cutie 😳 Loved the way he accepted Pia n promised to bring Misha to her wedding. When will Amber Arman happen yaar?  Waiting eagerly for that.

Coming to Arnab I dont blame him entirely for Pia n Sugandh's state as Sugandh was equally responsible as well even in the show. If he had deserted Pia then Yes but in both the show as well as this FF he never knew she was alive. Now tat he knows Pia is his child he wants to give her all the happiness she deserved in the first place. He was never a bad father. Dont know y ppl hated him here  I agree he's been kebab mein haddi for Abhiya. But being a father he had her best interest at heart n no father would willingly hand his daughter over a monster. Yep I am calling Abhay a monster even though I love him as vampires are no angels. They survive by draining the life force of another living being be tat of a human or an animal.  No father would push his child into the monster's den to be his dinner 😭 So I dont hate Arnab.
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jst scold her once she'll remember 2 tell u 1stπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>
lol did that only but i have scolded heenu bec she gets tanzies msg earlier so if i get angry heenu shikar banegi
@rashu and shrish:lolz guys...tanzie will murder u 4 spamming!
Originally posted by abhiora

@rashu and shrish:lolz guys...tanzie will murder u 4 spamming!
she wont tora ahe knows us well after all we r spammers πŸ˜†

awesome update

loved it
Girls crashing the party was awesome
I knew Piya would always trust Abhay
And Arnab I hate him😑
I hope Armaan brings Misha back
Cont soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by Pari-Gupta - 11 years ago
tora this post belongs 2 us more thn tanzie herself.So v feel lke home here LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†