Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update. loved the way abhay proposed pia and their engagement occured. it was great to see how everyone was happy to see the couple together. now waiting to see what jeh will do .plz update soon waiting for some romantic scene.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm.The Cinderella idea was awsome.Plz joldi update koro nd pm me plz.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update tanzie... 
aryan was funny whn he said he'l propose pia to be his bhabhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
loved the fairy tale proposal...😳
finally abhay proposed pia πŸ˜ƒ
glad that alina is fine... 
waiting for abhiya wedding πŸ˜ plz update soon...
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Tanzie glad burden on earth Gaurav is dead πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ seriously how could he do this 2 his own sister n Jeh again had misunderstanding what 2 do with him with him jumping 2 conclusion before knowing whole truth luved abhiya part even Haseena is here but hope aryan, amber ,alina n armaan get theor happy ending soon πŸ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh tanzie I missed u.It was u,heena & ayesha whose FF I missed the most.I & heena used 2 fight who will comment on ur post 1st & luk now I m the last one 2 comment but was busy wid my board exams.Finally got time 2 read all.So I loved the journey frm 242 kisses wid 2 extra kisses to Abhiya's engagement.It was romantic indeed & I wnt u to cont & do PM me
Love uπŸ€—
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjali0111

awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈthis is for u πŸ€— for giving such cute sweet n romantic update.❀️ Thanks so much dear for liking πŸ€—

abhay was never as romantic as he was in this update!!.❀️...oh i love this abhay.πŸ˜ƒhe was far more better than his usual self.πŸ˜‰...he was so innocently cute when he was feeling nervous abt pia's response😳 I thought I have given enough Sadu Raichand n now he's going to be a married man so he sud be cute and sweet to his future wife πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

the engagement was truly like a fairytale❀️...any girl wud die for such lovable guy n such royal treatment.😍...abhay proposing pia...was obviously my most fav. scene...so much of love in their eyes😍...like pia even i had happy tears in my eyes reading that.😳...n the dialogues.πŸ‘...amazingly romantic...wished in the show also they wud have written such beautiful dialogues rather than jus "i love u"..which abhay used to say like tape recorder.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seriously ..this is what happen when people having very limited talent n creativity run the show.πŸ˜† ok consider it as the silence before the storm. so i want them to enjoy their fairytale as much as they can. i know... i was soo bored wid the ILU in the end so i always wanted to add new things..glad u liked them Embarrassed

anyways...coming to the update again...feeling bad for aryanπŸ˜”...poor guy has suffered a lot n is still in suffering😭.. ..as there r  two girls madly in love with him but still love is not there in his life😭...its like u r standing in front of ocean...but cant drink its water to satisfy ur thirst.πŸ˜”...ahh...kuch jyada hi philosophical ho gya...i knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  u nailed it... i loved wat you said.. soon Abhay and Aryan give each other competition in misery

hope armaan n amby will also be able to accept their feelings for each other soon.😍 

n jeh...ohh he thinks that alina is also killed n that too by abhay.😲...hope he'll find out the truth.jeh is having a huge misunderstanding n he doesnt know Alina is alive..

continue soon...cant wait for abhiya marriage.
πŸ˜‰  will update on sunday probably Embarrassed

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

πŸ₯³abhiya marriage...πŸ₯³fantastic update tanzie...and the carriage aww i also want sum one to do that 4 me...pia is so lucky...liked the surprise abhay gave to pia...😍alina is fine...and amber is also happy na πŸ˜ƒ...the ring is beautifull...😳

Thank you Rashu πŸ€— I really really wish n pray that you find someone who would give all the happines to you Embarrassed glad u liked the ring..its my fav Embarrassed

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

awesum updt...loved the gifts...n d way abhay was nervous...loved the engagement part...eagerly waiting 4 d nxt part

Thanks dear. next will be bachelors party and rest. wedding will be within 2 updates Embarrassed

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: flora212

Res----

wow...it was great,lovely,superb...i hv no words to explain it!!!U r such awsome writer..u really made me crazy fr ur ff..oh wait..,πŸ˜‰HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!!..but dont think these words are to make u fool!!! These are real..really man u r such a wonderfull writer...now coming to the update...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
WHAT SHOULD I SAY...HMM..A WONDERFULL FAIRYTALE!! THANKS FR GIVING SUCH A GREAT UPDATE.
LOVED THE DIALOUGE OF SWEET PIE ARAYAN RIACHAND"If she doesn't I will propose her to be my bhabi!! sounds good to you?" THAT WAS GREAT..
ABHAY PROPOSING PAI WAS FABOLUS!!!
SO HASEENA HAS GIVEN HER ENTRY...πŸ˜‰
ONE REQUEST---WANT ABHIYA HYBRID CHILD...
AND YES OBIOUSLY WAITING FR ABHIYA WEDDING BELLS!!!
LOVE U TANZIE AND UPDATE SOOON...((((MMUUAAHH)))

First tell me, was all this praises for real or april fool? πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† are let me get married.. will think about children later 🀣
glad u liked the update... wedding will be within 2 updates Embarrassed

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

Res----

wow...it was great,lovely,superb...i hv no words to explain it!!!U r such awsome writer..u really made me crazy fr ur ff..oh wait..,πŸ˜‰HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!!..but dont think these words are to make u fool!!! These are real..really man u r such a wonderfull writer...now coming to the update...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
WHAT SHOULD I SAY...HMM..A WONDERFULL FAIRYTALE!! THANKS FR GIVING SUCH A GREAT UPDATE.
LOVED THE DIALOUGE OF SWEET PIE ARAYAN RIACHAND"If she doesn't I will propose her to be my bhabi!! sounds good to you?" THAT WAS GREAT..
ABHAY PROPOSING PAI WAS FABOLUS!!!
SO HASEENA HAS GIVEN HER ENTRY...πŸ˜‰
ONE REQUEST---WANT ABHIYA HYBRID CHILD...
AND YES OBIOUSLY WAITING FR ABHIYA WEDDING BELLS!!!
LOVE U TANZIE AND UPDATE SOOON...((((MMUUAAHH)))

First tell me, was all this praises for real or april fool? πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† are let me get married.. will think about children later 🀣
glad u liked the update... wedding will be within 2 updates 😳

no dear😭these praises are real...πŸ˜ƒi was just kidding with u trust me...πŸ˜†and when r u going to update????πŸ˜•
Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Wow Tanzie 😳 I envy Pia so much rt now 😍 Its a dream come true for any gal πŸ˜‰ Loved the update yaar πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for making sure Alina is all rt. I would have felt really bad had anything happened to her. Am happy that Abhay, Amby n Aryan could save her. Aryan is envying Abhay when Peehu n Alina both love him to the extent of madness? πŸ˜› I guess Aryan n Peehu will end up together but I would have loved to see some Aryan Alina moments as well. Sure it is. even I would have been squashed if someone tried to impress me like this πŸ˜† will get lots of Aryan n Alina moments.

I never thought we'd have Chandeena in this FF πŸ˜ƒ n Haseena is on the vampire council? 😲 WOW! 😊 So atleast the other vampires will think twice before taking punga with Abhay πŸ˜† Waiting to know more abt Chandeena n the vampire council 😊  better we call it the supernatural court... there's no council here. because the court has warlocks n werewolves too... not jus of vampires..

Next update is Abhiya wedding 😍 So will we ahem ahem ☺️ get the 18+ plus update in the next one like u promised? I know I sound like a besharam 🀣 Kya karu? U were the one who got us all excited by dropping the news πŸ˜ƒ Now u cant back out πŸ˜‰ Plz yaar give us an Abhiya hybrid na? 😭 I missed tat in the show a lot. Its OK. I dont mind if u give it after 10 or so updates but I'll definitely hound u for tat 😳 till u give us one πŸ˜† next update wont be wedding... it will be brs party and fillers πŸ˜› πŸ˜† i wont take it back but 18+ update wont be now.. u have to be patient πŸ˜› i will write a very simple n sweet SR scene 😳

Anyways loved the update n Abhiya's engagement 😳  When we will get Amber Arman romance? Love the way their track is going rt now.  Will get but not now.. now wait till daddy Dobriyal will know his daughter is alive πŸ˜›

BTW meaning to ask u from a long time. Wats ur real name? 😊 We all know u as Tanzie or Princess Xeelan or lately its Phoenix Xeelan. U know mine now πŸ˜ƒ Tanzie is the short form of my real name πŸ˜† my name is too long and i dont wanna mention my real name here πŸ˜† though IF people who r in my fb knows my full name but i will PM you my full name..hope its ok wid you 😳

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

oh my gosh Tanzie Pia is sooo lucky!! Aw...she gets a Cinderella proposal...Day Dreaming I can't believe I'm almost...jealous of her.
Aryan... I'm still wondering who he'll end up with, in the end. And yes I am very happy that Alina is alive!
I love the ring too...can't wait for the wedding!

Thank you Shreya 😳 I wanted to make beautiful... they deserve it... 😊 
wedding will be in next two updates

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Tanzie, awesome update. Piya's birthday celebration and the engagement was just perfect. I liked the concept of cindrella's carriage. I loved the line where aryan said that he would propose piya for his bhabi. It was just osom. The ring was also very lovely and yes, i am happy as alina is alive.
waiting for the next part. Pls continue soon...
thanks for the pm.

Thanks Romita. Cinderella is my fav disney princess so any thought of fairytale reminds of her 😳  glad u liked theing... its my fav 😊 
welcome.

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

wow tanzie...Beautiful Update!

The sleeping scene was soo cute ! Abhiya are so adorable.. just loved it !

Abhay's surpise was really beautiful.. Just like a fairytale..

Awww...Abhay Proposed Pia.. Love the way he proposed & the ring was amazing..

Yiiipppeee ! Abhiya are engaged ! I'm so happy.. flying in the air..

I hope Aryan & Amby finds their happiness too ! When is peehu coming back ? Want to see them together & happy.. Plz.. Plz.. Plz.. Plz.. !

Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

Thanks Sonia. Glad u loved it. i always try to write different things in different ffs... its fun 😳 Peehu will come back soon..wait for her entry...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Tanzie is the short form of my real name πŸ˜† my name is too long and i dont wanna mention my real name here πŸ˜† though IF people who r in my fb knows my full name but i will PM you my full name..hope its ok wid you 😳

Ok No worries 😊 I am in Ayshu's friendlist. If ur there, then I can add u as well if u dont have any issues that is Embarrassed