Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kimiiiii meriiiiiii jaaaaaaaaannnnn🤗🤗🤗... waise frienships mein no sorry lekin this time I have to say it... I'm so so so sorry yaar😭 I know you're mad at me for not visiting this topic often (I don't blame you) and I'm probably a horrible friend but so much has been going on lately (one of these days I'll sit down and tell you the wholeee story) that I just got caught up... Me sorry once again.. Please forgive me sis😭😭😭

Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

Time mil gaya aap ko??😛.........where have u been huh😕😆........I was abt to start singing a song....ajjjaa ajjjaaaaa aaaaaaaaa jaaa...jhalak dikla jaaaaaa😆.......waise parai wagaira ka bahana mar karna coz ur exams are over😆😛....I am very upset with u for next two mins😭😆😆 jaanti hoon exams to kab ke khatam ho chuke lekin padai kam nahin hui i guess u can ask Deepthi b/c she knows how stressed I've been lately with schoolwork and personal matters on top of that.... Sorry sis😭 I had soo many scholarship apps to fill out which turned out to be harder than college apps... then I had many interviews to give so was busy with that not to mention all that homework..ughhh.. and now AP exams in May for whcih I've started preparing since last week adn they are eating my head up... Plz. don't think I'm making dus bahaane bc seriously I would be here every moment if I could... you don't know how much u mean to me yaar... love u loads🤗 
Arre jaan, how can I be mad😛..........waise you are late coz Jan. mein 1 year ho gaya😕😆😆...I was a visitor for abt two months and then in March,  I finally decided to register😆😉😛  Hehee in that case meri jaan you were late in wishing me because my one year anniversary wasn't in January😉... it was actually in October😆... it just took me a while to register.. was reading updates without registering and then I saw other interesting posts and thought.. arree i want to give my bhashaans here :P 😉😆 so congratulate me this year in October and I'll congratulate u in January next year😆

Ahemmmmmmmm😆😛....I thought I was way behind for answering PMs..tumara haal toh mujse v bura hai😛.......lakin my(urs too😛) lil sis Eisha waited for ur reply aur app hain ke time hee nahi😡.....humari lil sis ko itna tang mat kiya karo😛........aur tum help karti??😕😆....jiase u did last time😡😆😆...me waited and waited for ur reply aur janaab ka koi ata pata hee nahi😕😆
Waise jaan, Eishu cudn't wait any longer so she posted it here...even I was surprised😛...I didn't even realize that I am abt to complete one yr......waise toh I don't forget such imp. dates lakine last few weeks..phew😉😛

oyy pagli last time I did reply to u and asked u what was the plan etc etc for Eishu lekin u never replied back... maybe it didnt reach u😕😕 It's ok.. waise bhi mein bak bak karti rehti hun... isliye it wasn't that imp. to read.. I jsut wrote how much I loved u etc etc... kuch khaas nahin :P 😉 Waise did Deepa tell u about our next jhakaas top secret plan😉 ready sis😉😛

Thank you meriiiiiiiiiii jaannnnnnnnnnnnn🤗

You and your wishes mean so much to me jannnn🤗😳😛

lubbbbbbbbbb juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

Ahem😆..kuch jiada hee kanjoos ho gai ho😛

Chalo hugs se kaam chala lete hain doste ke vaste😉

Thank you Jaani🤗🤗🤗

My hugs and infinite love are worth more than material gifts.. or at least I think so😳..... thought of the day😉😉

Awww...thanks for the food jaani😳😉....I was so hungry😆😉...and veggie pizza is a must for me😆😛.......yummmyyyyyyyyyy😃😆 Consider this as repost of above... enjoy veggie pizza again😛😛😛

waise I can't eat paani puri😕😆......flu hai na😭....althoguh mouth is watering😆😆😛.........chalo phir v thoda kha hee lete hain😉😉😆 now are are you feeling jaan?? ab to pani puri kha sakti ho naa😉😛

And cake.....yummmyy😛.......thanks for all the food Jaani😉......it was delicious.....and yes..I finisded it all😛 haila!!! kuch to share kiya hota😡😆😆 It's ok.. consider this post as a report of foods above... Enjoy again!! And this time share...😡😆 Sharing is caring samjhiiii😉😉😉 (even if u dont care😆)

Nehaaaaa meriiiiiii jaannnnnnnn, thank you so much for all your wishes🤗..........miss chatting with u jaani😭........and miss those old days😭......esp humari woh motw kee plannings😆

I miss them more than anything... everytime we spent chatting (and planning :P) was always very special and I enjoyed to the fullest.... Waise I'll try to be around more on offliners (esp. with Deepa's plan we have to implement😉) lekin I'll slowly disappear from here for month or two because of exams in May which are most crucial for me.. but come June... I graduate and then PARTY kyunki I'll definitely be around more.. Pakka Promise😛 Forgive me for all the times I couldn't be there these past few months for you??😭😳

Love you jannnnn🤗....you are an absolute sweetheart🤗Less than you🤗

Loveeeeee youuuuuuuuuu Jaaaaannnn 🤗

Luv,
Kimi

Aapki,

Neha😳

~Khizer~ thumbnail
Oyeee I was looking for this party all over the Kum Kum forum 😆 ....

Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveHussain&KK

hey kimi di...so finally 1yr ho hii gaya...hehe 😆
so again:
Congrats 4 completing 1yr meri jaanu
luv u loads
ur lil sis
shilpa

Hahahha😆.....haan jaani, 1 year ho gaya..finally😛😆

Thanks for the wishes sweety😛

Love u too😛😃

Originally posted by: nsa4657

congrats for completing a year!

Thank you friend😃😛

Take Care

Love,
Kimi

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Congrats on completing one year Kiran! 👏

I have read your posts a couple of times and you always crack me up... i loved ur jokes, esp in eisha's bday party. 😃 😳

Keep rocking the forum!!  😳

love,
khair

Hi Jaani😛😊

Thank you so much for the wishes😛😳

I don't know you personally lakin I've got to know a lot abt u from Khushi's gallery where u chat most of the times😆😛.......You are such a sweetheart😛

Thanks once again.

Love,
Kimi

~*Ria*~ thumbnail

meethi churi UR BAD............ Mujh jaise pyare pyare bachon ko tum lift hee nahi karati.............Im sad.... now i need sweets...........................!!!

~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bunty4Ever

Oyeee I was looking for this party   all over the Kum Kum forum 😆 .... 

I'm not surprisedAfter all U R DA SMART ONE.......... EINSTEIN........................ OH LORD......   some ppl just don't know abt the invention named "SEARCH" 

JKg!!!

Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose82

Congrats Kiran for finally completing 1 year 😃 (actually my expression is 🤢 😭,but wht to do..for formality sake  😉 

sirf formality ke liye??😭

u came online just to type this message just for formality sake??😉😉😆

Thanks for the wishes jaan😛

thanks sirf formality ke liye😛

Originally posted by: rose82

roses for u

and

whts in tht box????

here u gooooooo

i hope i didnt use green anywhr here 😉.have fun...have many more years at IF.enjoy the party all u guyzzzzz 😃

Hailaa!!!!!!

I was expecting a green sari or green suit in that gift box😭😆

why didn't u use green anywhere😡😆😛

Lakin I like yellow flowers😆😛.........flowers doesn't look good in green😆😛

Lakin, there is something missing in ur post......

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn..........oh ya

This >>😕is missing in ur post........ur posts are incomplete without that face😆

😆

And wht to enjoy yaar.......I had no fun........my pc didn't work😡.......and I was stuck with some other probs.😳

I miss u like hell😭 (lakin hell ko v koi miss karta hai kya😆)

soaps_01 thumbnail
Hi Kimi!!!
I don't personally know you but CONGRATULATIONS on completing one year!
👏
Edited by soaps_01 - 18 years ago
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soaps_01

Hi Kimi!!!
I don't personally know you but CONGRATULATIONS on completing one year!
👏

Hi Jaani😛

Thank you so much for the wishes🤗

I too don't u personally lakin I've read ur posts few times.......mujse dosti karoge?😛😊

soaps_01 thumbnail

Hi Jaani😛

Thank you so much for the wishes🤗

I too don't u personally lakin I've read ur posts few times.......mujse dosti karoge?😛😊

To hogaye dosti 🤗  👍🏼 😛
Jia thumbnail

Hi Jaani😛😊

Thank you so much for the wishes😛😳

I don't know you personally lakin I've got to know a lot abt u from Khushi's gallery where u chat most of the times😆😛.......You are such a sweetheart😛

Thanks once again.

Love,
Kimi

awwww, thanks kimi!😳

yup, i do chat there a lotttt😆😆 waise, dont forget to come to the party...i just saw u posted there and i remembered this post.😆i went crazy searchin for it in ML and then finally used the search feature😛😆

btw, tum meri dost ho rt?😛😉

love,
khair