Congrats Kiran Di!! *Party Time*

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok...cant keep the suspense any longer.....๐Ÿ˜›

About an year ago, IF was blessed with an angel known as Kiran. Kimi to many of her friends, and Kiran to some....but shes My Kiran dii....You're an year old on IF Kiran dii....Congrats!!

Now let me bore you with one of my lectures๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...Let me tell u ppl a bit about my Kiran dii....(waisay iv said all i wanted to say in my thank u speech, n u dont need to know how much i lov u...so just a little more abt u.)

Hot.headed,tomboyish and whacky....Kiran the clown can make any1 laugh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›. Behind her *ahem* truck-driver image image, lies a very emotional sweet person. A side to Kiran Di's personality that very little people know. One of my bestest Di's on the forum, Kiran di is som1 who has always been there for me whenever iv needed her. Considering how friendly she is, Im not surprised at the amount of friends she has๐Ÿ˜‰. I know this is very early, 15 days to be exact, but i wanted to make sure I was the first one to wish her--which is why i planned this surprise bash for her. Yep, we're gonna keep partying till the 31st๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Rules:

*Come with presents for Kiran di, who is celebrating her first IF b'day๐Ÿ˜†

*Bring a date along with you (SRK has already been booked for me๐Ÿ˜‰)

*Post what u will b wearing at the party,along with ur best wishes.

*Write a few lines about Kiran di๐Ÿ˜›

*Wish her "Get well soon" coz shes not feeling well

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Iv PMed loads of ppl (Kiran di's friends actually) To write stuff about Kiran di, but not many have replied, and sinc eim so impatient, i couldnt wait any longer to post this topic๐Ÿ˜›. So , to the ppl I PMed , plz PM ur lines, and ill edit my post to add them here. Here is what a few of Kiran di's friends had to say about her..

Deepthi di(DeepAnBH):Kiran Bhai, a girl I have known for long now. She is absolutely cracking and full of enthusiasm for life. She shoulders a lot of responsibility on her delicate shoulders at times. Behind this bubbly character is hidden a sensitive character who dares to speak what she believes in. Kiran is about to celebrate her first anniversary on IF. I wish the very best and hope she has many lovely years ahead here and in life as well. It is wonderful to be associated with you Kiranโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Anum(taurus):

hey Kimi Di.....................congrats.........on completeing ur whole 1year at IF m really

very Happy 4u.

Kimi di may u complete more n more years like dis ova here n of course wid all of us hehehehe๐Ÿ˜†..........kimi di u hv complete a year at IF but i feel dat ur here 4 a long tym once again a congrats 2 u.๐Ÿ˜›...................still long way 2 go

kim di i wanna say a special thanx 2 u 4 all ur,help,guidence,support n luv๐Ÿ˜ณ.

n at da same tym i wanna apologize 2u if eva i hv hurt u........as i keep kidding wid u..............๐Ÿ˜ณ

i appreciate ur gr8 n superb work dat u hv been doing at our Kk forum (well known as our mad club...........)ur so busy these days dat u hardly post  there now..........but stil weneva u get tym u do post there..........n tak part in our silly,idiotic talks..........hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜†

i mus say dat ur a gr8 member of IF.........n a very imp part of it

keep up da gud work n keep rocking...........๐Ÿ˜ณ

n yeah i pray dat u soon get another gud job as m sick of ur dis job $ office ppl.lolz

loads of luv๐Ÿ˜›,

take care๐Ÿ˜Š

ur lil sis

Anum๐Ÿ˜ณ

Deepa Di (rose82):uffff...1yr over...how i wish thr was no march 31st itself๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†.pata nahi kaha kaha se aa jaate hai๐Ÿ˜•..kaash mein is user id ko ban kar sakti thi๐Ÿ˜‰kam se kam IF pe sukoon toh mil sakta tha๐Ÿ˜ญ...ok..itna sab kuch likha..if i dont write atleast 2 sweet words...mein IF pe zinda nahi bachoongi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiran is a very thoughtful and fun person to be with.she's too sensitive.the best part of our relation is we fight most of the times..thr r times i felt..omggggg..this kiran na๐Ÿ˜ก..but i just cnt live without her frndship!i'll say she's a combination of hot n sweet!i wish she gets all the happiness she actually deserves...i cud go on n on....but i just wanna say 1 thing......kiran,u know how much important u r for me.my whole system gets depressed if i dont speak to u.i love u...n thnx for entering my life!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
Congoratulations Kimi.......rab tenu bahut deve aur tu yahan par aur 25 saal aati rahi. ๐Ÿ˜† patry kithe a??

๐Ÿ‘

Lets have some champagne and have a blast

Have av blast at ur first anversiary at IF
Kiran. thumbnail

Sweeto, itni jaldi๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Abhi toh 15 more days to go (as u mentioned)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much Eishu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Lakin this is a surprise for me coz I didn't even notice that I am abt to complete 1 YR with IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Deepthi bhaina๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......Kiran bhai ka aashirwaad appke saath hai...hahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you lil  sis Anum, and Jassi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aur yeh deepa ko toh thanks whanks ke jaroorat nahi hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†........teri class toh video ke baad loongi๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I am gonna reply later on๐Ÿ˜ณ(mujhe v toh lecture dena hai๐Ÿ˜†)....I am working on videos right now......and also not feeling well๐Ÿ˜ญ......didn't even go to office tdy๐Ÿ˜ญ

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

kimi congratulations so much yaar

you are very special to me

i share a very sweet relationship with you, you were the one who encouraged me to be active in theis froum

i wish you all the best and alot fo happiness

keep smiling

thanks eisha for this great topic for our friend kimi. she really deserves this

norzar

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats kimi!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by tara - 18 years ago
radha_8 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhh kimi.............get well soon.........we luv u. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

aur tu nahi hogi tah sadi videos kon karonga ๐Ÿ˜†
zara29 thumbnail

1st of all...thanx 2 Eisha 4 such a gr88 & luvly post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 4 our darling b*ndriya oops๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I mean kimi sweetheart!๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—CONGRATS Kimi sweetheart๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

oye kimi..tum ney 1 year buht daer se complete kiya lolz๐Ÿ˜†....

Thank God u joined IF..warna hume humari b*ndriya kesi milti..u know na..our zoo is juts incomplete w/o a sweet monkey lyk u....[guys dont misundestnd me..kimi is such a swetheart 4 me..k I call her b*ndriya ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—]๐Ÿ˜‰

here is sumthing 4 u..yummmy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰!...itna batra event ho after all kimi has complete her 1 year at IF with all of us..tu cake tu hona hi chaiye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...u c kimi...I dont celebrate anyhting at IF w/o cakes๐Ÿ˜†

this is 4 u...lolz[its just a joke]๐Ÿ˜ณ

so tell us sumthing abt ur journey...at IF..๐Ÿ˜‰?

ur best/worst moment at IF?

who is ur best friend at IF?[be honest ok!]๐Ÿ˜ณ

in ur opinion who is the hot,kool,best ,gr88,pagal,๐Ÿ˜† member at KK & KKSBKBT forums?๐Ÿ˜‰

Shilpa07 thumbnail

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

For

Completing

year

@

IF

Happy first birthday at IF๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

May you complete many more years at IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Luvvv youuuuuu a lotttttttt kimi di

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

your sis

shilpa

Here are sum flowers n gifts only 4 u

and sum more

and more....

and cake ...yummy!!

Edited by loveHussain&KK - 18 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS kimi on completing one year in IF ๐Ÿ‘

i m really lucky to  find friend like u.njoy all ur cool n good posts.keep posting more posts.hope u complete many moreeeeeeeeee years in the IF ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

congrats once again ๐Ÿ˜‰

uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm good cakes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by bellle4u - 18 years ago
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey kimi

ager tum na hote tu humara kia hota hehe
v ave spent sum great moments together
al the best sweetheart
luv alwayz mehr

uhh mehr nahi mahir ๐Ÿ˜†
kyun zara sahi kaha na....
guyz i ave changed the spellz of my name.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..

Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago