VOTE FOR ANUJ,WHY LEAVING HIM ALONE
achhi_anil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
KARU KARU KARU KARU KARU KARU KARU.VOTE FOR HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
aayaat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Stop this rubbish 😡
If Amey is voted out its not Karunya's fault 😡 , Karunya is superb n inshAllah he vl win II2, u should stop this nonsence 😡
If something went wrong with one why to repeat it with some other??? just becoz he is much talented than Amey??? n just becoz ur favourite is out???

malathi2100 thumbnail
Amey fans, the whole country is in a riot, he is already creating ripples. It has made him even more popular overnight. Amey is doing fine, he has taken things in his stride... did anyone listen to the sify interviews.

He wants Karu to win, so for his sake atleast vote for Karu or you will cause more pain to Amey. Abhijeet Sawant also said that only Karu can do justice to the title after Amey has left...and hopes that Karu will win.

So please vote for KARU that will be the fair and right thing to do...
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
I dont think we should play with Karunya like that. I can't stand to see another good singer out. that would be horrible. i just want a good indian idol chosen and if not than sony may put a stop 2 indian idol but i know 4 a fact a lot of wrong things will happen if a poor singer is the next indian idol especially 4 sony!so pls vote 4 the best thats left