dnt vote for karu

hotpink thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Im sorry people but dnt get mad i think karus a great singer n shud win but i wud love for him to b out nxt!!!!it wud b wiked to c wot happens then !!!!
then the stupid junta will regret their decisions and also sony will go a bit downhill!!
it wud cause a lot of controversy and also will give justice to amey!!!!!!!!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_uk thumbnail

if that happens then it will be the biggest riot in the studio 😆
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
plssss dont say things like that.I havent lost hope yet.plsssss vote 4 karu.make him our next idol
Me_Abhi thumbnail
please guys vote for KARUNYA only..!hes our NEXT INDIAN IDOl..!
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
why r u guys sooo pessimistic.Everyone wants to enjoy the riot on TV.does anyone hav atleast the slightest respect 4 music in here????As if Amey's exit was not enuf u want karu out too.I am really saaad seeing this attitude in here
stop saying these stupid things.
vote for karunya.
y shud karunya bare the brunt for the judges
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Me_Abhi

please guys vote for KARUNYA only..!hes our NEXT INDIAN IDOl..!

Thts it PLSSSSSSSSS VOTE 4 KARUNYA
achhi_anil thumbnail
just because one very good singer has left ,we should not lose another good singer by not voting.i am shocked to see that u are asking not to vote karu,this is not fun or a sample to test the downfall os sony if karu is voted outtt.dnt repeat the same mistake .

VOTE FOR KARUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.HE DESERVES TO BE AN IDIAN IDOL
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Why do you want Indian Public to Mess up with the Most Talented Contestants' career just to teach a lesson to Sony Channel. Do you think Sony Channel ahs any feelings for any body? No, They don't care who is IN and who is OUT as long as the Show is making money.

Lets hope that after playing with Amey's emotions, if Indian Public has started using their Listening Ears and Better eyeys before theu vote.
karunya_forever thumbnail
CHEAP AND PREDICTIBLE

guyz wake up.you want to enjoy the day when karunya is out ,only because you want to see what wil happen to ii2 then?itz so pathetic ,plz in your fun dont forget someone's dream,sumone's feelings,sumone's emotions.HE DESERVES TO BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL FROM THE BEGINNING vote for him,he is the best ,he shud be the next indian idol,you all definitely dont want karunya to end up like amey.......that all fuss created,and the whole drama???if you want him to have success and prove that TALENT NEVER DIES then vote for karunya and stop MISLEADING people
thanks
seeya