Users

Frequent Posters

sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
U have no rite to tell me to shut up.U r very very rude
I hope the moderators deal with u
tuhirex thumbnail
whatever sonu nigam fan, jo bhi tum bolo.....ho ga tou wohi what I said....Talent abhi tak kisi ney dekha kahan hai???Glamourous, r u trying 2 say that Amey was not talented...He had more talent than KArunya....jab woh chala gya tou AKrunya ko tou bohat pehley chaley jana chahiye tha.....But still i am sure he is leaving
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no ! u r getting me wrong. Amey was immensly talented. and perhaphs more talented than Karunya.

but u see .. Karu is the only one talented singer left after him.

so dont you think karunya shud stay on to prove tht wht Happened to Amey was Injustice? If he stays on, he will be able to voice out this fact. But if he leaves, then it just means tht true talent like Amey and Karu loses out to the janta's poor decision.
glamritz thumbnail

No no ! u r getting me wrong. Amey was immensly talented. and perhaphs more talented than Karunya.

but u see .. Karu is the only one talented singer left after him.

so dont you think karunya shud stay on to prove tht wht Happened to Amey was Injustice? If he stays on, he will be able to voice out this fact. But if he leaves, then it just means tht true talent like Amey and Karu loses out to the janta's poor decision.

and i really dun get ur logic. how will Karunya's exit do justice to Amey? how does ur "badla revenge" make sense? or it's coz U are just angry tht Amey didnt win the title. and u want Karunya to lose so tht he cannot be projected as "better" than Amey? tht's totally a different thing. Edited by glamourous - 18 years ago
tuhirex thumbnail
i agree taht karu is not bad....but he is not good as Amey....janta ney saarey talent ko tou vote out kar hi dia hai.....agar Karu win they will all forget about amey u see.......but agar anuj jeeta and they willl have to hear that besura...phir qadar   mehsoos hogi....try 2 understand...justice tou ab ho hi nahin music k saath cuz it' all over...agar karu jeeta bhi hai tou it' not worth cuz he is cojpeting with besuras....u know....so in my opinion amey is already the karunya and its better for karu to leave.....and let anuj win in order to teach a lesson to every1
achhi_anil thumbnail
how can u by sitting here decide that amey is more talented than karu THEY BOTH ARE EQUALLY TALENTED ,EACH HAVE THEIR OWN PLUS POINTS.
achhi_anil thumbnail
how can u by sitting here decide that amey is more talented than karu THEY BOTH ARE EQUALLY TALENTED ,EACH HAVE THEIR OWN PLUS POINTS.
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuhirex

i agree taht karu is not bad....but he is not good as Amey....janta ney saarey talent ko tou vote out kar hi dia hai.....agar Karu win they will all forget about amey u see.......but agar anuj jeeta and they willl have to hear that besura...phir qadar   mehsoos hogi....try 2 understand...justice tou ab ho hi nahin music k saath cuz it' all over...agar karu jeeta bhi hai tou it' not worth cuz he is cojpeting with besuras....u know....so in my opinion amey is already the karunya and its better for karu to leave.....and let anuj win in order to teach a lesson to every1

I get what you are trying to say. i guess it's all abt perceptions. To me Karunya's victory represents true talent and justice to Amey. To you, Karunya's exit depict the sense of loss that janta will hv upon voting out good singers and perhaps learn a lesson thereafter. We kinda support the same cause but we perceive it differently .... tht's all ..

it's all up to Fate now.

glamritz thumbnail
let's not argue abt this anymore.
kothra thumbnail
hi
karu in a great singer how can v vote him out??karunya is only a last hope
Huzi