Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

u ppl r talking abt this election thing.....and u have hopes associated with it too......then I suggest plz stop hoping coz as per the precap that guy comes and says that the results r out......so max this election thing will end today or on monday

how convinient na.....after such a long time we had something that had only ashi and yuvi in it.....and that too lasted only for a week.......its as if its the producers/script writers policy that just rush off with anything that has to do with only ashi and yuvi in the show........I dunno but I am really frustrated with remix rite now......if I wouldnt have been so crazy over ashi and yuvi na....I would have seriously stopped watching the show

s_aangel thumbnail
mads......wht shud i say then.....i was hopeless dirin the island time...somethin similar had happened rite?
wht can we do......someof us even mailed ti the producer askin then abt ashi an yuvi an they had a song the rock concert thin which now luks like it happened ages ago.....u think we shud mail them again?.....don they have their own brainz to think....tht remix is of 4 characters with "TWO"luv stories involved 1 of them bein "AASHI AND YUVI"....i dunno dear seriously....i know wht i said is really not gonna make much difference since i, myself cant accept it....but wht else can we do mads??????????
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

u ppl r talking abt this election thing.....and u have hopes associated with it too......then I suggest plz stop hoping coz as per the precap that guy comes and says that the results r out......so max this election thing will end today or on monday

how convinient na.....after such a long time we had something that had only ashi and yuvi in it.....and that too lasted only for a week.......its as if its the producers/script writers policy that just rush off with anything that has to do with only ashi and yuvi in the show........I dunno but I am really frustrated with remix rite now......if I wouldnt have been so crazy over ashi and yuvi na....I would have seriously stopped watching the show

I know....hoping that there'll be something more of this election thingy....is like hoping that the moon comes on the Earth....that's wat it seems right now......

And Ashita...I dont evn think that it'll last till monday....I think they'll wrap it up today itself....after all they hav to show wat happened to ranveer in the last few minutes......

Infact as u said Ashita....if I wudn't hav loved Ashi-Yuvi soooo much...I wud've seriously stopped watching Remix.....

Evryday....all of us hav to wait and wait...ki ab ek scene hoga...is break ke baad....during the last break....and wen it doesnt happen....we convince ourselves ki chalo thik hai....aaj nahi toh kal.....then next day the same...then the same......I'm fed up of this now!!!

Hum log taraste rehte hai....unke ek ek scene ke liye!!!

Edited by mads - 18 years ago
veonal thumbnail
are u sure they will wrap it up tdy itself coz the elections thing in rebelde goes on for atleast 2 weeks i dnt think they will finish it tdy and dnt wry wen yuvi finds out that he won by cheating he feels bad and then there share some real sweet moments 😃 so hoepfullu u can expect something gud in the next few epis 😃

and there is nuthing new in remix even in rebelde deigo nd roberta fight like this its onli wen the results are announced that things change 4 the best in ashi nd yuvis life 😃
mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_aangel

mads......wht shud i say then.....i was hopeless dirin the island time...somethin similar had happened rite?
wht can we do......someof us even mailed ti the producer askin then abt ashi an yuvi an they had a song the rock concert thin which now luks like it happened ages ago.....u think we shud mail them again?.....don they have their own brainz to think....tht remix is of 4 characters with "TWO"luv stories involved 1 of them bein "AASHI AND YUVI"....i dunno dear seriously....i know wht i said is really not gonna make much difference since i, myself cant accept it....but wht else can we do mads??????????

We cant do nething sonia.....except bash up the producers!!! And that too in this post itself......coz our mails too arent being recieved.....or else if they're being recieved....they're being ignored.....and if by chance they're recieved and they do pay attention to it and the producers do something abt it.....all they'll do is put up a song like the concert epi just to cheer Ashi-Yuvi fans....bas!! Uske baad.....nothing more!!!

mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: veonal

are u sure they will wrap it up tdy itself coz the elections thing in rebelde goes on for atleast 2 weeks i dnt think they will finish it tdy and dnt wry wen yuvi finds out that he won by cheating he feels bad and then there share some real sweet moments 😃 so hoepfullu u can expect something gud in the next few epis 😃

and there is nuthing new in remix even in rebelde deigo nd roberta fight like this its onli wen the results are announced that things change 4 the best in ashi nd yuvis life 😃

Veo....I really hope it happens like wat u say.......and thanx for trying to cheer us up....😊

But u know wat....I've stopped hoping....and I've stopped wishing for nething....I only land up gatting nothing always!!

ashi_mania thumbnail

Originally posted by: veonal

veo 4get abt the sweet moments........I have always said I dont mind them fighting with eachother.....I enjoy their fights too.

but the whole point of starting this topic was that obv there wasnt any epi that had holi celebrations in rebelde......then if they were planning to show a holi special on remix.......why did they start this election thing now.....couldnt it have been delayed by a week........is this asking for too much

u r a tia ranveer fan but ask urself and give an unbiased opinion and tell me wasnt it unfair towards us.......dont we expect to see our fav pair enjoying themselves with eachother in a friendly manner in these special epi's

veonal thumbnail
see first of all ashi nd yuvi are rivals at the elections so its pretty obivious they r bound 2 fight like this. also it was ashi who never liked the idea of this holi bash coz she tght yuvi is dng this onli 2 garner votes so ashi came 2 the bash arldy with a bad mood so how will she enjoy herself wen she knows wat yuvi is upto
ashi_mania thumbnail

veo u r not seeing my point........I am not talking abt ashi's bad mood or yuvi's idea to garner votes......I am against the producers and the script writers rite now

with this election thing its not possible to show ashi and yuvi enjoying then why didnt they start this election thing after the holi bash.....as it is they waste so many epi showing nothing in remix......toh ek aur week sahi

mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasma_remix

😕 chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other
n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!

So easy to say this na......nothing to get angry abt.....and that our time will come.....

But wat I wanna know is....why shud our time come???? why shud we keep on waiting for our time???? I mean....humesha y do we hav to only wait n wait.....n wait????

U know wat....just for once....imagine urself in our position...imagine that for months and months ur not getting to see ne scene of tia-ranveer......imagine that u just always keep on hoping and hoping abt a scene......imagine that all u do evryday is get up disappointed after watching ur fav couple not being shown.....imagine that after evry break u r waiting.....ki ab scene hoga....ab scene hoga.....and nothing happens......imagine that every special occasion...be it the v-day....of the holi day....or for that matter....ne other special occasion...u dont get to see ur fav couple......and all u do is keep on imagining stuff.....to satisfy urself and keep urself happy.....

And wen u've imagined all this....then plz tell me whether u will still say that we hav nothing to get angry abt......