1st vday and now holi too...I am so angry

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

I havent seen the epi but with whatever little harshu has updated me abt it......I am so angry 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘, so frustrated and so upset rite now

Do ashi yuvi even exist in the show.....r they a pair in the show.....I dont think so.....I mean u totally ignore them on vday and now even during holi u dont show the 2 of them celebrating the festival and enjoying toghether

What was the need to start this election thing rite now if the producers were planning a holi special.......b4 this election thing during the resort epi they were friends they could have carried it on in the same way till holi....atleast they could have enjoyed themselves

And fine even with this election thing yuvi wanted to play with ashi then why didnt they show ashi agreeing to it

The producers even have the guts to show vrinda realising that ashi and yuvi r fighting even at holi still they dont have that much sense to show them celebrating the festival together

I am literally mad at the producers rite now.......HOW LONG IS THIS UNFAIRNESS TOWARDS ASHI YUVI GOING TO CONTINUE....I am sick and tired of it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasma_remix thumbnail
πŸ˜• chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other
n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasma_remix

πŸ˜• chil relax... ok ??? there nothign they can do coz according to the story n the personalities of the couple ashi uv.. they are not that into each other
n u cant blame the writers only for it.. and i disagreet that the other two that is ashi uv dotn get attention yes as a couple they are not shown much but thats a part of the story but ashi is shown everywehre all the time.. there nothin to get so angry abt ur time will come!

I agree wid nams...if u see all four are given equal screen time..

individually ashi has d most scenes and so did yuvi in d last few days...

now ranveer after his revenge thing got over has no story track of his own...so does tia..so they have 2 be shown 2gether now dat they are a couple..

Though I understand how u feel..but once they patch up..there would be special moments between them 2

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hello....I never even mentioned anything abt the screen time aspect in my post.....I dunno why u guys got in to it πŸ˜•

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and now coming back to my point......I know they r not a couple rite now....I know they r not into eachother.....but what I am saying is that why cant they be shown celebrating holi together even as friends......why this unfairness towards them

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bhaggu help me

Edited by anvesha rulz - 18 years ago
aasma_remix thumbnail
because in simple words the script wil go as they want it to,, n also exactly the way it is rebelde...
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I completely agree with ashita...

I mean....what the hell's going on??? I missed the first 5 minutes of the epi....so dunno wat happened during that time.....but the next whole epi was focused on Tia and Ranveer....except a last few dialogues between Yuvi and Ashi.....and that too in the last few minutes they showed that Tia and Shy fight and then Ranveer getting attacked......

Atleast they could hav shown Yuvi and Ashi fighting with colours.....couldn't they???? Dont patch them up right now....fine....coz they r diverse characters....I agree coz of this election thingy they hav been given importance......but then y not focuss completely on them.......

Shukar hai ki atleast there is this election thingy.....coz of that...there's atleast something called as a "dialogue" between Yuvi and Ashi.....nahi toh all they were doing till now is tease Tia and Ranveer.....

If they can show Tia and Ranveer romancing again and again and again.....why don't they show Ashi or Yuvi fighting with the same amount if not romancing????

There is atleast one scene of Tia and her angels in evry epi....barring the one epi on monday....which came as a big shock and pleasant surprise for Yuvi-Ashi fans......

When Tia and Ranveer were together on the island....a whole week was dedicated to their island scenes.......aur ab...jab Ashi-Yuvi ko finally importance mil rahi hai.....y arent they focussing completely on it???

Also on V-day.....Ashi was a narrator as good as.....I mean....this is just too much yaar......

Why are they forgetting that there is someone called as Yuvi and Ashi in the serial....who are also as much a part of the serial...as evryone else??? 

Edited by mads - 18 years ago
s_aangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

hello....I never even mentioned anything abt the screen time aspect in my post.....I dunno why u guys got in to it πŸ˜•

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree.....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and now coming back to my point......I know they r not a couple rite now....I know they r not into eachother.....but what I am saying is that why cant they be shown celebrating holi together even as friends......why this unfairness towards them

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bahggu help me

cool it ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this......but anyway i did feel like this durin the island thing....but now luks like i've got used to it.......i c remix 4 the hec of it...i cant jus let it go an then later imagine my own stuff......thts the only way 1 can console.......this been happenin frm a very lon time now.......we guys have got to used to xpect too many thins on special occasions b/w the 2 but always land up gettin nothin.......i agree word to word with wht u say.....infact i even thought tht there's no use gettin xcited 4 the elections also but still had hopes.....

never mind ashita........we'll jus have to wait as they say only time can healπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.......jus think abt the positive side of it......an till then i think we have rockin fan-fics goin on here so i think we mite as well read them an enjoy!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

s_aangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

but now that u guys have spoken abt it then yes ashi has the most screen time agree to that.....but yuvi has always been ignored....except for the last week....whereas if u say ranveer had nothing to do after the revenge thing.....I disagree.....he was in full focus during that mitra thingy....infact even during his removal from the show it was ranveer and ashi who were shown

as for tia.....then I think the entire shyla devi and tia prada thing revolved on ashi and tia.....so she got her share of screen time too........and apart from that I think there r always atleast 2 scenes per week betwn tia and her angels.......apart from her scenes with ranveer

and if not the writers who is to blamed tell me.....ohk they have diff personalities then let the script go in such a way that they have scenes where they r fighting with eachother.......( they did show this but only now....since the past week)......all along what they did was tease tia and ranveer.........hey bahggu help me

coolit ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this but i think i've got used to it now.......i did feel like this or i must say i began to feel like this frm tht island thing.........but then ther's no use ppl....we all of us have always hoped somethin special to happen b/w them on some special occasions...but nevertheless always r hopes have been shattered.....its like its best not to xpect anythin frm the dam serial......

i agree with every word of u r's ashita.......its completely true, infact i decided not to xpect anythin much frm this elections thing also...cos they mite again repeat this......but we all jus cant stop ourselves frm xpectin...

holi was again bad true.......i don know how long we shud wait but ashita we can jus wait rite.....as they say only time can healπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

till then i think we have some rockin fan-fics here to read which is cheerin me eveyday so i guess we shud read them an make our moods better..πŸ˜›

ashi-coolest thumbnail
I too totaly agree with you Ashita and Mads you are right. I just can't understand how they can ignore Yuvi-Ashi like that 😭 😭 😭 Their scenes together are so rare. I think these days even Meher-Sid have more romantic scenes than Yuvi-Ashi. It is so disheartening to wait eagerly for each epi that at least today there will be some romantic AY scenes and then get so disappointed. This has been going on for a long time now. Why the hell are they forgetting that the Yuvi-Ashi romance is important too????? I mean surely they have more to do than just teasing Tia-Ranveer as Ashita said. Yesterday's epi was quiet boring I mean who would have wanted to see that Yucky Shyla 🀒 trying her best to get close to Ranveer. They could have shown AY instead of that. I can only hope that the today there will be some interesting scenes between AY.
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: s_aangel

cool it ashita dear! its ok.......i cant believe i am sayin this......but anyway i did feel like this durin the island thing....but now luks like i've got used to it.......i c remix 4 the hec of it...i cant jus let it go an then later imagine my own stuff......thts the only way 1 can console.......this been happenin frm a very lon time now.......we guys have got to used to xpect too many thins on special occasions b/w the 2 but always land up gettin nothin.......i agree word to word with wht u say.....infact i even thought tht there's no use gettin xcited 4 the elections also but still had hopes.....

never mind ashita........we'll jus have to wait as they say only time can healπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.......jus think abt the positive side of it......an till then i think we have rockin fan-fics goin on here so i think we mite as well read them an enjoy!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

But sonia.....evn though wat u say is right...abt imagining things n stuff....coz I've been doing it too from time immemorial....dont u think its completely unfairness towards Yuvi and Ashi???

U urself said that u've been expecting things from them on special occasions...and wen u didn't get to see them u were upset werent u?? But for how long is this going to continue.......

And this is the limit now....I'm completely getting pissed!!!!

And abt fanfic things...dear....u guys enjoy reading them....but wat abt us.....writing them....fan-fics are based on the characters....and unless we see them long enough...we cant imagine stuff abt them and write.....or else it'll be completely baseless......