Epi 486: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Uploaded friends. Sorry, the episode was unable to reach me in time as the terminal where it was had gone down for some time.. It is uploaded now... 😳
Enjoy whenever u read it!
Cheers!!!
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.😊

Kala must have felt very helpless...could not call anyone...kind of felt sorry for her for a second.

I think...pretty sure...Dutta is going to help her out.

I also love Kishoor…I think he was one actor in LTL who did not have mush to say or do…but always made an impression with his dialogs delivery.

Mishal is defiantly the best actor around...but the actor who played Kishoor did a great job too.

As I said before…I love Dutta and Kishoor together…there is a respect and understanding...they kind of admirer each other.😊

Love the way Kishoor was the one talking about the good in Dutta.😊

Now...I do not like Naku saying Ahaaa...that worries me that there may be something wrong. I do not want anything to happen to the baby...they deserve this happiness...

I also liked the Dutta and Naku moment today...Naku has got very emotional doing pregnancy...love the Smile Dutta was hiding...at least he sees the fun in having an emotional pregnant wife. 😊

Looking forward to manday...Have a nice weekend everyone.
😊

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update today and looking forward to next week :)
I loved the fact that Dutta realized its Nave, without even flinching for a second, spot on :)
Naku-Dutta moment was so cute :)
Dutta organizing a bachelor party? Ur kidding right? The very thought is quite funny actually...I wonder what he is going to do :)

I think the pain she has next week, will be the baby kicking and Dutta will be able to feel it too now :)
Next week lots of things to happen, Vyas coming, Abhi sanctioning, Kala emoting, Dutta fighting, Naku (in) paining and the rest of the family waiting :)
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read 3 episodes today and some of my thoughts frm epi 484-486 -

Aayi saheb is turning strategist too 😊 now that  she knows the official event manager of patil niwas 'Baji' is going to be 'guest of the honor' for his wedding , she transferred all the work  on to Dutta's shoulder with one powerful dialogue...good going.😆😆

Good to see Dutta - Baji chemistry back in action. even before Dutta said "Baji gadi nikaal" Baji  said  "Main gadi  nikalta hai'😆

Usually tongue tied Baji did gentally remind Dutta that he had said Sudershan will see things...😆😆.  Good going Baji you are soon to be bro-in-law. of Dutta .itna haq to banta hai 😆😆😆

It would be interesting to see Dutta and Abhijay fight the same enemy -Mhatre  in their own respective ways. One has crossed the boudries of law and the other follows law's boundries. Mhatre..tu to gaya ab on whatever side of fence you stand  just wouldn't matter.😆

Abhijay  ne kanoon ki takat dikhayi aur Kala tayi ki shaamat aayi😆😆

Cute Dutta-Naku scenes today. We are soon going to reach 500 epis👏. yahooo!!!

-Ships

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome!! i waited &waited to read kala slap but abijay only said shut up :(( love DN scene he ws sooo cute heeheh.. & D knows its Nave lol lol..thats gud!
droopyasleep i wish what u saying abt baby kicking is true dnt want anything to happen to baby :( that purohits word scaring me :(
oh wow v r going to come to 500! party time !!!!!!!!!!!! :)
thanx for epi writer & BB but pls gimme my wish of kala slap plsss
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
o & how did i forget..i was shocked D liked Munni!!! 😲 😲 i loved the teasing in the last scene lol lol.. D got scared of Naku twice in the epi 😆 soo cute na hehehehe
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very good episode. Datta is sharp,he could identify Nave is behind this drug racket. Nave has closed down his factory, that will increase suspicion. Report of the sample take from the factory must be indicating something fishy. Kala will be interogated for the murder & the factory, good she deservs it. Abhi has informed his mananiya bhau, whom she loves to hate. Vyas's news has changed Abhi's expressions. Naku is in pain, requires doctor's attention. We are in for an exciting story ahead.

Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The reason it worries me about Naku's pain is….I do not remember all that pain doing pregnancy.🤔

Maybe ones or twice…and then there is some small contractions at the end…but Naku does say a lot of Ahaaa…Now, it is many years ago I had my precious daughter…but still…😕

Maybe the baby got Dutta's temper and is having tantrums…😆
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot BB for a wonderful update. I just hope what droopy asleep said comes true, it's the baby kicking and no complications. I love this " baiko se darne wala dutta" and kishore dutta together are always good. kala tai had some nice time in hawalat and looks like she's gonna have some more.
Lovely episode, waiting for the next