Posted: 12 years ago
The scene today with Kishoor and Dutta remind me of this scene...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V65tgO-1WGY&feature=colike
[/YOUTUBE]

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the interesting episode BB👏

Kala deserves all the tough times ahead.

Agree with Ani about Kishore...he has been an understated (no melodrama) and positive character who has silently supported Dutta in whatever way he could.

I hope Naku and Dutta's Bauli are okay😲
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice episode...Kala being interrogated for a crime she did not commit...just like Dutta was. Serves her right! Its truly poetic justice!
But looks like soon Dutta will figure out Kala too is behind the drugs mafia in Ratnagiri along with Nave. But I am surprised that Kala doesnt have anyone who she can call. With her activities she should have kept a lawyer handy. Maybe she thought she was so smart that she would never be caught.
The Dutta-Naku scene was cute...I liked the teasing scene too. But cant imagine Dutta of all people arranging a bachelors party.
I wonder what's wrong with Naku...though the stress she undergoes wrt Dutta's safety is not good for her health.
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really excited to see kala for the first time under SP's sharp gaze..ab uski hawa tight hogi!! but have a feeling that the benevolent Bhau will rescue her before she comes in any harms way 😔 But then the SP will have further grudges against our Dutta Bhau..we need them on the same side soon!!