Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidy_karry thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The whole show is a load of bullshit. I think choosing this year's indian idol is all about selecting the worst and eliminating the best. And thats a fact. As most of us on this forum see it, the top 5 should have been Amey, Karunya, Panna, Meenal and Sandeep. Singers such as Anuj and Ravi shudnt have been there in the first place. I think the show started to drift the wrong way when Anuj was given a second chance. The judges lieterally ruined it. Just imagine having Sandeep or Anuj as our very own Indian Idol.... now thats something that's best if its left only to imagination.

Also, every week when guest judges are called to present themselves on the sets, they should stick to comments such as " Good/Bad/Average/Horrendous"...rather than Diya Mirza saying " The boy from hyderabad shud win or " Amey is going to be the winner "" Sandeep shud perform from the inner depths or whatver"" If Karunya doesnt win then im going to stop watching Indian Idol"...Diya literally screwed the whole episode with her nonsense. For all we know, she kept changing her own words every second.

The Indian public is so sentimental and so emotional that they can go to any level to get what they want and who they would want to see as a winner ( good or bad ). The same thing happened with Sa Re Ga Ma. We got to see an hyperactive Himmesh and an emotional Ismail Darbar. And their behaviour at the end affected the results of the contestants. Hemachandra had to bear the brunt and got thrown out.

On the other side of the world, American Idol sees no probs whatsoever and people know how to vote, for whom to vote and whom not to vote for. They had a total of 24 contestants competing to reach the final 12 and i think this year has the 12 best of American Idol so far. Without any problems or fuss or hassles.

I dont know about what others would say but i think there is just one solution to Indian Idol. Details such as last name and place of origin of contestants should not be revealed on the show. They should all be addressed by their first names. At least in that way, the public can be fooled to a certain extent coz when they vote, they wouldnt know which city or what caste creed or zone that contestant comes from. No one would know for sure if Contestant 1 is a Sharma, or Contestant 2 is from South India or Contestant 3 is a Bengali. Everyone would be treated fair and equal. Thats how i see it.

Any comments ?

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sidy_karry

The whole show is a load of bullshit. I think choosing this year's indian idol is all about selecting the worst and eliminating the best. And thats a fact. As most of us on this forum see it, the top 5 should have been Amey, Karunya, Panna, Meenal and Sandeep. Singers such as Anuj and Ravi shudnt have been there in the first place. I think the show started to drift the wrong way when Anuj was given a second chance. The judges lieterally ruined it. Just imagine having Sandeep or Anuj as our very own Indian Idol.... now thats something that's best if its left only to imagination.

Also, every week when guest judges are called to present themselves on the sets, they should stick to comments such as " Good/Bad/Average/Horrendous"...rather than Diya Mirza saying " The boy from hyderabad shud win or " Amey is going to be the winner "" Sandeep shud perform from the inner depths or whatver"" If Karunya doesnt win then im going to stop watching Indian Idol"...Diya literally screwed the whole episode with her nonsense. For all we know, she kept changing her own words every second.

The Indian public is so sentimental and so emotional that they can go to any level to get what they want and who they would want to see as a winner ( good or bad ). The same thing happened with Sa Re Ga Ma. We got to see an hyperactive Himmesh and an emotional Ismail Darbar. And their behaviour at the end affected the results of the contestants. Hemachandra had to bear the brunt and got thrown out.

On the other side of the world, American Idol sees no probs whatsoever and people know how to vote, for whom to vote and whom not to vote for. They had a total of 24 contestants competing to reach the final 12 and i think this year has the 12 best of American Idol so far. Without any problems or fuss or hassles.

I dont know about what others would say but i think there is just one solution to Indian Idol. Details such as last name and place of origin of contestants should not be revealed on the show. They should all be addressed by their first names. At least in that way, the public can be fooled to a certain extent coz when they vote, they wouldnt know which city or what caste creed or zone that contestant comes from. No one would know for sure if Contestant 1 is a Sharma, or Contestant 2 is from South India or Contestant 3 is a Bengali. Everyone would be treated fair and equal. Thats how i see it.

Any comments ?

why are you expressing your anger 4 times😕

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she doesn't know how to talk to olders.

she donesn't have manner

if i did this my parent will get angry at me 😆

😭

fgqazi thumbnail
Hey , Amey is a great singer ! I am a mumbaikar
BUT rules are rules baby !
WHAT GREAT HAS AMEY DONE BY ACCEPTING ! HE HAS TO ACCEPT THE RULES ! DONT TRUST ANYONES FACE YAAR!
he has only broke the coconuts of another devotee but the fruits are still to be credited to ANUJ ! HEY ANUJ sang that dillagi fantastically !

AMEY DATE...TERI BATEY
DIL SE YEH MUJE KEHLATE
TU BANE YA NA BANEY ...
HUM TERE SAATH HAI
JAI MATE JAI MATE !
tangina r thumbnail
we nee 2 go and give her lessons on how 2 talk to olders... 🤢 ...i hate that girl she really needs 2 get a life... 😡 that show made me cry so much... 😭 ...but amey handeled the situation so nicely..anuj should have said something hes just standing there ...i felt so bad 4 amey i couldnt sleep the whole night i just got these wiered dreams about the show and amey.. 😕 ..i even missed school 2day amey is our indian idol.
fgqazi thumbnail
Hey , Amey is a great singer ! I am a mubaikar
BUT rules are rules baby !
WHAT GREAT HAS AMEY DONE BY ACCEPTING ! HE HAS TO ACCEPT THE RULES ! DONT TRUST ANYONES FACE YAAR!
he has only broke the coconuts of another devotee but the fruits are still to be credited to ANUJ ! HEY ANUJ sang that dillagi fabntastically ! BUT HIS LOOKS SUCK !
amritha19 thumbnail
was anuj's neice justified in standing up for him? oh absolutely i wud have done the same except if i was related to karu or amey. is caling a spade, a spade a sin? IMHO no its not, so i also think its not wrong in the judges thinking tht anuj was the weakest link cuz evidently he was. lets overlook all the not so good performances of the past and see only yesterdays performance of anuj. the first holi song of his IMO was not worth of any praise, terrible in one word, but made up well in the second song. nevertheless it cudn't help him catch up with the rest not even with sandeep. standing up for family is not wrong, she had her questions which i thought were very aptly answered by the judges but her tone and atitude was not right, she cud hav put forth her ocncerns in a better fashion especially after repeatedly being asked to do so. amidst the anger i felt for amey's exit, at tht moment i felt a tad bit sorry for anuj cuz he was clearly embarrased and i bet secretly wished tht his damn bhanji wud shut up atleast after he asked her to do so.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hated it when shesaid that maharashtra mein mumbai mubai aur amey amey chillake kuch nahin hone wala.. 😡 i am not from mumbai, but felt very hurt with the venom in her voice when she stated this how sad is the state of some people in India.
For the 1st time i was happy with Anu/sonu for defending their decisions so well.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If judges feel so strongly about who is better and who is crap then why not scrap this farce called Public Voting. It was bad-sportmanship from judges yesterday, it wasn't Anuj's was fault if he was voted in. Even though I would have loved Karunya/Amey as last 2 BUT the way they (judges) are treating Anuj and Sandeep (to an extent) is not fair and also not in good taste. They are simply insulting them...telling them (publicly) that they are CRAP. There are other ways to say a particular thing. If they have made Public Voting applicable, they should learn to respect it whichever way it goes.
koyelranu thumbnail
Anuj's niece just showed what kind of family she is coming from. period. This is not a show to get personal, this is a show to promote talent. Those who say she was speaking for family...(oh puhleez....give me a break man!) are under a denial...this is not a show to promote particular favourites of A family. When somebody says that "shahrukhh khan has a stereotypical style of acting" does his wife and children come and speak for him as "family"???

and what was Anuj doing and standing there like an idiot? Couldn't he take the mic and tell her niece to stop making a fool of herself and shut up??