nimmi123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😡😡

Ok..I understand that she was protesting for Anuj..

But whoh...the way she spoke to Farah, Sonu...i felt like slapping her..damn..didn't her mother teach her something? and what was Anuj doing there being so quite...If I was Anuj..(thank god i am not), I would tell her to shut up or talk Polite..

Shame on her😡...

Well she herself ruined her impression😆

I am just too mad to say anything more..

To all who are fan of Anuj and His niece..don't mind me..I am just expressing my feeling......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
no ur right..... she was so rude... lol it was funny the way she said "GET IT" haha farah was like yea GET it 😆

but damn this elimination was soooo sad.... amey made me cry ... I wish him good luck!!!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ne1 have a pic of her!?? i havent watched the episode yet..dont wanna either

but i wanna see her
simran_007 thumbnail
duzn matter nething but u know wat amey s a true winner watever it may be ,,,,,,,,,,,he s really a person who s very hard to find in today's world ,in my opinion Amey proved himself larger than life.it s persona;l opinion .srry if against ne1
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

ne1 have a pic of her!?? i havent watched the episode yet..dont wanna either

but i wanna see her

NO you don't wanna see her ... shes sooo🤢🤢

i'm soo mean today😳

kothra thumbnail
hi
i agree with u nimmi..she doesnt have how respect elder..i even got angry..i know she was anuj fan but it shows she was against amey
Huzi
qazi_luv thumbnail
I noe her parent shud hav tot her sum manners..and whoz she to interrupt and Anuj hes the wrst person ive ever seeen..looks like he wrote all dat she said and told her to say it infront of de whole audience 😡
Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
wat did she say?i never saw it yet!
srkluva thumbnail
PLEASE gimme a break..manners?!! let me see one of u guys in the same situation and act with "MANNERS".
It is so unfair how everyone's blaming anuj. wats his fault? that his fans voted for him and amey's fans didnt?
she was tensed and angry like we all are and it was her reaction. the judges over act. its their job. so please get over it.
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

hi
i agree with u nimmi..she doesnt have how respect elder..i even got angry..i know she was anuj fan but it shows she was against amey
Huzi

I don't think she was against amey!! if someone says crap about your family, will you just sit there and listen (b/c you have manners)? if someone insults your family...you will not say anything? if someone steps all over your family, you will be quiet? NO!! if someone even says anything rude to my family, I will NOT stay quiet. this does not make me rude or immature...

she did something right, so what if amey left? it is in NO way anuj's fault...he did not vote for himself ok?

get a clue from amey...even he was said no rematch.

just to clarify, I am NOT an anuj fan but all this stuff said against him is wrong... (just like what meenal fans said about antara when she left)