Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
They did show it on Aaj Tak and also NDTV. They're promoting it so people watch the episode even those that aren't regular II2 viewers. 🀒 🀒
fm_qazi thumbnail
I am happy these reality shows based on voting system will be stopped very soon. πŸ˜ƒ Meri bad duaa lag gayee hai sabko. Public are getting smarter. Ek Main Aor Ek Tu will meet the same fate. All these shows are black spot in the name of music. If you disrespect the sacred thing like Indian music, these things will happen.
saregama thumbnail
This is not something new that has happened.
Who can forget Nihira's ouster?
Who can forget Sharib's early ouster?
And now it Amey daate who is out.....

Now lets see what happens to Karunya?
If ?Karunya gets out then I dont have any interest to watch the finals between Sandeep and Anuj,

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

I had jokingly predicted that final 2 would be Anuj and Sandeep...

Donot do such horrible prediction specially being new you can be projected in danger by some so called old species here as new people here cannot voice much

I still hope Amey could come back..atleast judges there are being fair

Edited by Swar_Raj - 18 years ago
rausa thumbnail
Very Sad. Anuj & Sandeep are no comparison to him. I hope & pray he achieves success sson.

I was hoping the junta would listen to the II2 judges & vote with their heads. Controversies like this feed these shows & ironically make them more popular. SRGMP & Zee gained a lot materially by all the voting & mentor controversy, and now II2 would gain that too.
gvnls thumbnail
I jus watched the show, Amey is out n judges made a walkout n came back with in 10-15min, they thought to reconducted the show again, but amey didnt accept n he walked out of the show.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe they also watch SRGMP. πŸ˜†
srkworm thumbnail
in American idol season 2 simon did protested against decision but he never walked out and said directly to other girl that u r not gud enought to remain here in american idol. by the way heres the link of walkout

http://www.zippyvideos.com/3298635274298586/14thmariid21/
juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshu03

If this is true, it will be the saddest moment on Idol II. I dont know what to say and can just pat the judges for acting the way they did. When I hear results like this, I feel very sad that where are the people of our country heading ??
Even if it is SRGMP or Idol or any show and there is such gross injustice, i am very upset. That guy Anuj cant sing to save his life and Amey sings great as compared to him. People have a tendency to vote for other factors in a singing contest, they vote on Religion / Region and looks rather than talent.

What the Idol judges say is very true, Indian audiences do not have the responsibility/maturity to use the power. We people give Gaalis to Politicians and Police and Govt employees that they come into power and mis-use their power.
But unfortunately this is a trait in most of us, once we have the power we act the same way and mis-use it.
I have seen this on Idol I, SRGMP and again on Idol II.

As per me Amey and Karunya should face of in the Final as they are the best. Much better than Debo and Vinit. That would be a clash worth watching with an edge to Karunya. But that would be in a perfect world and there is no such thing !

πŸ‘

The only winners here are the tv channels 😑...

Celina7 thumbnail

it was soooooooooo sad..but I dont know much about the walkoutπŸ˜•