Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

i dont know how much is this true.... i just heard from my friend and read in the forum too..that amey a mumbai guy got out.. and judges made a walk out.. i dont know how to react to this... can any one tell me what is going on ...now we should change the names..

saregamapa 2005 challenge= 2006 walking out challenge.

indian idol =walking idol..

this news may be false...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No but seriously Amey is more deserving than Anuj...dont u think so?Sandeep sang well yesterday.... but Anuj needed to go this week....Amey is no ordinary singer to think chalo theek hai kisi na kisis ko tho jaana hai....

I wanted the finals to be b'ween Amey n Karunya....either of them wud have been befitting the title....
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is it true?? 😕 Can anyone confirm? Would be sad if true.
SolidSnake thumbnail
I had jokingly predicted that final 2 would be Anuj and Sandeep...
battosai64 thumbnail
GO check out the INdian Idol Forum. It's all voer the first 2 pages! 😭 😭 😭 HE should have made it to the top 2. It seems it was on AajTak.
preeti_l thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

It is very much true....they are also telecasting it live over Aaj Tak and NDTV Channels....just called up home and confirmed this 😭

Even I had started a Poll in II section for alternatives to Amey-Karunya jodi (which is what everyone wanted for theTop 2), but I never thought it would come to a reality this week 😡

anonmember thumbnail

Pls visit the II2 section....
battosai64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshu03

If this is true, it will be the saddest moment on Idol II. I dont know what to say and can just pat the judges for acting the way they did. When I hear results like this, I feel very sad that where are the people of our country heading ??
Even if it is SRGMP or Idol or any show and there is such gross injustice, i am very upset. That guy Anuj cant sing to save his life and Amey sings great as compared to him. People have a tendency to vote for other factors in a singing contest, they vote on Religion / Region and looks rather than talent.

What the Idol judges say is very true, Indian audiences do not have the responsibility/maturity to use the power. We people give Gaalis to Politicians and Police and Govt employees that they come into power and mis-use their power.
But unfortunately this is a trait in most of us, once we have the power we act the same way and mis-use it.
I have seen this on Idol I, SRGMP and again on Idol II.

As per me Amey and Karunya should face of in the Final as they are the best. Much better than Debo and Vinit. That would be a clash worth watching with an edge to Karunya. But that would be in a perfect world and there is no such thing !

That would've been the best final. I agree with you. But the judges brought it upon themselves. THey were the ones who brought back Anuj!😡

SolidSnake thumbnail
Why was it shown live on Aaj Tak/NDTV? Wouldn't that kill the suspense?
Anuradha thumbnail

Why was it shown live on Aaj Tak/NDTV? Wouldn't that kill the suspense?

seeing ur post after a long time.. whr were u??

i dnt think so they would have shown in Aaj Tak.. they always maintain suspense.. the people might have got the news frm any Aaj Tak website or person.. but its really sad tat Amey is out..

as u said, finals willl be bet. sandeep and anuj.. and as anuj is more besura, he will win.. 😉 ðŸ˜‰