Frequent Posters

Mauritian thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i am willing to continue from from where we left off
😊
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There should be poll for this quation instead of posting opinions. Because those who have done well in the contest till now, especially those in top 100 would not want to start afresh. I am one of them. I didn't get anything else done on the weekend because of the contest 😃
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
if we start again i was wondering would it be possible to have a seperate counter for which states all the q's one gets right?
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think its unfair to start afresh for those who have 100 or less balloon left. they have been working hard on this game from beginning. i only joined midway, but still i wasted so much time looking for answers. now a totally different set of qs may come up. I was hoping the game wud end soon, so that mein apne kaam mein dyaan doon, par dobara start karne se phir mujhe game pe dyaan dena padega. 😆 it is kinda of addictive u c. anyway majority here think it shud start afresh. and please dont put qs on moderator n stuff, i only visit famegurukul forum as it is having tough time answering qs on stupid ekta's serial qs as i never watch them.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mudabid

There should be poll for this quation instead of posting opinions. Because those who have done well in the contest till now, especially those in top 100 would not want to start afresh. I am one of them. I didn't get anything else done on the weekend because of the contest 😃

This is almost like a poll. We did not use the Poll Option here, bcos we did not want members to cast multiple votes and cause more confusion....Hope I made it clear....

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok got it Sree ji. So, when is the contest starting and will it be reset? Also, while we are on the topic, do you write updates for Yeh Meri Life Hain section?  😉

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it is 3.40 pm now...still it hasnt started! i am all seet to sit for loong time, as tomoro is a holiday...when will the game start plz?
remixrulz thumbnail
i want it to start afresh...obviously coz of d amt. of balloons i hav 😉 and plus coz most of d anwers dat i gav were right but were marked wrong....
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also want it to start from scratch, cos too many questions were about JJKN and YMLH. I hardly go to those two forums, so I guess it will better to start afresh. 😊
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yea even i wanna start frm the biggening

not just bcoz of the mat of balloons i hav but also coz i was on no. 13 and thn when i started answering some questions theyw ere like so wierd

so many wrong kinda questions

abt jassi's real name

i chose jasmeet walia and it sd incorrect

thn in another question

faced by another member

it asked who made the theory E=mc2

and in the options there were name of vjz

i had many sismilar wierd quests wid wierd options

im sure there r more ppl who were loosing the game coz of these wrong quests

and others were winning unfairly coz others were loosing coz of wrong quests