Rules & Announcements

Your Opinions Needed on Holi Contest

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends

As you are all aware, we have put to a "Halt" the Splash the Baloon Contest. We had received lots of complaints from members that many of the questions put there were wrong. We even asked the members to report the wrong ones, so that we retreive those questions back...

The retreiving of wrong questions are taking place now, this is the reason the Contest has been put on hold.

But now, we have been getting plenty of requests from members that, it will be fair to all IF WE STARTED THE GAME AGAIN FROM START. So, friends, we need all your opinions regarding this.

The question now before us is - SHOULD WE GO FOR A FRESH START IN THE CONTEST , OR SHOULD WE BE STARTING FROM WHERE WE LEFT OFF.

Please think about it and give your opinions. We will be starting the game at 1.00 noon today IST. So please pour in your opinions before that. The decision will be taken based on MAJORITY.

Wish you all a very best in the Contest ahead. Make use of this time, to brush up your GK, friends.. 😳

So please start opining here....

Sree

on Behalf of IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
I wanna start from fresh.. coz mine was marked wrong more than 10 which actually shud be right.. and even some question didnt have the right option also among the 4 given.. 😳 .. so we dont know how many it wud have been wrong for others.. so to make it fair we shud start 😳
Selina thumbnail
I wanna start fresh!! I wouldnt have won anyways.. but some of the questions I got had no right answers.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Sree,

The contest was just fun.  More than me, my daughters were playing that.  Yeah I too had found many wrong answers.  Chalo koi baat nahin, lets begin the game again if all are raazi.  Otherwise, we will take off from where we halted.  But if you are going to count majority wise, then I'll say lets start again, what say😉

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Hmm, I think we should start fresh. coz many of us got balloons for right answers so. lets start all over again.

it will be better and will be more fun 😊
Selina thumbnail
Another reason why we should start again is that after a person sent 100 balloons.. their score automatically decreased after each balloon they sent!!
umrao_jaan thumbnail
I also think itz better 2 start from scratch..cos it's really unfair with those wrong questions.
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
I think we should start fresh too .. coz I got the same questions many times and everytime it was marked wrong ... i just gave up ...
mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Start fresh so that nobody will have any complaints about wrong answers. Also ensure that stupid questions like which member is having typhoid fever is removed.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess starting fresh would be fair. But what about everyone who has like 100 balloons left! I think it would be unfair to them!! They have spent so much time on this.