Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Shashi: maybe shashiji needs to learn how to mime along with Khushi

Didn't you get the memo,She learnt to mime from her babuji ..No wonder both of them fail...

Bua: 
bua will forever hate Khushi for exposing snakey

I think she will burn the snake...

Amma:
She should be asking..do I deserve to be a wife and a mother? 

I want her back..

Payal : 
What did she take before giving that big smile to Akash? 

Happy Dent πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali: the dumber i get...the prettier I look. 

No comments about her.

Mamiji : mamiji is silently wiriting the script for her reaalty sow

HA ha ha ..

n't say it...move your a** and just aim for the lips. 

Yeahhh,...

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣

Youve said it all Somzz. The episode sucked, gave me a migrane for sure..but youre post was hilarious and awesome!

Hottie and Darling should just run away! 😍 Oh and also help Babuji shift to a better place...and about the rest, leave them there.
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mirnalini

This was the best post I've read all day!
Haven't watched the epi purposefully, but know what's going on thanks to all the IF membersπŸ˜†

This one really cracked me up! I mean, everybody's got their own set of problems in this show!πŸ˜†

And most of the ppl are worried due to all the two timing they have to do:

Shyam is going bonkers juggling between gharwali and baharwali, not to mention all the cooking he does at both the houses...jalebis at RM and chai at Gupta'sπŸ˜•
HA HA...N the kichadi it becomes..

Arnav is going bonkers juggling between clingy girlfriend and unrealized love...Khushi Kumari Gupta.
N he is in a soup..

KKG is going bonkers juggling between unwanted-creepy fiance and unpleasant lover...Arnav Singh Raizada.
Her life is jalebi...

Anji being the only one handling the two timing well...between her pooja ki thali and Shyaam creepwa🀒
Her thali is always full..

And all poor Babuji can do is shake spasmodically only to be deemed as feeling hot by our thickheaded Buaji. 
I lub Babuji..Poor guy is doing so much in his condition..But Bua and ma are really so full of %^&*(

God save these people!πŸ˜†

OMG OMG πŸ€£

ASR, will you wear aviators again ? 
[/QUOTE]

🀣 πŸ€£  Oh my I didn't realize it!!

Originally posted by: nyxx

🀣🀣🀣

Youve said it all Somzz. The episode sucked, gave me a migrane for sure..but youre post was hilarious and awesome!

Hottie and Darling should just run away! 😍 Oh and also help Babuji shift to a better place...and about the rest, leave them there.

Elope they should , from this circus..

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somzz007

OMG OMG πŸ€£

ASR, will you wear aviators again ? 

🀣 πŸ€£  Oh my I didn't realize it!!

ASR probably dropped the aviators when he was opening the door for Khushi yesterday. Now since the gals could not understand what Shashi was trying to tell them about Shyam, he decided to take matters into his own hands...with all the physical therapy he got today while trying to pull the ring off of Khushi's hand, the feeling in his limbs had finally returned - he had recovered! What a miracle!
He decided to call Anjali, it was then that he noticed the aviators on the floor, quickly thinking he needed a disguise, he put them on, jumped out of the window (which Shyam had finally managed to open yesterday) and quickly made a call to Rani Saheba, warning about her cheater husband...little did he know that Shyam was clicking his picture...

Originally posted by: sbk2

🀣   Oh my I didn't realize it!!

ASR probably dropped the aviators when he was opening the door for Khushi yesterday. Now since the gals could not understand what Shashi was trying to tell them about Shyam, he decided to take matters into his own hands...with all the physical therapy he got today while trying to pull the ring off of Khushi's hand, the feeling in his limbs had finally returned - he had recovered! What a miracle!
He decided to call Anjali, it was then that he noticed the aviators on the floor, quickly thinking he needed a disguise, he put them on, jumped out of the window (which Shyam had finally managed to open yesterday) and quickly made a call to Rani Saheba, warning about her cheater husband...little did he know that Shyam was clicking his picture...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ How do you explain the wig.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: somzz007

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ How do you explain the wig.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Before becoming a halwai, he worked as a 'Nayi' at a hair cutting saloon (at Amir Khan's dad's place yaar samjha kar)...he collected hair there and made wigs - jinhe bechkar he later opened a halwai shop by the grace of Devi Maiyya.
But he kept one wig with him always in his pocket as a memento...
That's the wig he's sporting πŸ˜‰
^^^ AAp Mahaan ho..meri jaan..!!
Thanx Sarach,Td.dhoom,Fafu...Sorry don't know your names...