Like I said -Khushi will keep mum!

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Its not that easy...ok, first of all this is a hindustani soap..πŸ˜†. We are not always going to have love, romance, comedy, laughter...with all this comes sorrow, fear, fights, broken hearts, compromises, and sacrifices...This is reality...and CV's are going the right way treating us with this spicy bhel mix...πŸ˜‰

CV's are very clever πŸ˜‰The whole purpose for Khushi to work at RM was not just to help out Lavanya...but the CV's were building the foundation for Khushi to realize and observe how much the Raizada parivaar trust the son in law of the house...

There is no way Khushi will be able to reveal Shyam's true face to Raizada family...she will have no choice but to keep quite, maybe just for few more day. Don't get me wrong...KKG is a tigress...But just for this situation , Even if it means that her values and principles are at stake...and I am not talking about staying in a relationship with this evil man (THE WAY SHE THREW THAT RING, INDICATES SHE WILL NOT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP), but to lie to the family...we all know how muh phat KKG is and her heart is like an open book to all...what's in her mind is on her face...she can never lie...but she will have to..

All she has heard from Anjali and Naniji are praises of Shyam. For God's sake, even ASR trusts his brother in law...

Khushi is completely stuck between the 2 families...she knows that revealing Shyam's true face will shatter the families apart and plus...her sister's marriage is fixed too...she has always thought of being the reason for her sister first marriage to break...and she will not be a reason for it to happen the second time...

Khushi will keep mum, for sure for the sake of both the families...as she knows the devastating consequences...of revealing Shyam's truth...

All we have to hope that meanwhile, Shyam's intentions doesn't get worse than it already is and hope for the best...we will have to wait and watch how the cv's turn this whole fiasco around leading to ASR finding out the truth...πŸ‘ 

I am pretty sure that, Khushi will slap him after the puja tomorrow...and its going to be a roller coaster ride next week. CV's will love to drag this won't theyπŸ˜‰

IPKKND is getting insanely awesome day by dayπŸ‘
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
For some reason, I agree.. πŸ€”
She will keep mum, keeping all the things u mentioned.. Payal's wedding, Raizada's trust on Shyaam.. 😡 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mishti_17

For some reason, I agree.. πŸ€”

She will keep mum, keeping all the things u mentioned.. Payal's wedding, Raizada's trust on Shyaam.. 😡 

thanks babe...
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She will keep quiet...but how long? what if ASR gets engaged to LA? But, she will take the ring off for sure, but I guess no one will notice. What if Arnav does? wishful thinking..But all will happen in the last week of december...new year, they will definitely start with something good.

anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi will keep mum because she needs to work out the whole thing in her head a bit...

I think Shyam will try to discredit the whole Gupta family - he might pretend the Guptas were after him instead of the other way round... if the Guptas recognise him at the Raizadas he might pretend not to have ever met them - what proof do the Guptas have that Shyam stayed with them? If any neighbours recognise him, Shyam might be able to buy them off (like he did with the "false" Rani sahiba or the jyotishi)...then it will be his word against the Guptas...
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shybabe

There is no way Khushi will be able to reveal Shyam's true face to Raizada family...

Its not that easy...The whole purpose for Khushi to work at RM was not just to help out Lavanya...but the CV's were building the foundation of Khushi realizing how much the Raizada parivaar trust the son in law of the house...

All she has heard from Anjali and Naniji are praises of Shyam. For God's sake, even ASR trusts his brother in law...

Khushi is completely stuck between the 2 families...she knows that revealing Shyam's true face will shatter the families apart and plus...her sister's marriage is fixed too...she has always thought of being the reason for her sister first marriage to break...and she will not be a reason for it to happen the second time...

Khushi will keep mum, for sure for the sake of both the families...as she knows the devastating consequences...of revealing Shyam's truth...

All we have to hope that meanwhile, Shyam's intentions doesn't get worse than it already is and hope for the best...we will have to wait and watch how the cv's turn this whole fiasco around leading to ASR finding out the truth...πŸ‘

She will keep mum to others, but there is the scene of the slap and the breaking of the engagement...and someone might always overhear that!

And that someone could be our dear boy ArnavπŸ˜ƒ because he may have followed her to find out the reason for her sadness.
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I love your post... I'm actually a silent member on this forum but I can't resist myself from posting today. I'm also 100% sure that Khushi will keep this truth/raaz to herself. She may go and breakdown to her babuji. I really hope that ASR sees her pain or feels that something is wrong with her and tries to investigate. In any case I would love ASR to be the one to find out after Khushi... not Anjali, not the families but ASR and then for once handle the situation and Khushi maturely. If he truly loves Khushi (whether he admits or not), this would be the time where he can show his faith and trust in her. 

I am just afraid that Khushi might hide the truth for the good of both families but that may go against her later on. So let's just keep our fingers crossed. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode and especially Monday onwards. 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa you are right I agree with you but can she stay like this...because shyaam can do any thing...he is that much eveil guy...
to save the payal's marriage and also Anju di's khushi she has to do some thing...if not she has to run away from the situation...
another point is Arnav and akhash both engagements on same day I think...
so how Arnav's engagement breaks...
lot of drama to come I think so
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya agree...and the only person who will dig it out is asr...coz after tomo he will notice something is bothering her and hope he goes after her...shyam is surely gonna blackmail her and for the sake of payal she will keep mum...but asr is another case he will not leave khushi aloneπŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shyam will definitely take advantage of Khushi keeping quite about his true face - he may join hands with Mamiji to breakup Payash marriage or force Khushi to marry him threatening this.  Whatever, I sure hope that the CV's doesn't drag this track as there is only so much I can tolerate watching Shyam & his creepy behaviour everyday.