Arnav for Khushi! HIGH HOPES! Will Sooth U All! :)

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

This is the only message I get from Arnav Singh Raizada's  face in the above PIC! Only if he could say it Louder n clear enough! *SIGH*

I Have a strong hope that he will prove to be that ONLY HAND!

just love this  pic sooo much! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya..i tink every1's hopes r on arnav..bcz v cnt hv hope 4rm anjali..dat female hs memory in bytes...it wil b such a huge storm wen shyams truth wil b out infrnt of every1.Edited by -Gautami - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
what no body liked it enough to comment!~ πŸ˜”..i though I am making  a sweet post~! me and my dreams, πŸ˜
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooow...sooo coooll yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..Apz.. thumbnail
it is such an awww post😳...i wish he says it loud to the whole world...especially that creepwa...who then wil not dare to even look at khushi n run for his life😈
ksreela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Would love to see it happen.
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

it is such an awww post😳...i wish he says it loud to the whole world...especially that creepwa...who then wil not dare to even look at khushi n run for his life😈

AAAHHH! seedha dil pe laga yaar!

cant wait for him to show that to all Guptas,, specially buaji!

All Raizadas, 

n that kameena jha!

Cant wait for him to show that to the girl herself!

She will sooo neeed him!

Arnav dont let our hopes down!

CV's I wish u understand this!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Nice pic yaar.. he is so lovely at expressions...

hope he stands by her during this shyam track and he ll try to find out wats wrong with khushi.. after meeting jeeja ji she is not well(think abt it arnav)

and i want this shyam track to end.. they have just frightened me in sbs that i am thinking we are going to see the shyam track like a rubber band going on and on and on for the whole month.. what do u ppl think?
td_dhoom thumbnail
The parts of their relationship that were beautiful and loving will always remain beautiful and loving. Thier love is real.The spark that he had in his eyes was so intensing when he helped her with the door that it was expressing his emotionally generous feeling for her that I will be there for you in every step of the walk just hold my hand.He was always there for her when she missed her step and was about to fall and I hope he will be there holding hands in hands with her even in the worst time spl when shyam's truth comes out.

Originally posted by: community_drive

AAAHHH! seedha dil pe laga yaar!

cant wait for him to show that to all Guptas,, specially buaji!

All Raizadas, 

n that kameena jha!

Cant wait for him to show that to the girl herself!

She will sooo neeed him!

Arnav dont let our hopes down!

CV's I wish u understand this!

Zoha,
 I am hoping against hope that he will be there for her.. I am so miserable I cannot put in words.. Gosh never felt like this before. Common damn you Sandhya... its just a serial I say this to myself a million times. But cannot let go of the feeling. I hope I dont have to get admitted to ER tomorrow... for me the most dreadful moment is here in the history of my watching TV πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†