Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm_qazi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

It is said that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that's exactly what happened here.  All the members in this forum were very happy with the moderators of this channel (Jem, Bhaskar, And Priya).  But suddenly some other moderators decided to poke their nose here without having proper knowledge of this forum.  Someone started to ban members and some started posting dumb threads.  Come on moderators you guys are just moderators in a public forum and so don't act as if you all are something great.  The maximum power you guys have is to ban a member.  Do it. Who the hell cares? 

Vijay, I thought you were a sensible moderator, but no.  You are even worse than the remaining.  Did you think that when you posted this line "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum", you were doing something very smart?  God, I pity your judgment.  You want BHEED KAM in this forum, you will get it.  All the best with your Antakshari  and word game forum. 

Friends those who want to play word games here are welcome to stay, but those who doesn't are welcome to leave as asked by the moderators.  Under no circumstances, we can kiss the moderators butts.  If the moderators are expecting that, then sorry you are mistaken.

I agree with you word to word.

Vijay,

This is not the way to run a public forum. This fourm is made for public. If you do not like us in this forum then say it openly. We have lot of things to do in our life. We are not living on this forum. You should know that people from every walk of life come here, some might be of the age of your parents here. Some might be national heroes here. We do not know about everybody. My one suggestion for you before insulting other you should think the impact of that.

seema_17 thumbnail
simi di i agree it is our responsibility too, and we were trying to solve it out... it was all solved out, then why this comment... does he have to belittle us this way, and make us realize that we don't matter in the forum??
BVLGARII thumbnail
guys move on with it. This has been settled so why this additional fuel then question later on why certain post was closed.
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BVLGARII .... this goes way back. I mean this respectfully, please do not get involved if you are not aware of all the circumstances. Actually...it'll be for your own good. Things tend to get a little ugly if people get unnecessarily involved (well...they get ugly even without that, but I'm advising you to save yourself that hassle).

Seema...are you reading what I'm writing? In all three threads? Dhyaan se padho. And keep in mind...when you're in charge and you have to make a decision, most people will make the decision in their favor. If this course of action benefits Vijay somehow, I'm sure that's why he's following.

Chill yaar...it'll work out eventually.
Lemme keep talking now! I'm having so much fun! 😉
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=229278
greatmaratha thumbnail
Hey guys, whats this?

I am a lil surprised to see this post here.

Is anything the matter. I thought we had sorted out the issue mostly last night.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Hey guys, whats this?

I am a lil surprised to see this post here.

Is anything the matter. I thought we had sorted out the issue mostly last night.

Hi Priya,

Just after you all settled everything and everyone decided to return back, why did Vijay had to act so smart.  Please read his comments. 

greatmaratha thumbnail
Mr. Rao, where are the comments. I am looking for that.

Can u pls help me.

Maybe send me a pm with the links.
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Mr. Rao, where are the comments. I am looking for that.

Can u pls help me.

Maybe send me a pm with the links.

Its on Amogh's closed topic, last but one page.

seema_17 thumbnail
Priya just read it and tell us honestly, are we really considered as "bheed" - crowd on this forum... is that the only status we have over here. we don't have any importance?
just today i was thinking abt Vijay, as i had a question abt him in the contest, and i thought what a great guy, i better go and PM him to show my appreciation, but apprently we as members don't matter in the forum