"Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum"

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It is said that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that's exactly what happened here.  All the members in this forum were very happy with the moderators of this channel (Jem, Bhaskar, And Priya).  But suddenly some other moderators decided to poke their nose here without having proper knowledge of this forum.  Someone started to ban members and some started posting dumb threads.  Come on moderators you guys are just moderators in a public forum and so don't act as if you all are something great.  The maximum power you guys have is to ban a member.  Do it. Who the hell cares? 

Vijay, I thought you were a sensible moderator, but no.  You are even worse than the remaining.  Did you think that when you posted this line "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum", you were doing something very smart?  God, I pity your judgment.  You want BHEED KAM in this forum, you will get it.  All the best with your Antakshari and word game forum. 

Friends those who want to play word games here are welcome to stay, but those who doesn't are welcome to leave as asked by the moderators.  Under no circumstances, we can kiss the moderators butts.  If the moderators are expecting that, then sorry you are mistaken.

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

It is said that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that's exactly what happened here.  All the members in this forum were very happy with the moderators of this channel (Jem, Bhaskar, And Priya).  But suddenly some other moderators decided to poke their nose here without having proper knowledge of this forum.  Someone started to ban members and some started posting dumb threads.  Come on moderators you guys are just moderators in a public forum and so don't act as if you all are something great.  The maximum power you guys have is to ban a member.  Do it. Who the hell cares? 

Vijay, I thought you were a sensible moderator, but no.  You are even worse than the remaining.  Did you think that when you posted this line "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum", you were doing something very smart?  God, I pity your judgment.  You want BHEED KAM in this forum, you will get it.  All the best with your Antakshari  and word game forum. 

Friends those who want to play word games here are welcome to stay, but those who doesn't are welcome to leave as asked by the moderators.  Under no circumstances, we can kiss the moderators butts.  If the moderators are expecting that, then sorry you are mistaken.

๐Ÿ‘well said๐Ÿ‘ cant agree any less
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘
IN 99% of the parts = ๐Ÿ‘
aashiq2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Vijay, I thought you were a sensible moderator, but no.  You are even worse than the remaining.  Did you think that when you posted this line "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum", you were doing something very smart?  God, I pity your judgment.  You want BHEED KAM in this forum, you will get it.  All the best with your Antakshari  and word game forum. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

That statement from someone in the Admin group was shocking. Instead of retaining members, especially the valuable ones like AD, Appa and the rest, evidently the mods are keen on ensuring a humiliating exit for all of them.

Even immigration policies in most rogue nations are more friendly than the attitude of the mods on this forum. 

Mr Vijay,

Just quoting some wisdom that you desperately need at this hour

"With great power comes greater responsibility".

I sincerely hope your imprudence doesn't hurt the members who have been more like a family here and cause mass exodus. Give us some good hope and faith in your actions.

Edited by aashiq2005 - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiq2005

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

That statement from someone in the Admin group was shocking. Instead of retaining members, especially the valuable ones like AD, Appa and the rest, evidently the mods are keen on ensuring a humiliating exit for all of them.

Even immigration policies in most rogue nations are more friendly than the attitude of the mods on this forum. 

Mr Vijay,

Just quoting some wisdom that you desperately need at this hour

"With great power comes greater responsibility".

I sincerely hope your imprudence doesn't hurt the members who have been more like a family here and cause mass exodus. Give us some good hope and faith in your actions.

great......who's quote is that anyway???
aashiq2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety001

great......who's quote is that anyway???

From the movie SPIDERMAN (marte hue uncle ne jaane se pehle Gabbar wala dialogue mar diya tha)

sweety001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiq2005

From the movie SPIDERMAN (marte hue uncle ne jaane se pehle Gabbar wala dialogue mar diya tha)

oh ok thanx i think i remember now๐Ÿ˜‰
seema_17 thumbnail
that statement by Vijay is in poor taste... i agree he made this forum and kudos to him for that.... but it is us the members that make this forum fun and interesting
ms04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

that statement by Vijay is in poor taste... i agree he made this forum and kudos to him for that.... but it is us the members that make this forum fun and interesting

that is true...he has no right to say that...whatsoever.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Spiderman...what an educational movie! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yaaron...thodi zimewaari hume bhi leni chaahiye. No?
After all, humne is forum ko join karne ka faisla liya tha. Hume bhi izzat se baat karni chahiye.

Agreed though, General Mods came in...or mods from others sections...and thoda haath mara.

But instead of "rioting" why not just work with the admin group to solve the probs.

Appaji...you are just superb.

Indeed power can be intoxicating and some people may choose to abuse it. I can only recommend to keep your feet on the ground and your head out of the clouds.