Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Exactly, very well said dear, couldn't have said it better my self.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup I agree with u too.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Swar_Raj thumbnail
FInally somepeople agrees to same point..
Good night
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

I'm also a silent member here. i never posted any reply coz it's a week or 2 always behind for us. I simply read posts. I second sangeeta's reply. Be friendly  and don't take negative way to vijay's post.

I am confused...Yours post number is written as 4502 below your AVπŸ˜•

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

I am confused...Yours post number is written as 4502 below your AVπŸ˜•

she is a slinet reader of THIS section Only .. she is active on some other sections .. πŸ˜ƒ
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skasuba

she is a slinet reader of THIS section Only .. she is active on some other sections .. πŸ˜ƒ

I thought may be some silent postsπŸ˜‰
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
heheheh ... coolsaints11, you are funny .. ! πŸ˜†
seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

No sir...I discused above points when U guys atared pointing to me..my initiall point was...why u are taking Vijay's saying bad way...and whay can't i seek attention...u all have done it..may be it is my turn now

See Swar ji, i don't try to seek attention by blindly passing comments against a person's character..... i will always have a solid proof to back my points i will kno all the relevant info abt the past, and contribute a valuable portion of my views onto the forum.....i have never tried to seek attention for no reason, and the only reason my posts have ever seeked attention is because they have some sensible content in it. but from what i have seen of ur responses u seem to want to pass an opinion abt the ppl over here, without having any knowledge of the past incidents and when we try to give u that info u just look over it. now tell my why?

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail

Originally posted by: SKIRM

You know guys, why the heck are you fihting about a game? You are looking for a song that begins with the word jaao?
Lets start the game over. I'll sing a song,
ek me aur ek tu hai aur hawa mai jadoo hai. arzoo bekaboo hai, samjho sare baat baakee waqt ka kya barosa baiike pani behajaya. kal agar na mil paaye samjho sare baat baaki.   right here right now hai khushi ka sama...................

It will end in the word " JAHAAN". (I checked on raaga.com)

you are sooooooooo funny ... and so clueless ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lemme continue though ..

Jahaan Piyaa... wahaan mein ...
 meray piya ... wahaan mein ...
mein kya karoon meray raam raam ..raam ..πŸ˜ƒ
apparaohoare thumbnail
Friends,

Please ignore the new bapigua in this forum. He has posted enough bakwas for the day and got more importance than he deserves.

chatbuster thumbnail

to some folks who'd asked for some input regarding how to deal with some of the policy problems: please DO read pgs 14 and 15. am afraid some of that got lost in the intervening stuff, most of which is dedicated to abuse of a personal nature and which ignore "hate" issues.

as practical advice, you might want to get a lawyer to help you draft appropriate language/ policies. as long as you are operating out of India, u might also get political buddies to weigh in on some of the posts and ensure these do not provide fodder for setting an example and for future "bhashans". sorry i cannot point you to specific people- it's not my site.

if some of this is so hard to do, simply copy policies from forums out west. they've spent a lot of time and energy putting together appropriate language.

hope that helps. (i will not suggest other measures because i've put them across earlier as well. normally i'll say it once, and walk away)