Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicpulse thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Well i have also said only truth

only a brain dead person can commit mistakes of repeat mistakes even with warnings or a person who wanted to be banned will do it

He was bashing some one on a thread for national integrity...did not see resposibility to report and all his friends that are coming on me saying me newbie..were not there to support thim then..

If you were there..you could not handle that person????? Today You all are trying to mak eme quiet who really had nothing against of this person...that day you all could not do anything

Mods have removed ban??? said sorry..his friends are requesting him to be back...then why this ego?????

Oh well ...what ever...

This is my last reply to you.

This is not about Abhi defending the coutry, Abhi using bad language, Abhi being banned, Abhi apologising, Abhi coming back to forum.....Do you understand this much? After all this, Abhi had come back to the forum and posted a good article. The original thread of arguments was closed too. We all has moved ahead..and then suddenly Mr. Vijay reopened the old thread and gave out his statement. Why did he he do it when everything was back to normal? And why did he use that one smart statement...aao to...which you have been defending.There is no point in all of us arguing about this bcz basically you have not made that statemant and as far we all know , Mr. Vijay has not acknowledged you here as his spokesperson.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
No music pulse ..do not give me benefit of doubt. I meant what i said.
*dolly* thumbnail
ok fine u fight here. iam out of here
Swar_Raj thumbnail
""""This is my last reply to you.

This is not about Abhi defending the coutry, Abhi using bad language, Abhi being banned, Abhi apologising, Abhi coming back to forum.....Do you understand this much? After all this, Abhi had come back to the forum and posted a good article. The original thread of arguments was closed too. We all has moved ahead..and then suddenly Mr. Vijay reopened the old thread and gave out his statement. Why did he he do it when everything was back to normal? And why did he use that one smart statement...aao to...which you have been defending.There is no point in all of us arguing about this bcz basically you have not made that statemant and as far we all know , Mr. Vijay has not acknowledged you here as his spokesperson.""""

No I am not a spokesperson (Atleast u had that much right) and I hope u are not either or may be U r for MR AD as he claims not being here.

I had also said about Vijay's comment only that it is being misread...but people like u came to me with all these other things...so I responded on those  too...so hope you also understand now  and this may not be my last reply to you though yours could be

Edited by Swar_Raj - 18 years ago
A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Oh come on guys ... I agree with Quinnie ... This is going way outta hands .. I am sure this is avoidable ...

Vijay's quote was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings ... But only very situational ... They have been working so hard to solve AD's problem ... Come on now .. Cut them some slack here now ...

It's all in the way you percieve it .. It was meant in a good sense and lets just take it that way ...

I think we can put an end to this here and wrap it up ... Please I request you all not to take this any further ... It's hard on them and also on all of us .. It's not like we interact with the mods on a regular basis ..
And to come to think of it, if WE were behaving ourselves in the FIRST place this day wouldn't have even come ...
It's coz WE don't know how to take care of ourselves and behave in a public forum, that the mods have to interfere ...

So again, it's OUR fault and not theirs .. Now lets not try to turn tables around .. Lets just accept it and move and be careful when we are posting here ... Everyone would like to be treated with some respect just like you ... Lets keep that in mind and end this right here ...

Please Mr.AD, I request you to stop this here ... ! Thanks

Swetha
fm_qazi thumbnail
I think we should discuss about the integrity of Swar raj here. He or she just wants to discuss about other, but forgot that he/she is attenttion seeker here. He/she is trying to seek attention on the expense of other. Swar raj, do not be jealous, just do your basic right show some credibility here, you will be loved by lot of people here. I will be first person to write for you. Whatever point you want to discuss here had already been discussed so many times. Do not try to be smart, I know how fun is to discuss about other. Your support for Vijay or the forum may have some reasons. But do not try to start the hell again and again. And seema, musicpulse and other, just leave him/her alone.
seema_17 thumbnail
Swar i had written a good post for u but it got deleted how ever i will have to go now.... u see i have a life out of IF too. but i will respond to it when i come back. no worries 😉
musicpulse thumbnail
Qazi Sahab I have already stopped, she told me not to give her benefit of doubt...so be it..I can now safely jump to conclusions about her 😛
Thanks Qazi Sahab.and Bye Seema.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Shewta...had no intention to fight..said the same thing but some people claimed newbies have no knowledge...sarri duniya ki samajhdarri in puraane members main hai jo mods ko bhi nahi baksh sakte......
Sorry about this...i always saw a friend in Mr AD an a knowlegable person..but now not sure ..... i think it is.....   AAdhjal gagri chalkat jayyeEdited by Swar_Raj - 18 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail
the way I see VJ's comment and why he put it there in the 1st place:

the problem is that many times users simply create these posts which say "I'm leaving forever" and do not leave. they stay here and do nautanki.

these are not users who are truly upset/unhappy like some members here who wish to leave. as i understand, some good contributors have left already, which is very sad.

for admin, it is very hard to judge which user is genuine as they are busy doing many things. here they rely on mods for information. sometimes, incomplete information can result in many problems - as what happened in the case over here.

i am not saying that the Dev Group is perfect. yes, mistakes have been made and in this case, there have been some real errors which upset a lot of people.

now, i am apologizing on everyone's behalf. please let us put the past behind us and move on.

and stay for your friends if not for anything else. but, that too is your choice. remember that IF's doors are always open.
😊