Aishwarya's comeback film with Shah Rukh Khan!

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Aishwarya's comeback film with Shah Rukh Khan!

The writer has posted comments on this articleTNN | Dec 8, 2011, 12.00AM IST

It's a well-known fact that filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keen to cast his favourite actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a movie, once she is ready.

Ash, who is keen to be up and about as soon as possible, has apparently given her nod for the movie, the shooting of which is to begin mid-next year.

Now, we learn that the 'movie' that was discussed within the four walls of Bachchans' Jalsa residence was none other than 'Bajirao Mastani', Bhansali's long-pending dream project that he first announced in 2003!

Bhansali was keen to repeat his Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam cast - Salman and Ash - in this one but the movie has now fallen into the lap of his Devdas-hero, Shah Rukh Khan!

We hear Bhansali and Shah Rukh Khan have also met up and discussed this project, and that Shah Rukh Khan is considering it rather keenly.

If all goes well, it'll surely be a treat to the eyes to watch Ash, SRK come together on the big screen amidst magnanimous magical sets that usually come alive in Bhansali's epic motion pictures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devdas,Shakti, Mohabbtein.. In these three films shahrukh  and aish were that close to burn the screen with their amazing chemistry. They are one jodi in my opinion that look best together, and it seems that the best of aish's acting is really shown when she is sharing the screen with shahrukh... I really hope this is NOT gossip and for shahrukh to accept it... Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F? a comeback? rofl. do these writes even know what a comeback means? she hasnt even left. she's been doing work all along. she did photoshoots for her brands and crap like that. 
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..
hope d news z true ...
thanks for d article :)

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Bhansali was keen to repeat his Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam cast - Salman and Ash - in this one but the movie has now fallen into the lap of his Devdas-hero, Shah Rukh Khan!

unfortunately just like AB & Rekha can never be seen in any film

on the article, i just wish she takes proper rest doesn't put herself through tough fitness regime to loss the baby fat!

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow , I hope this is true , loved Aish and SRK in mohabhatein . 

It would be great to see , these two on screen again in a new film :)
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I found them overrated as an on screen couple.

The one couple that were truly electric was Salman and Ash. They had a sizziling chemistry in HDDCS.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mid next year great if is true, liked SRK and Aishwarya together lol still cry at the end scene of Devdas!!

But somehow I kinda doubt this news is true but I hope it is true ? But isn't SRK  really busy with other movies!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really hope this is true!! I think they make a lovely onscreen pair...was losing hope of ever seeing them onscreen together again! I am a fan of their jodi :)
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm. I was hoping SRK wouldn't be cast as Baji Rao. He just wouldn't fit the role. 🤔

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

Devdas,Shakti, Mohabbtein.. In these three films shahrukh  and aish were that close to burn the screen with their amazing chemistry. They are one jodi in my opinion that look best together, and it seems that the best of aish's acting is really shown when she is sharing the screen with shahrukh... I really hope this is NOT gossip and for shahrukh to accept it...

I preferred their jodi in Josh. 😛