If Preity can get a comeback with Lahore, why can't Aishwarya get one?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

smiley38It seems like most of the general Bollywood population is doing better than the former Miss World.  If Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is so good, why can't she get a Bollywood film offer?  Even Preity Zinta is going to make a comeback with Lahore which looks like a guaranteed hit.

Aishwarya needs to lose weight, divorce Abhishek, and hire a new agent.

Then, lobby producers to cast her.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

What do you think?

smiley23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

We don’t know the reason of her weight gain. And she did a movie 2 yrs back. So a word comeback does not suit her situation. Last movie I saw preity was KANK, I think 10 yrs ago. She deserved it more than anyone else.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

We don’t know the reason of her weight gain. And she did a movie 2 yrs back. So a word comeback does not suit her situation. Last movie I saw preity was KANK, I think 10 yrs ago. She deserved it more than anyone else.

Ponniyan Selvan is a Tamil movie, not a Bollywood one.  I don't count this.

Aishwarya's last miserable flop was Fanney Khan in 2018.

6 years is a long time.  Aishwarya won't be able to make a comeback.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

I think she does not want to come back. ADHM came few yrs ago too. Not sure why she is picking movies like fanney khan. She has a lot of other investment.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think she does not want to come back. ADHM came few yrs ago too. Not sure why she is picking movies like fanney khan. She has a lot of other investment.

ADHM was 7 years ago.  That is a long time.

And Aishwarya Rai was never good with script selection.

She rejected so many projects in her prime for dumb roles.

And proclaimed SLB wanted her for Baijaro and Padmavat.

She is so arrogant, so I am glad she is a hasbeen now.

smiley41

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Get Peshavar for Aishwarya.

priya185 thumbnail

She already came back with ps1 and 2

How do you know her personal equation with Abhishek till they both say something we can only speculate 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Strange criteria of yours to ignore a two-part blockbuster series where in an ensemble cast of A-listers, Aish has second billing only behind the male lead. Not only that but she's the main villain/love interest of the films and everything hinges around her in her double role which was acclaimed enough to win her a South award.

I find it hilarious that Aish haters call Fanney Khan Aish's flop. Have you people even seen the movie? Aishwarya has a special appearance. This is Anil Kapoor's film. If you must call it a flop, call it Anil Kapoor'd miserable flop because Aish is just a special appearance. No one calls Tubelight a SRK flop or KKHH a Salman blockbuster. You haters really have to grasp for straws.

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Strange criteria of yours to ignore a two-part blockbuster series where in an ensemble cast of A-listers, Aish has second billing only behind the male lead. Not only that but she's the main villain/love interest of the films and everything hinges around her in her double role which was acclaimed enough to win her a South award.

I find it hilarious that Aish haters call Fanney Khan Aish's flop. Have you people even seen the movie? Aishwarya has a special appearance. This is Anil Kapoor's film. If you must call it a flop, call it Anil Kapoor'd miserable flop because Aish is just a special appearance. No one calls Tubelight a SRK flop or KKHH a Salman blockbuster. You haters really have to grasp for straws.

It is not a strange criteria.  PS is a Tamil movie and it is not a Bollywood movie.

Aishwarya Rai is not saleable or can't carry a Bollywood movie anymore.

She can do Tamil films or South films, but not a Bollywood film.

Why isn't Aamir Khan coming to her doorstep and offering her a movie?
Preity Zinta was always a better actress anyway and will be a suitable choice for Lahore.

Even Rani won the award this year for her acclaimed performance in Mrs. Chatterjee vs Norway.

What has Aishwarya Rai done to warrant praise?  Her stupid appearance in Fanney Khan doesn't warrant a Bollywood project.  I have seen Fanney Khan, it was an insipid movie and Aishwarya Rai was plastic in the movie, sorry to say.  You just can't accept Aishwarya Rai is done and dusted.  She is sitting at home unemployed while Preity and Rani have movie offers coming their way.  They are more deserving and can act unlike Aishwarya Rai.

smiley42

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It is not a strange criteria.  PS is a Tamil movie and it is not a Bollywood movie.

Aishwarya Rai is not saleable or can't carry a Bollywood movie anymore.

She can do Tamil films or South films, but not a Bollywood film.

Why isn't Aamir Khan coming to her doorstep and offering her a movie?
Preity Zinta was always a better actress anyway and will be a suitable choice for Lahore.

Even Rani won the award this year for her acclaimed performance in Mrs. Chatterjee vs Norway.

What has Aishwarya Rai done to warrant praise?  Her stupid appearance in Fanney Khan doesn't warrant a Bollywood project.  I have seen Fanney Khan, it was an insipid movie and Aishwarya Rai was plastic in the movie, sorry to say.  You just can't accept Aishwarya Rai is done and dusted.  She is sitting at home unemployed while Preity and Rani have movie offers coming their way.  They are more deserving and can act unlike Aishwarya Rai.

smiley42

Until 2023, Bollywood was considered dead or as your favorite phrase is, done and dusted. Everyone was interested in South films or Hollywood. If Aish isn't doing Bollywood films, it's because either she doesn't want to or her in-laws are restrictive of what work she can do in comparison to her husband, not because she's not getting offers. She was first choice for Jawan which she refused. Bhansali and KJo were sending her scripts with SRK but she refused those as well. KJo has said ADHM was not a big enough role for her and he wants to work with her in a film where she's the lead. There is still demand so the lack of films for her is because she's selective and not interested. PS was an exception probably because it wasn't superficial Bollywood and a real epic, not the glitzy dramas with little substance that Bhansali makes. Why would Aish have an audience in the South but not Bollywood then according to your logic? Honestly, the way you jump through your pre-selected hoops to make ridiculous assertions like this which you can barely back up always amazes me, Gaurav or Tanya or whatever you call yourself. Very convenient too that you made an anti-Sid thread when Tanya made it no secret to me how she loved to call Sid a wooden non-actor. Is there anything you two don't overlap on? Maybe the only thing I've been wrong about is that all the troll accounts don't belong to Tanya at all but are all really yours since you both have the exact same hatreds (and I find it funny that like the troll accounts, you never talk about what you love, only what you can't stand) and use the same emojis.

Aamir Khan has blacklisted her ever since he offered her Mangal Pandey and she refused. Amisha Patel took her place instead. Also Aamir doesn't give good roles to his heroines, not since Rangeela and Raja Hindustani. This is why very few top actresses work with him. Rani is the exception in Talaash because she's good friends with him and always had a crush on him (and I would argue her role in Talaash was nothing special so she really did that role just for love and respect of him). Even if he forgave Aish now for his silly reason of rejecting his flop film, I doubt she'd be interested in any roles he could offer her.

Lahore is not Aamir's film anyway. He's only producing it but Sunny Deol is acting in it and Preity has said that Sunny is her favorite co-star. Sunny loves to work with his former heroines, like Preity, Amisha, and Shilpa, which is why this project is featuring Preity and Shilpa. Just as her last comeback project featured her with Sunny and Amisha. To my knowledge, Preity and Aamir have never been close like she is with Salman or even SRK, which is also why they've only done one film together. Aish has no connection to Sunny Deol or Aamir so why would either of them pick her?

I don't normally argue with obvious trolls like you but I had to call you out on your ridiculous claim that Fanney Khan was Aish's film because all you haters love to spout that. Go complain to Anil Kapoor if you found the film so offensive because he's carrying that film on his back.