Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Video added :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaNxLnsIWE[/YOUTUBE]

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This scene really was awesome. Sharon was extremely cute in this bit. How cute was that, her trying to imitate Swayam and then trying to find excuses when she's caught in the act. Sharon has been my favourite character too.

And that's quite list of celebrities that "Rafi" didn't pay a second glance to. πŸ˜†

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

This scene really was awesome. Sharon was extremely cute in this bit. How cute was that, her trying to imitate Swayam and then trying to find excuses when she's caught in the act. Sharon has been my favourite character too.

And that's quite list of celebrities that "Rafi" didn't pay a second glance to. πŸ˜†

LOL Srishti why is "RAFI" in quotation marks πŸ˜›

Yahan Dubai mein harr koi ataa jaata rehta hai ... I can't really be bothered to give a dead rats arse πŸ˜† Dont really care abt them ... TanHa have got to be the ONLY celebs I have ever been lattoo over. Their work is THAT amazing πŸ˜³

Just look at that scene man .. seee how Sneha transitions from sending fond looks at Swayam to cutely trying to copy him to embarrassed at getting caught .. to looking forlorn as he walks to NORMAL when she starts clapping for RDX .. all this within fractions of seconds .

if its not masterful acting ... I dunno what it is πŸ˜³

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon can be adorable at times. And very aptly titled, fond fascination!!! Hahaha
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sharon SO wanted his attention even back then. Especially back then. So much so that she was ready to wolf-whistle for him. Not per se. But I'm sure you know what I mean. β˜ΊοΈ
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my lord! why i didn't see this before?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

my bad..my bad..! πŸ˜­

Rafi di...yeh scene tha kitna aur aapne issko explain krke isse aur importance degi..and the explaination jo aapne diya waah..! πŸ˜Ž

It shows dat sharon's love is much much bigger than any got damn hurdles...!! πŸ˜Š
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
scene jitna accha hota hain usse zyada accha lag jata hain after reading ur posts.the way u explain, it has the fangrl rafi,the comedian rafi n the romantic rafi in it πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes it was indeed a short but very special moment there.the innocent lil girl inside sharon burst out for a split second there and that was only because it was swayam.she wouldnt have done it if it was sumone else...n the way swayam reacted when he caught her in action...😳oh god! amazing.its like he's caught this lil girl trying to copy him cz she likes him.he knows that deep withinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

the last para was special.u gave a higher position to TanHa or rather Sneha than megan fox!!!! 😲i dont knw abt sneha but tannu will be pleasedπŸ˜†
πŸ˜›
SwaRon.TanHa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sigh .. Good old days >< 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
When the CVs give us beautiful scenes we def appreciate it, like this one. It is awesome and sneha and Shantannu has done a wonderful job.Hats off to the CVs too. 

But now a days can we relate trial relationship swaron to the old swaron? never, gosh how i wish we get some awesome scenes on swaron again.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good old days!!dis scene brings back such good memories!*sigh* swaRon were so adorable in this thing..sharon trying to imitate swayam n getting caught by him n then coming up with the LS excuse!!he too repls her back!!i miss dis swayam who cud make sharon all quiet