SwaRon - Of fond fascination & wounded love

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaNxLnsIWE[/YOUTUBE]

OMG I NEVER thought I'd see this day ..  Sharon is sooo sooo cute 😳!!! 

Swayam *Wolf whistles* for RDX and Sharon tries to imitate him  and ...

*EPIC FAIL* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

(And just take a look at Swayam's face πŸ€£  )

and when she gets caught  she pretends like shez rubbing her nose πŸ˜†   awwwieee  πŸ˜³ πŸ€— 

And then as usual .. she HAS to cover up and goes like :

"God .. sooo cheap .. all this stuff is sooo cheap"  and fixes her hair πŸ˜†

and Swayam goes like 

"Yeah I know , issi liye toh sirf mujh jaise cheap logon pe suit karta hai ... you dont even try" πŸ€£

But the reason I am making this post is ... cuz .. I had NEVER in my wildest dreams  expected Sharon ... to embarrass herself silly in public like this .. and do "LS" things like blowing a  seeti ! 

Loosening up ... letting ur hair down... trying out good old Desi style "LS" harkatein like the SEETI... 

Imitating Swayam cuz these days she seems to find just about everythign so  fascinating about him β˜ΊοΈ ...

The Things being in Love can do to a person ! 😳  πŸ˜

Today's Sharon was just ADORABLE .. ! 😳   πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

LOVE the CV's for adding such subtle yet meaningful angles to her character .. Thank You Thank you thank you !!

Sharon's always been my favourite D3 character  (Sorry Shantannu, u are SUPER cute 😳, but Sharon's my Rockstar  πŸ˜Ž .. but dont worry , u come right after her πŸ˜† ) and I didnt think it was possible for me to like her even more .. but DAMN after todays episode I DO !!! πŸ€—

Sneha Kapoor, I've NEVER in my life asked ANYBODY for an autograph ... I met Sachin,  Ali Zafar , and saw Faisal Qureshi  ,Imran Khan   and Megan FOx at an arms length .. and they didnt so much as get a 2nd  passing glance from me .. but DAMN, I'd give an arm and a half for YOUR autograph woman .. ! WHY SO AWESOME !??!! 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GOD amazing post yaar!!!srsly i loved sharon's harkateinπŸ˜† today!!!!srsly i was like😲 when she wanted to try out whistling nd even more adorable she was while trying to cover up for tht to swayam!!!loved swayam's expression too!!!!DAMN i srsly wanna meet all d D3 cast somehow!!!they r too adorable nd take away my night's sleep!!!they r FAB!!!!srsly aaj ka episode was so damn fun wid all of them upto something or d other!!!πŸ˜†
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she was DARN adorable... haiiee swayam usse kitna rudely behave kar raha tha :(((

n that seeti scene toh made my day!!! ^^
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice postπŸ‘
and yes sharon was adorable today❀️
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U hv said it rafi di!! Sharon is srsly sooo adorable!! Seeti!! Kisne socha tha ki Sharon aur seeti ka koi connection ho sakta he!! Well, u knw wat, I'm d same!! Even though I lyk swayam lyk anything, I luv Sharon lyk mad!! Her told is soo umm sry dnt hv wrds!! She has it all!! Attitude to sweetness!! She is sooo cute!! I hv also met many actors lyk ajay devgn, nd cricketers lyk sachin tendulkar bt I hv never asked fr an autograph!! Bt bt bt sneha aur shantanu se I cn hv 100 autographs!! I just luv dem!! :D
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Sharon's always been my favourite D3 character  (Sorry Shantannu, u are super cute, but Sharon's my star .. dont worry , u come right after her πŸ˜† ) and I didnt think it was possible for me to like her even more .. but DAMN after todays episode I DO !!!

Rafi word sister word...i am so in love with sharon the character and moreover with sneha..she is my fav..i just adore her.

Cv's please if ur reading please make sharon the character fall in love with swayam asap..we are dying to see them together and just want to thank you for showing us this side of sharon as she is a sweetheart. We are dying to see a fully romantic, calm sharon...please make that happen soon..

Sneha Kapoor as an actress is superb and i totally believe that she will portray a fully romantic and calm sharon brilliantly and i hope u have more swaron dances durng this dance fest as both shantanu and sneha are brilliant dancers..make there love track happen soon cv's ...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love is changing sharon and we are so waiting for that to happen ..she was adorable πŸ˜Š
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SRSLYYY she was sooo cutee !! DAMN! Sooo cute !! ^^ 
And yes love is changing her .. and m loving it !! EEEPPP...! :D ^^ 
Awesme post .. i LOVE the pic.. Haaayyyee ! SO CUTE ^^ 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

love is changing sharon and we are so waiting for that to happen ..she was adorable πŸ˜Š

Indeeed ! And I LOVE how beautifully (and agonisingly SNAIL paced πŸ˜† ) way the CVs are handling it !  πŸ‘ I  LOVE the New Sharon .. and Ive ALWAYS wanted to see something like this .. from the beginnnign of the show ! CVs ne dil ki tammanna poori kar di πŸ˜³  
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes...the track has been really well-paced...dey rn't hurrying up things...dey r mkng the viewers really njy each nd evry bit of sharon's way of falling in love...😳