Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wish they executed everything properly .. It'd have become an EPIC SHOW thn !! Still, am crying 😭😭
😭
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dia19

thnx 4 sharing ...ohh finally this is confirmed there was lot of confusion regarding its ending it is better to end the show than dragging it 🤢 i hope all actors get better shows 😊

Rithvick is already in some show and so is anupam though I dont know abt VD and PC😆

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Rithvick is already in some show and so is anupam though I dont know abt VD and PC😆

i know rithwic will be part of that famous saas bahu crap pavitra rishta 🤢.😆..u seem to be huge fan of VD and PC ...u want them  together in any  romantic show hai naa ❤️ but i hope vo EK ka naa ho 😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail

i know rithwic will be part of that famous saas bahu crap pavitra rishta 🤢.😆..u seem to be huge fan of VD and PC ...u want them  together in any  romantic show hai naa ❤️ but i hope vo EK ka naa ho 😆

Honestly they look very cute togather❤️ and I love their pair and i wanna see them as leads 😳 I even told PC abt this and she was amazed as well! I want them togather in some nice show😉

Honestly they look very cute togather❤️ and I love their pair and i wanna see them as leads 😳 I even told PC abt this and she was amazed as well! I want them togather in some nice show😉

they are good friends offscreen 😊 and have no pesonal grudges against each other  they can come together as a pair ...lets see
OriginalsFan thumbnail

they are good friends offscreen 😊 and have no pesonal grudges against each other  they can come together as a pair ...lets see

I hope it's not ekta show😆 VD and PC will rock togather😉
SukirtiAT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope it's not ekta show😆 VD and PC will rock togather😉

please tell me in which show they will come together---please i am waiting for your reply 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: C.afreen

please tell me in which show they will come together---please i am waiting for your reply 

There is no such show yet but we are expecting something like this to happen in future😆😆

Originally posted by: C.afreen

😆they r not coming in any show dear we r jst hoping that they may come 
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! this show is ending. i wasnt happy at first but after reading chakku's post today i felt yes this should end now. I want abhay to remain human and be with piya forever. because him turning into vampire again would mean tragic end. and arnab will be back as human. and that would be great too. i dont want the dobriyals to suffer more. Alina's character had lots of potential but i always knew that she is weak. Jeh's character is going great in negative shade. That's the reason he has remained till the end. Chandeena were awesome always and people may forget abhiya but not chandeena. Regarding abhiya, their story was never well handled. Their tracks have been worse than mishka track. That's the reason why there are abhina and jiya fans. If people in this forum take a little time from their bashing and stop biasing as abhay fans and piya fans or abhina fans and jiya fans we can be united atleast in the last week as pkyek show fans because without show there is nothing.