Kishwer confirmed PKYEK is ending!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Kishwer Merchantt
Yes guys,few days of work lft :( pkyek is ending on the 16th of dec :(

I m a bit sad and bit glad that show is ending! Sad because will not get to see Vivian-Priya on screen and happy because finally this crap show is getting over!πŸ˜† Kishwer confirmed it now so nothing left to say on rumor!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saadrockx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am gonna miss the pkyek πŸ˜­
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

thanx Archie...there was load of confusion going on regarding show ending atleast now we can sit back and relax though m not happy with the news...never wished its end so soon.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
There is nothing left in show now! Abhina are ruined by CV's and m glad show is getting over😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

thanx Archie...there was load of confusion going on regarding show ending atleast now we can sit back and relax though m not happy with the news...never wished its end so soon.

Each character in show is ruined by CV's esp Arnab and Jeh and ChandeenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† abhay bhi abhay nahi raha now it is nothing left for CV's entire show and characters are messed up
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
m sad & tears in my eyes,my abhiya & visu!no yar!lov visu 4ver!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidchu

There is nothing left in show now! Abhina are ruined by CV's and m glad show is getting over😳

Archi u know I am an Abhiya Shipper and that Titanic sank.😭 Just some ILU ILU crap

I wanted Abhina Bestie track Now Alina is an ordinary college chic better than T & Abhay a mamuli insaan. 😑
Nothing left in the show. 😑
Wanna kill the CVs.
😑
thnx 4 sharing ...ohh finally this is confirmed there was lot of confusion regarding its ending it is better to end the show than dragging it πŸ€’ i hope all actors get better shows πŸ˜Š
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Each character in show is ruined by CV's esp Arnab and Jeh and ChandeenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† abhay bhi abhay nahi raha now it is nothing left for CV's entire show and characters are messed up

thats true but still it shouldn't end so soon...it is the only show i watch, i know there is nothing left but atleast its still better than saas bahu crap πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Archi u know I am an Abhiya Shipper and that Titanic sank.😭 Just some ILU ILU crap

I wanted Abhina Bestie track Now Alina is an ordinary college chic better than T & Abhay a mamuli insaan. 😑
Nothing left in the show. 😑
Wanna kill the CVs.
😑

They never showed alina's powers and her as a fierce werewolf princesses and messed her character and also abhay is just a plain human and that crazy Dobrial is now vampire