Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Bhaskar bro...dekhain aaj kitni achee news mili hai...ab tu Hartaal party ki ijaazat de dain..πŸ˜†!!!

No Party. Get some good ideas for some good games here. So that everyone can take part and enjoy together. Party is not the only way to enjoy. It's getting boring these days. Wohi same khaana peena πŸ˜‰ Get some other good ideas........

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh sab to theek..hai project rajeev ne sign kar bhi liya ok...but what about aamna AND HER EVER LASTING CONTRACT WITH BALAJI!!!and kruel...kunnning kinsensitive kekkta kapoor????
Paru6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpy

yeh sab to theek..hai project rajeev ne sign kar bhi liya ok...but what about aamna AND HER EVER LASTING CONTRACT WITH BALAJI!!!and kruel...kunnning kinsensitive kekkta kapoor????

maybe they start it after july😊

CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpy

Well...Amna must have thought of this before considering this project...may be this serial will go on air after her contract with Balaji ends..!!

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

No Party. Get some good ideas for some good games here. So that everyone can take part and enjoy together. Party is not the only way to enjoy. It's getting boring these days. Wohi same khaana peena πŸ˜‰ Get some other good ideas........

areej beware πŸ˜‰ bro in deadly mood πŸ˜†

par i love parties bro πŸ˜­

pink

sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

yes all thsoe rajiv basher, pinku who were thy in all? bhaskar and seema I know. jst keep quite now ok πŸ˜† our rajiv is doing somethng.

Im sitting Quite Barnali...see ive not said anything ...5 pages ... Just sitting quitely ..reading all of  everybodys excitement ...But still keeping my fingers crossedπŸ˜†

Where ive said he is sitting quitely...but sitting refusing the roles offered to him ... so thats way ..yes he is doing some job.πŸ˜†

OK jokes apart ...this time im really praying that God give him logical sensibility and he will soon rocks the world. Im so happy for him

CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkstarrs_9

areej beware πŸ˜‰ bro in deadly mood πŸ˜†

par i love parties bro πŸ˜­

pink

I know yaar...😭!!!

trups thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Okay Okay........

I'll be quite for the time being. But......... If he does not finally sign the project I'll go after him this time with cricket batπŸ˜‰. Make him the ball and turn myself into Dhoni. He'll remember his whole life what his male fans can do if cornered................ πŸ˜‰

On the other side...... Thanks Di. I seriously hope he signs this time round. And yes..... ahem ahem...... You will be talking to Aamna today???? 😳 I am comming to your place........ 😳😳 Do give the time please....... 😳😳😳

very well said Bhaskar broπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Barnali, remember that we also not sitting ideal.......after all we r his fansπŸ˜‰we will be back after sometime......Bhaskar bro with crcket bat, I with hocky stickπŸ˜†
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: sim38

Im sitting Quite Barnali...see ive not said anything ...5 pages ... Just sitting quitely ..reading all of  everybodys excitement ...But still keeping my fingers crossedπŸ˜†

Where ive said he is sitting quitely...but sitting refusing the roles offered to him ... so thats way ..yes he is doing some job.πŸ˜†

OK jokes apart ...this time im really praying that God give him logical sensibility and he will soon rocks the world. Im so happy for him

even yur sitting quitely is dangerous.πŸ˜† lull before the storm who knws seemaπŸ˜†

no really this time he himself is very excited by th script and wants 2 do it.

regd. aamna I can giv yu all the details all abt balaji contract and all by the evning.

nuttynougat thumbnail
So he really was waiting just for Aamna. What a sacrifice! He really must love her πŸ˜‰