LATEST ON RAJIV - HE HAS NOT SIGNED YET

Barnali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i tlked 2 rajiv & he has nt signed the said projct wth aamna.(hum do hamre do) yes he got the proposal & and had gone there. it has some old stars like tinu anand and 4 small kids too. aamna was taken in the lst moment as she was also vry keen to do it. so they went there 2gether and shot for maybe 20 minutes. if the projct gets finalised or nt will get decided within a months time. it is a comedy serial sure and bth hav a very diferent role than the one thy hav played till date.

yesterday the album launch party finally did not tak palce.he tld the producers tht first get the album in the market then hav this party.the album will come to the market any day nw. he said he saw the album and according to him it;s ok.

so now all those rajiv bashers bhaskar in particular stop bashing him. he is working. he is not sitting idle. nxt time yu do so 😡 😡

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barnali

i tlked 2 rajiv & he has nt signed the said projct wth aamna.(hum do hamre do) yes he got the proposal & and had gone there. it has some old stars like tinu anand and 4 small kids too. aamna was taken in the lst moment as she was also vry keen to do it. so they went there 2gether and shot for maybe 20 minutes. if the projct gets finalised or nt will get decided within a months time. it is a comedy serial sure and bth hav a very diferent role than the one thy hav played till date.

yesterday the album launch party finally did not tak palce.he tld the producers tht first get the album in the market then hav this party.the album will come to the market any day nw. he said he saw the album and according to him it;s ok.

so now all those rajiv bashers bhaskar in particular stop bashing him. he is working. he is not sitting idle. nxt time yu do so 😡 😡

👏 yippeeeee 😳

barnali di said it all beware rajeev bashers 😡😆

peeps my jannu is busy  man got it 😳😳

thanx di 😳 

pink

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Barnali di does note get your post...
He has signed or not ....tell me....
if it has Aamna or not...i don't know..because i think Balaji contract... 🤢
but i don't understand ur post...sorry di...i don;t get it.... 😕 😭
s_labha thumbnail
thx a lottttt barnali di.... 😊 for de confirmation...but tell us is he really intersted in de script..n how did he feel abt his role...plzz tell us..
n yes happy dat he is really wrkin out... 😛
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Gosh......... it's about time Rajeev signs some new projects, we're waiting eagerly for him to come back on screen........ . I really hope this project takes off finally
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Barnali di does note get your post...
He has signed or not ....tell me....
if it has Aamna or not...i don't know..because i think Balaji contract... 🤢
but i don't understand ur post...sorry di...i don;t get it.... 😕 😭

awww princee 😳 tu confuse hai re 😆

kamal ho gaye re 😆 arre they have not decided

yet but they will soon decide whether they r doing

the project or not 😛😳 got it re 😉 

pink

Barnali thumbnail
he has nt signed yet. bt yes this time he likes the script. so he is hoping too tht this time he'll sign it. and wth aamna 😛 .

tht balaji part i am nt sure abt the details. will get 2 tlk to aamna in the evening. will surely ask her abt tht part.

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeah!!!! all you chiman chappus who keep on talking about rajeev sitting idle and him been not having work shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

my sweetheart is working!!!!!!!!!!! and dont you dare talk nonsense about him😡

eshasrk thumbnail
Keep us posted Barnali , we're waiting eargerly 😊
Barnali thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_labha

thx a lottttt barnali di.... 😊 for de confirmation...but tell us is he really intersted in de script..n how did he feel abt his role...plzz tell us..
n yes happy dat he is really wrkin out... 😛

this time he is really interested and very keen on doing this role. he too feels maybe this time he;ll get to sign the role.infact he was very happy tlking abt the projct.

yes all thsoe rajiv basher, pinku who were thy in all? bhaskar and seema I know. jst keep quite now ok 😆 our rajiv is doing somethng.