CONCEPT : FEAR FACTOR INDIA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Fear Factor is Endemol International's biggest selling ready made formats in the world. Aired in about 106 countries around the world, it is one of the most popular reality television shows in the world with a proven track record in these countries.

Fear Factor India will be aired every Friday at 9 pm as part of Sony's Shukra Hai Shukravaar hai line up.

Shot in the exotic locales of Kuala Lampur, Malaysia and anchored by Mukul Dev, it is the ultimate in adrenaline rush; it is a true test of stamina and guile for those willing to put their body and soul on the line for Rs 10 Lacs.

It's all about real people who perform death-defying stunts and conquer their fears. The death defying stunts that the contestants take part in are as much a mental struggle as a physical one; participants must confront their most primal fears, try to remain calm and tap into their inner strength to perform daredevil and stomach churning challenges like lying in a box with more than a hundred snakes crawling over their bodies, tight rope walk between skyscrapers, surviving in scorpion-infested pits, climbing off water bikes into helicopter, climbing thro' window panes of high-rise buildings, drinking a gooey fear factor shake and several dare-devil & death defying tasks.

At every stage the show tries to create greater drama, conflict and emotions to make it compelling viewing.

It's a show on how ordinary people have performed the most extraordinary stunts. Their story on how they have conquered fear.

Among the 78 contestants who participated there were a lot of celebrities like Mandira Bedi, Chetan Hansraj, Achint Kaur, Tina Parekh, Shweta Salve, Vilas Bhalla, Aarrzoo Gowatrikar who have also participated in the show making it even more exiting and interesting.

Format Created By: Endemol International BV, Hilversum, The Netherlands
Licensed By: Endemol International BV
Executive Producer: Endemol International.
this is going to be something really differnt on televison am excited to watch it 😃
i like the fear factor that is produced here in the US. wonder how the india FF will be like...interesting i hope

ya it will be fun 😊 thanx for info 😳

pink

😛 can i watch fear factor india please???////

Originally posted by priya.nair

Fear Factor is Endemol International's biggest selling ready made formats in the world. Aired in about 106 countries around the world, it is one of the most popular reality television shows in the world with a proven track record in these countries.

Yah ..I watch(ed) the fear factor which comes/came on Global.  Fear factor India should be really cool, cuz u get to see actors and actresses you recognize.

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
yah i watch global fear factor here as well and i can't 2 c india fear factor which will hav gr8 action wid many famous celebs!
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks 4 sharing 😊       
indian television got no job buh to copy da programmez from american tv...dey need to learn to make sumthin of thurr own
American fear factor is the best and indian is okkkk