Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
someone tweeted to debi that she saw the new promo & excited that debi is playing the mom too.
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 123mitul

someone tweeted to debi that she saw the new promo & excited that debi is playing the mom too.

I havent seen the new promo..

Good pont - That debi will play twoo role thats gnna be exciting for us to watch
Bad Point - How she going to handle two characters?
Princy360 thumbnail
Nothing on youtube..
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Lol. ok anyways, btw what u studying?

ya sound still doesnt work.. but im not going to ask.. no point

I am a Software Engineer :) Presently completing my Masters!
For the sound problem you need to format your computer, It dosen't seems like a problem of softweres! We tried everything before, Remember?
Varnita. thumbnail

i saw that article. it was not new. its a very old article. it came out after BALH fiasco.

Yeah it is not a current spoiler πŸ˜† When there is a lip lock between Ram and Priya in BALH all actors have given their views about it! πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail

@ princy: very old tweet. when i find i will post it😊

btw i heard that debina is playing mayuri mom too. is it true??

Really? πŸ˜² From where you got to know this? πŸ˜•
It would be Interesting! πŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Cool! So Debi is playing Mayuri's mom? That's very interesting and not at all what we expected.πŸ˜‰ I'm so proud of her for trying out this new role, but now I just know she's going to get a lot of bashing too. Already many stupid people call her "Aunty" and when they see her playing an aunty role, they will make rude comments about how it's a fitting role for her, blah blah blah. Whatever, I guess she's used to it.

But damn, she's just as versatile as Gurmeet!😎 They're truly made for each other!
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Cool! So Debi is playing Mayuri's mom? That's very interesting and not at all what we expected.πŸ˜‰ I'm so proud of her for trying out this new role, but now I just know she's going to get a lot of bashing too. Already many stupid people call her "Aunty" and when they see her playing an aunty role, they will make rude comments about how it's a fitting role for her, blah blah blah. Whatever, I guess she's used to it.

But damn, she's just as versatile as Gurmeet!😎 They're truly made for each other!

Whatever, Let those people go to Hell, They really need to get a life and if they cant that is not our problem neither Debi's πŸ˜‰ If Debi really gonna come as mayuri's Mom either it is a Good news for us, In this way she will have more screen space and definitely the episodes gonna be more interesting now! πŸ˜‰
Princy360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

I am a Software Engineer :) Presently completing my Masters!
For the sound problem you need to format your computer, It dosen't seems like a problem of softweres! We tried everything before, Remember?

Wowow that's great. Ya I remember.. I'm gnna buy the new 1 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's a creation of Debina as Sita Ma, with Vikram Sharma who played Lord Hanuman. They made a great pair as mother and son!