Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Iqbal Khans - article Gr8 March 06 issue - Page 3

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx 4 the article!it says his eyes r black but they look light brown like mine 😳 😉 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalala_cool thumbnail
lol thankz..but.. wat IQ doing..lol
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail
yo my name is seema too! ahh how awesome!! lol 😆
thanks for posting...i bet they would accept neha in a hearbeat.. 😆 😳 ....don't kill me for saying that! 😆
thanks! looks like Iqbal's eyes like to change colors without Iqbal even noticing 😆
bollywoodfan thumbnail
youre an absolute doll Seema!!! Thank you very much for sharing this GR8 article on Iqbal with us!   ðŸ¤—

ps: he's looking like quite the hunk 😉
Yes, it is pictures from AJK awards, but this was published in this month's great magazine...lets be kind enough to the member who made this post. 😃 Instead of calling it baasi news.

On a second thought, u should contact GR8 magazine and ask them why they publish so called "Baasi News".

Fact is the fact and no one will change it. 😃
seema_pat76 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenkumar

Thank u Seema, u r awesome. 😳 😃

Hi frens

thanks a lot for liking the article

Regdz

Seema😊

soul_stealer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SEEMA!!!!!!!!!!! god IQ luks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT in the pic 😳 he is laughing so CUTELY 😛

luv,

sundus.
This content was originally posted by: seema_pat76

Hi frens

thanks a lot for liking the article

Regdz

Seema😊

You the best Seema😃

Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ghunoo

Well looks like they are holding hands which is the most you can do when parents are around. so that should make her happy 😳😳 or ecstatically happy 😳😳

You can't exactly be raccous and slapping each other on the thighs and having a gala time when future in-laws are around, especially when just been introduced !!! 😆😆😆 (my experience 😉)

😆😆😆 sorry to burst your bubble hun, but i don't think their holding hands...iqbal is holding the award and dinky's hand is on the side....take antoehr look...😉😳