She is getting what she deserves...

heart*beat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys

No offence to anyone...
but Pammi is getting what she deserves...I dont feel sorry for her AT ALL.
Kavya loves Anjali and Anjali loves kavya......the only reason why they are still separated is because both of them are being considerate towards Pammi and trying not to hurt her...
I mean KA have been alone so many times and if they wanted they could have done ahem ahem aswell by now and then what would Pammi have done??? But KA didnt do that coz their love is strong....
I dont think pammi is becoming nice....she is just starting to act more human by caring for Vedh...
To prove that she really has changed she should do the right thing and reunite KA...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree wid u well said
Groovychick thumbnail

personally, i think it was kinda nitya's fault as well, pammi was always evil lekiin nitya made her in 2 a devil
she made her get married 2 kavya πŸ˜• jus to seperate k n a, she's soo mean! but yes, pammi has her mind of her own!! she should no wot is ryt and wot is rong πŸ˜‰
yea, it's lyk karma, u will get ur punishment 4 ur sins, and the sinner shall always repent 😊 am sure pammi is feeling lyk that ryt now πŸ˜• she's begginning 2 go on the ryt path slooowly, i just hope nitya doesn't stop her 4rm doing the ryt thing again 😳

n btw sg..jus luvin ur siggy, i feel lyk copying 😳 πŸ˜† eijooians!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ 😳

1 more thing..i hope u don't mind me using the avi😳

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

Edited by Groovychick - 18 years ago
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i was sooo waiting for this topic sheen πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when it comes to what she has done to kavya and anjali im sorry but she needs to be chased out of the nanda house with "sticks" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What she is doing for Vedh.Then anyone with a heart would do, afterall i think there are very few ppl out there who could not show any emotion towards a baby. 😊

Now if she gets her act together and trys to play an important role in reuniting kavya and anjali then i might be willing to accept that she might change..and perhaps she will truly realise that what she felt for kavya was never love but was junoon.. what she feels for vedh is love..
😊

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u sheen......
zaara006 thumbnail
totally agree wid all of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘
heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

personally, i think it was kinda nitya's fault as well, pammi was always evil lekiin nitya made her in 2 a devil
she made her get married 2 kavya πŸ˜• jus to seperate k n a, she's soo mean! but yes, pammi has her mind of her own!! she should no wot is ryt and wot is rong πŸ˜‰
yea, it's lyk karma, u will get ur punishment 4 ur sins, and the sinner shall always repent 😊 am sure pammi is feeling lyk that ryt now πŸ˜• she's begginning 2 go on the ryt path slooowly, i just hope nitya doesn't stop her 4rm doing the ryt thing again 😳

n btw sg..jus luvin ur siggy, i feel lyk copying 😳 πŸ˜† eijooians!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ 😳

1 more thing..i hope u don't mind me using the avi😳

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

yeee gc...but I think pammi was evil right from the beginning. Her sole purpose of coming into Nanda house was to get Kavya....and Nitya took advantage of this and included pammi in her games...
I think Pammi should have realised that she had her chance with kavya in switzerland and she blew itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† now he is anjali's...
but yea like u said she is beginning to change a lil bit..

awwww gc ur sooo sweet.... u can have the eijooians siggy😳...we can start an eijoo armyπŸ˜† and no probs about the avi tooπŸ˜ƒ
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don think she is doing all those things for vedh only...vedh is main road to kavya....our anjali is a devi ki murti...so when she realize that pammi has changed herself only for vedh...then she might go away from vehd & kavya's life again....& will put vedh to her ( pammi) hands...i guess
heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

i was sooo waiting for this topic sheen πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when it comes to what she has done to kavya and anjali im sorry but she needs to be chased out of the nanda house with "sticks" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What she is doing for Vedh.Then anyone with a heart would do, afterall i think there are very few ppl out there who could not show any emotion towards a baby. 😊

Now if she gets her act together and trys to play an important role in reuniting kavya and anjali then i might be willing to accept that she might change..and perhaps she will truly realise that what she felt for kavya was never love but was junoon.. what she feels for vedh is love..
😊

totally agree with u di😳
lol chased out of nanda house with sticksπŸ˜†
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i agree wiv u sheeny, sje is getting wat she deserves n anyways the pain shes going through is nothing compared to wat anjali went thorugh at the time, tht isnt even 1/8 of wat anjali went through, she'll hav to suffer more to find out how anjali felt, n i really wanted kkaya to slap her atleast another twice!!! πŸ˜‰