She is getting what she deserves... - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by tv-fan

Sana your siggy is awesome!
--Leena

😉😉😉

don't say sorry she totally deserved it and so what if shes doing good for once in her little life wow so amazing she has turned good lets give her around of applause people for her turning good "NOT" after what shes been putting ejjo through i don't think so

sorry for going abit over broad but thats my opinion

luv noori
yah sheen..i agree with u my friend in all words u said 😳
I too never feel anything for her in all these clingy situtaions 😊 I mean that person who never cared for anyone,his feelings,emotions,love ..then how cum she can be feeled 😳 😃
whatever happening to her is really what she deserves,let it be resulting i something good 😳
😃 Thx Shi..i second what u said!! 😊
Attonement's a b**** so if Pammi is having a hard time
realising tht then tough..repenting is meant to hurt..besides she has not suffered enough to make up for her past sins, so what if only know is she recognising tht she commited many wrong deeds in her selfish obessession to get Kavya...she will only redeem herself by correcting her mistakes and reuniting KA! 😛
I 100% AGREE DAT.........WATEVER IZ HAPPIN WID PAMMI......SHE TOTALLY DESERVE IT
i agree with u sheen, tina n uzi di.
i wish pammi becums a little better n has sum sense n kind heart to bring ka together. but we see her nice only to vedh, n doing all this sisterly, best friend act to make vedh ok. once he becums ok, she will be her mean self. she wont stand anjali with kavya at all. she is possessive of kavya, inspite of knowing that kava will never like her.