Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Supergirl7

yeee gc...but I think pammi was evil right from the beginning. Her sole purpose of coming into Nanda house was to get Kavya....and Nitya took advantage of this and included pammi in her games...
I think Pammi should have realised that she had her chance with kavya in switzerland and she blew it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now he is anjali's...
but yea like u said she is beginning to change a lil bit..

awwww gc ur sooo sweet.... u can have the eijooians siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ...we can start an eijoo army๐Ÿ˜† and no probs about the avi too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

God help IF...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† eijoo khi army IF pe raaj kare giye๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† lol tina๐Ÿ˜†

Groovychick thumbnail

yeee gc...but I think pammi was evil right from the beginning. Her sole purpose of coming into Nanda house was to get Kavya....and Nitya took advantage of this and included pammi in her games...
I think Pammi should have realised that she had her chance with kavya in switzerland and she blew it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† now he is anjali's...
but yea like u said she is beginning to change a lil bit..

awwww gc ur sooo sweet.... u can have the eijooians siggy๐Ÿ˜ณ...we can start an eijoo army๐Ÿ˜† and no probs about the avi too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok..don't mind me..lekiin i've had an overdose of macbeth recently๐Ÿ˜†i was saying bcoz pammi was already evil..lyk macbeth was already evil, he just needed a lil more instigated 2 bcum totally evil, same with pammi, she just needed that lil push 4rm nitya 2 bcum totally evil, but now she is regretting lyk macbeth regretted 4 listening 2 the three evil witches๐Ÿ˜•n see where he reached, he was executed and killed, i no unfortunately same won't happen with pammi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†lekiin she will suffer๐Ÿ˜Š

awwwww thnx sweety๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒyayyy, m luvin the eijooian siggy's!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘goo priyaa..when she pm's me at 12 in the morning 2day i will tell her aby our army๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†neways thnx 4 letting me use the avi n sig๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

lub ju loads

xXxTinaxXx

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Hi guys

No offence to anyone...
but Pammi is getting what she deserves...I dont feel sorry for her AT ALL.
Kavya loves Anjali and Anjali loves kavya......the only reason why they are still separated is because both of them are being considerate towards Pammi and trying not to hurt her...
I mean KA have been alone so many times and if they wanted they could have done ahem ahem aswell by now and then what would Pammi have done??? But KA didnt do that coz their love is strong....
I dont think pammi is becoming nice....she is just starting to act more human by caring for Vedh...
To prove that she really has changed she should do the right thing and reunite KA...๐Ÿ˜Š

no comments ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

pink

kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkstarrs_9

no comments ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

&nbs p;          &n bsp;      pink

๐Ÿ˜†
tv-fan thumbnail
Sheen,

I totally agree, Pammi deserves what she gets..when she knows that her husband loves another woman why cant she just be happy for him and let him go ..I mean whats the point in having him as your husband when all the time he is pining for Anjali...She has no brains at all...
And Anjali uff..dont get me started..kabhi to apne baare mein socho..what about poor Kkavya..see what he has to deal with everyday!

--Leena
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no but what pammi is doing now make herself look bad in front of the family when she is actually turning good, takes guts and i admire her for it...also i have a feeling anjali will get either kavya or ved and the other will go to pammi...we have to see who gets who.
tv-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishan2003

no but what pammi is doing now make herself look bad in front of the family when she is actually turning good, takes guts and i admire her for it...also i have a feeling anjali will get either kavya or ved and the other will go to pammi...we have to see who gets who.

i dont trust P,
coz she will flip the moment she sees K getting close to Anjali!
--Leena
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys

No offence to anyone...
but Pammi is getting what she deserves...I dont feel sorry for her AT ALL.
Kavya loves Anjali and Anjali loves kavya......the only reason why they are still separated is because both of them are being considerate towards Pammi and trying not to hurt her...
I mean KA have been alone so many times and if they wanted they could have done ahem ahem aswell by now and then what would Pammi have done??? But KA didnt do that coz their love is strong....
I dont think pammi is becoming nice....she is just starting to act more human by caring for Vedh...
To prove that she really has changed she should do the right thing and reunite KA...๐Ÿ˜Š

absolutely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree 200% to the part where you said to prove her change of mind she should re-unite kkavya  and anjali

sana_doll thumbnail
u r rite shireen....i still hate her alot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tv-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_doll

u r rite shireen....i still hate her alot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sana your siggy is awesome!
--Leena