Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: seema_17

its tru i think guys r more flexible that way... but u kno not like i don't like female singers i love ashaji's singing too, but would definitely not pick her over KK ๐Ÿ˜›

how abt rafi, the real one, not the clones๐Ÿ˜†

teenindia_usa thumbnail
true I mean kishore, and present times sonu, shaan and others.

In terms of paresh I liked him yes on LOOKS! and in terms of singing his accent.

Now sonu has we all know is verydiverse singer as is shaan. They sing serious to romance to outright mast numbers.!!!
seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

how abt rafi, the real one, not the clones๐Ÿ˜†

rafi is good, but somehow never appeale to me as much as KK ๐Ÿ˜›

omg angela u kno what i love abt shaan's voice, there is a certain youngness or youth in it, without sounding immature

teenindia_usa thumbnail
I like Lataji of old times. Present sherya and sundidi, and alkaji
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

true I mean kishore, and present times sonu, shaan and others.

In terms of paresh I liked him yes on LOOKS! and in terms of singing his accent.

Now sonu has we all know is verydiverse singer as is shaan. They sing serious to romance to outright mast numbers.!!!

but seriously, i dont see how someone found paresh attractive on looks. he's just ur average boy next door, no? Not to put him down though, he comes across as refined...

i dont think any of the participants, male or female, were that great looking, so i wldnt have voted 4 anyone on that basis

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Another thing its easy tobe partial if we just hear the voice rather than associate it. In sa re ga ma pa the association along with the voice was there so hard tobe so partial.
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

but seriously, i dont see how someone found paresh attractive on looks. he's just ur average boy next door, no? Not to put him down though, he comes across as refined...

i dont think any of the participants, male or female, were that great looking, so i wldnt have voted 4 anyone on that basis

Well on the show he was thebest looking Iam not trying to match him to askhay kumar or john abrahim or hriteck Roshan, vivek obreoi (who are  really hott to look at), or any other hott actor!!!!!
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Another thing its easy tobe partial if we just hear the voice rather than associate it. In sa re ga ma pa the association along with the voice was there so hard tobe so partial.

good point... i think as soon as one "sees" the performance and not just "hear" it, we'll have extra influences acting on us, subtly or otherwise. judges also r not immune to it. which is why we heard talk of "body language", "facial expressions", "eyes closed" from some of the judges.

seema_17 thumbnail
i did like paresh in some of the song, he was refined
chatbuster thumbnail
teenindia_usa, yaar arjun rampal se koi naraazgee?

i love john abraham, arjun rampal and anil kapoor. i think they are the best things that ever happened ๐Ÿ˜†