Why the girls are never the winners

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

One thing I've noticed is that in general most people liked Nihara and Himani. 

But, when it comes to the 3 top guys (Vinit, Debo, and Hema) people have had their difference and are generally obsessive about their favourites. 

Why is is it then that Himani and Nihara were not the top 2? They both were given green cards and on many occasions they were given high ratings by the mentors too. R we still not able to have a lady in a position  of power. IN II2 , the last girl  was just voted out even though she was better then not all but some of the singers left.

Do we need to seperate the girls from the boys? Just a question. What do you think? Can this trend be broken?

Just the simple answer because very few voted for "Blue Diamond" Nihira. Otherwise you would have seen a girl Nihira as a winner.
Actually Ranig, to be frank over here, Nihira was suppose to be the winner, going by her standards. But as it was a public voting system, very few voted for her. Its not that she didnot receive votes because people didnot like her. It must have happened like this (just my guess) that some people voted for her. But some of them didnot bother to spend money for sms and some people must have liked her singing but must have been lazy in voting. So when it comes to public voting, there are various reasons why public will not vote even though he or she is a good singer and is voted out. There can be regional biases too. And that is the reason Nihira got voted out. Otherwise she is a clear WINNER if you go by her own level.

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Fact is Female vote more than Male do. And even when it comes to voting girls vote for guys more than voting for girls. Reality bites.

Very well saidThumbs Up

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

i agree with you adwarakanath that the voting population seems to be female. one of my friends told me she voted for Hema because she thought he wAS hot. I told her that he was a good singer too. So we see there is a regional bias, a gender bias, a physical bias, and many other biases.
I strongly believe public voting must be stopped.
Because I find it fair to the contestant also when people tell him/her. Look you were voted for because you were from the same region as them.
Its not nice to say this to the contestant. What are they supposed to do. Pick up and leave because people voted for them.    
i agree with you adwarakanath that the voting population seems to be female. one of my friends told me she voted for Hema because she thought he wAS hot. I told her that he was a good singer too. So we see there is a regional bias, a gender bias, a physical bias, and many other biases.
I strongly believe public voting must be stopped.
Because I find it unfair to the contestant also when people tell him/her. Look you were voted for because you were from the same region as them.
Its not nice to say this to the contestant. What are they supposed to do. Pick up and leave because people voted for them.    

Originally posted by chukkna

Bad luck. . .
Wo zamana bhi ayega. . . bahut jaldi

chukkna ji >>konsi zamana ka zikir karraha Ap

YALGAAR HO!!!!!!  Love ARR

you have already answered this q. by asking this q.
self explainatory u seeLOL